• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animorphs: the new team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rii

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
( One problem. Even after morphing and turning back Jacob's shoulder would still be broke. Because it was his original body. Tobias tried that and failed in Megamorphs 3. lol)

Reina still couldn't believe neither what she had seen nor heard. It was just too much. So much so it had to be some sort of strange dream.

Boys didn't just turn into animals.

Sure some of them already were animals, but that was different.

"Reina, you home?" Nathan called from the kitchen.

"Yea, where's Dereck?" Reina answered deciding to grab a bite to eat before heading upstairs to her room to think.

"He went to that group thing....what was it?" Nathan thought it over. "The sharing I remember."

"Oh." Reina answered. He'd been going there a lot recently, and had tried and failed to convince Nathan to join. "I'll be in my room. Don't bother me."

Nathan grinned. "Sure squirt."

Reina flopped down on her bed and put her headphones in, deciding some rock was what she needed.

What should I do?

She suddenly glanced around self concious. He said he'd know if she told anyone.... Was he watching her now?

She jerked the headphones from her ears and quickly closed her blinds and sat back on her bed with a huff. Maybe he was some kind of pervert and all of this was a hoex.

But I heard his voice in my head, I didn't imagine that. I'm sure of it.

Without really thinking about it she knew she'd be there the next day. Wheather anyone else showed or not. Something about it just felt too real somehow.

With a sigh Reina collapsed onto her bed and switched off her lamp, not even bothering to change into her pj's.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Suzaku walked down street thinking of what the guy said"Hmp can any of this be even true i mean turning into animals" he stopped "he said he was gonna he'll know if we betray him
i wonder if he can fight"Suzaku thought to himself "oh well better head home before she start to worry" Suzaku said.he walked down the street to his house.coming inside the house "a mom iam home "he said as he took his shoes off and put them on the floor"In the kitchen"She said as she was cooking" head up in take a bath almost time for dinner"She told Suzaku to do

Suzaku headed up the stairs and enters the bathroom,He steps in the tub full of hot relaxing water,"Why cant i get what that guy said out of my mind...If you tell i'll know..Just what dose that mean"Suzaku said while sinking deeper in the water.Afterwards he went down stairs and ate with his mom"So what did you do today Suzaku"She asked him but didnt get a answer"Suzaku...Suzaku"She said.Suzaku just hearing her"Yea mom"suzaku said then changing the subject almost immediately "You know what mom iam not quiet hungry tonight iam going to bed early...good night mom"he said as got up and headed up to his room.He switched to a white t shirt and some shorts he jumps on his bed with the covers under him."What's the matter with me i cnat get his words out my mind"Suzaku said as he puts the pillow over his head.Suzaku taught to himself"Ill defiantly be coming tomorrow, i gotta know what this is all about"He taught to himself as he close his eyes

waterelemental

One who watches for the dawn
Years
I would like to join

Name: Brian

Personality: calm most of the time and a deep thinker,is sensitive about his mother's death and if questioned about it becomes inraged, he is a bit more inquisitive than normal
Apperence: likes to keep it simple sweats and a tee shirt basically anything that fits comfortably,dark in color moslty grey and black 5 foot 5inches dark blond hair ice blue eyes and weighs about 189 most of it muscle.
Morphing outfit:muscle shirt black with thin black shorts made out of a soft cotten
Preferred Battle Morph: Kodiak bear or Great One-horned Rhinoceros depending on the situation
Preferred Spy Morph: rainforest gecko which can stick to almost any surface
Preferred Bird Morph: canadian goose not a fast flyer but can fly for a day and not stop
Preferred Aquatic morph: sword fish
Other: nothing

emoBill™

† мазохист †
Years
OOC: Thank you, the morphing outfit will just be a normal dance leotard kind of like Rachel's. Mostly cuz my brain is shot and I don't feel like looking through Google for more tight-while-still-being-sexay stuff xP Oh, and the links were beneficial to me too. I can reference any of my animals again easily, so it worked out for everyone. You're welcome for including them ^^

IC: Skye just stared. And stared. And stared. What was going on? Turning into animals? She'd never even dreamed about something like that. What was it called again? Shapeshifting. The power to become any animal you wanted to. She was going to have some fun with this...once she got over the fact that she was about to faint.

After seeing some of the others go home, she decided to also. "Bye, guys...I suppose I'll see you tomorrow," she said to the others, and then headed home.

When she walked in the front door, she noticed a note on the phone that said, "Skye: I'll be out late. I left money for pizza on the counter." After that was the number scribbled for Skye's favorite pizza place, the one her boyfriend Ian worked at, and then a hasty "Mom." Not even a "Love, Mom". Skye sighed and picked up the phone, ordering a small pizza because only she would be eating it anyway.

About fifteen minutes later, she was in the bath. Absolute bliss. Or so it was until she remembered the entire mission she had been told she was part of. She stared up at the cieling, her arms draped over the sides of the bathtub. "What am I supposed to do?" she asked herself quietly.

Part of her didn't want to believe what she'd seen. But another part told her that it was real, and she had to face up to the fact. I want to morph into animals... she told herself, but it's going to be so hard.

He'd mentioned a war. She didn't want to be in a war, she wanted everyone to get along. Why fight? It was stupid. But she supposed she had to, seeing as how Yeerks were taking over the human race.

The doorbell rang, and Skye remembered the pizza. She pressed the button on the intercom next to the bathtub and said, "Come on up, Ian."

A tinny-sounding-voice from the other side said, "'Kay, Skye. Be up in a minute."

She wondered how she could possibly keep this secret from him, her love, her only one. When they had shared all their secrets with each other, how could she possibly break their promise that they wouldn't hide anything?

He knocked on the bathroom door. Skye got up, drained the water, and draped a towel around herself, opening the door and walking straight into his arms, his strong, protective arms, where she knew she would never ever be hurt.

And for now, he was all she could think about.

OOC: Too much almost-sexual romance? I wanted the idea that she has this person she can tell everything to, but the one thing that's most important has to stay a secret. And it's so hard because she trusts him so much. So...yeah, just tell me if you want me to tone it down a bit. I was actually going to have him walk straight into the bathroom while she was in the bath but I wasn't sure if there were any content restraints.

EDIT: I always seem to have people posting immediately after or immediately before me ^^;

And also, I won't be able to post too often, but I will try to keep myself updated. Don't worry if you don't hear from me for two days, but also don't post like 11 pages xP

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
waterelemental: Accepted. Now you just need to find a way to include yourself in the next meeting.

Ratiosu: No it's okay. Just try not to get to grphic, or even to sugestive.

Last edited:

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Callandor, this looks really interesting, but my grades are falling and I need to bring them up. I can't keep up with this roleplay because of it. I'll still be around PC, but won't be able to post here because of the paragraph stuff.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
OOC: I hope it's ok that I had Sam be friends/conversation partners, or whatever you want to call it, with Jacob. If not, let me know and I'll re-work my post.

BIC:
With her arms folded across her chest, Sam stood on a pile of cement blocks a little apart from the rest of the group in the construction site.
She watched as they talked quietly amongst themselves, waiting for Jacob to show up. She recognized most, if not all, of them from school.
Though she recognized them, she didn't actually know them. The only one that she ever talked with was Jacob; that's the only reason she even bothered coming.
Speaking of Jacob, where was he?
Just as she was about ready to to say 'screw it' to this whole secret meeting thing, she heard a voice. Then a hyena sauntered into the cleared area where the kids waited.
'That's odd. I don't remember hearing anything about an escaped hyena.', she thought as she eyed the animal.
The voice then continued and she realized that it was coming from the hyena.
As she listened, Sam realized that it sounded an awful lot like Jacob. In that same thought she noticed that she wasn't really hearing the voice, it seemed to resonate in her head.
Once she finally came to grips with that bunch of information, Samantha listened intently to what was being said.
Aliens? Morphing into animals? If it wasn't for the fact that a hyena was telling the group this, Sam would have probably scoffed at the story and asked if the story teller had escaped the loony bin or if they had gotten a day pass.
After the meeting, with its stunning conclusion of the hyena actually being Jacob, Sam headed back home.

With both of her parents working the night shift at their respective work places, Sam didn't have to worry about being missed with her getting home late.
She was so deep in thought about the meeting, that she nearly had a heart attack when her cat meowed as the front door opened.
"Holy crap, Shadow! Don't do that!"
The grey cat just looked up at her mistress and meowed again. She then proceeded to purr loudly and do figure-eights around Sam's feet.
"Alright, alright back up and let me close the door.", Sam said with a laugh.
The red-head then made her way to the kitchen; cat in tow.
Suddenly realizing that she felt extremely tired she quickly fed Shadow, and made her way up to her room.
She shucked off her boots, turned out the lights and crawled into bed without changing. As she fell asleep, thoughts of that evening's events still raced through her head.
If all of that was true, which more than likely it was, there was no way Sam was going to stand idly by when something could be done!
'Besides'. she thought now more asleep than awake. ' it'd be freaking awesome to turn in animals!'

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
Ooc: Alright, looks like -[JD]- is out, and JBC gets one more day before it's time to boot em out. Unless someone can give me a good reason not to? Never mind. JBC is out. And everyone else, great posts. I was kind of worried I didn't give you enough to go on. Blazye: Yeah, Sam can be friends with Jacob.

Last edited:

raven_emblem

Makin Love to a Zombie Hooker
Years
Name: Raven Age:17 Gender:malePersonality: Raven is a very calm person unless he watches another human be put in pain, then if that happens he goes into a berserk rage and cannot be controlled. But he will never harm another human being unless it is to save another. Appearence: Raven is 6'3" and very muscular. He wears all black all the time, his shirt "Royal Rock". Sorry will finish later PSP will not let me write much lol.

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
"Alright! It looks like I won't be late this time," said Jacob. He was ridding his new bike down the same street he had rode down last night. Aperently his mom has getting him a new bike for his good grades. He also made sure he was looking where he was going. He was also caring very valuble cargo. The Blue Box was in his left pocket. "Hey, Tobais! Can you see the construstion site!" he called. <Why would you ask that, you know I can't see any better then you can.> "Just thought that sence you were higher up then me OW!" Jacob had just ran over a big bump, and was about to complain when Tobais yelled <JACOB! YOU DROPED THE BOX!> Jacob almost fell off his bike with shock. He yelled back, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I DROPED IT!?!" <I MEAN IT FELL OUT OF YOUR POCKET WHEN YOU HIT THAT BUMP! IT'S ABOUT TO DROP INTO THE SEWER!!!> Jacob looked back, and saw that indeed the Blue Box was about to fall into the sewer. He hopped off his bike and ran back to the Box, and just as he got their he managed to grab the Box as it started to fall off. "Whew.....This Blue Box, this Morphing Cube, is whats allowing us to save the world. Jacob looked for his bike and saw it laying in the street. He was going over to pick it up when, out of nowhere, a huge dump truck came speeding down the street and ran over his new bike. He stood their starring at his trashed bike. He started walking to the construction site. "Not only am I going to be late now, but my mom's going to kill me," mumbled Jacob.

By the time Jacob got to the construction site, it was a half-an-hour later then he was last night. He was huffing and puffing form how much walking he had down. At least it was down hill, he thought. Before he stood in front he tried to catch his breath, and regain some of his dignity. When he finaly showed him self he was standing tall and regaly. Almost like a king. He looked everyone over once, then said in a quite, but strong voice, "I see you all are here. Good. You all have choosen the right path. This is not an easy path though. You will face many challenges, many life or death situations. Some of you may even die before this is over. Now lets go arm our selfs." He truned to go and said, "We're going to the Zoo."

By the time they got to the Zoo and snuck in, it was almost ten at night. "I hope none of you will get in any trouble, being out this late." They got to a hallway in the intreior of the Zoo that led to the backs of most of the enclousers. "Now before we go, I want any of you to tell me if you think you are not trustworthy enough to be trusted with the fate of the world. Now before any of you say anything, let me tell you what we do to people who know about us, but cannot be trusted." Jacob paused for dramatic effect. "You will be killed. I will morph Hyena. I will rip out your throt, and your guts. You will be droped in the Hyena pen. When your body is found, they will assume that you were trying to see the animals for free, accedently fell into the Hyena pen, died, and was mostly eaten by the Hyenas." He looked around to see everyones reaction. He was quite pleased with himself. "Now go get your Battle and Bird morphs," He had explained all about battle and bird morphs on the way here. "And meet back here. I'll be waiting."

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
Name: Mion
Personality: Hot headed, Hates losing will do almost anything to get his way.
Apperence: Tall and Thin, Black outfits, Black hair, Gold contacts, Pale skin
Morphing outfit:Biking Suit(Ya know one of those skin tight professional ones)
Preferred Battle Morph: Hyena
Preferred Spy Morph: horsefly
Preferred Bird Morph:Bald Eagle
Preferred Aquatic morph: Shark
Other: Lost his parents to Yeerks.

umm finish?

Last edited:

Rii

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
Reina had left for the construction site a little before evening while the sun was just beginning to set. Wanting to be the first one there to scope the situation out.

After all it never payed to be un-prepared.

She climbed up onto one of the old buildings there and looked about. There was no one in sight, so she sat down cross legged to wait.

A few hours later her stomach was growling in hunger as a few others began to show up.

The guy from the other night.....what was his name? Reina was never too good at remembering names showed up well after everyone else.

He held out what looked to her like a completly blue rubix cube.

Reina grabbed onto a pipe beside the building she had climbed earlier and slid down carefully. It was dark now so she had to be more careful.

A few people seemed to jump slightly as she appeared from above.

When Jacob gave the warning once more Reina payed close attention to him, looking for any falseness in his statements. Upon detecting none, she followed his instructions and placed her hand on what he called the 'Morphing Cube' or 'Blue Box'.

She felt a sharp tingel travel from her arm to up and down her spine. It felt strange, not hurting exactly just not plesent either.

She jerked her arm back and wiggled her fingers.

She followed Jacob and the others as they left for the zoo.

Once they arrived Jacob explained what they had to do and that if they betrayed him he would turn into a Hyena and rip them apart.

Reina shuddered at this.

Once everyone left she stayed behind for a moment. "Jacob?" she asked. "I get the feeling this is more dangerous then you're letting on. I'd like to know what dangers all of this."

Reina waved a hand about.

"Could have on the rest of us? Are there any issues that could happed from usinf the cube?" she shoved her hands deep into her pockets.

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
Jacob was really suprised. She's good, he thought. She was able to dected that hadn't told everyone everything. " So you want to know the dangers of using this cube, eh? Come on, walk with me. Maybe we'll find a battle morph you'll like. Well, aside from risking your life pretty much every day in life or death situations, their is one more danger." They walked for a while in silence. All the way he could just feel he presence, just waiting for the awenser. "Well. I wanted to wait for everyone to be here before I told anyone." Acctualy, he just forgot. "But sence you asked their is more than one. The first is the reason I was looking for strong willed people. When you morph, you not only get the body of the animal, but the instinks too. Anyone who is not strong enough, or morphing for their first time could lose control." He didn't want to scare her too much, so he continued, "But it's not too hard to gain back control. All you have to do assert you will even more forcfully over the animalistc instinks." They walked for a bit more. Jacob really didn't want to say this untill they all had no choise, but it didn't seem like she would let him go yet. He should have told her there was only one. "The second is a time limit. Two hours, and you lose everything. The power to morph, your old life. Because you get stuck in morph. Forever."

Ooc: Hope you are ok with the very minor controling Rii.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
Years
OOC: Cool. Let's just say the people that dropped out told and them and their families were killed by the Animorphs xP

IC: Skye was at the same spot she had been last night. She figured that as long as she had the chance, she would try and save humanity. After all, she didn't want to be one of the Controllers. She would rather be fighting against them than unwillingly being made into one of them. She'd just have to keep it from Ian.

Her fingers brushed the blue cube, and the morphing power flowed into her. In a way, it felt kind of disturbing, but in another way, it felt perfectly normal, like she was born to do this.

Jacob explained about the battle and bird morphs, and she looked around the zoo. "I think..." she started to say, then finished with, "...I think I'll be able to deal with this. It'll be hard, but as long as I'm protecting Ian, I'll be able to do it."

The others split up, and she did the same. She didn't like being alone in the dark zoo at night. She had an unusual fear of being alone in the dark, mostly because of the fact that she wasn't very strong and she probably couldn't protect herself. But with this new morphing power...the sensation still tingled in her fingers.

Bird morph first. Just in case the battle morph animal tried to attack her, then she could morph the bird and fly away. What bird was fast, strong, and could fly well?

Skye was so excited for this. She'd always loved the sensation of flying, even when it was only in her dreams. The sensation of owning the sky, of swimming except in air, and it was much easier. She couldn't wait to become a bird and actually feel what she had been dreaming.

She was in the bird section now. She looked over the collection. Red-tailed hawks, eagles, peregrine falcons...none of them were right. They didn't have that special something. The peregrine might have been really fast, but she didn't want fast as much as she wanted control. Both would be nice, but she wanted the control more. If she couldn't control her own body, what use would it be?

Finally, she saw exactly what she wanted. Albatross. It could fly almost continuously, shutting down one half of its brain to sleep while the other stayed awake. They made trips around the world all the time, and their feathers were specially designed to be able to withstand water. That way if a storm came, she wouldn't be in trouble. Plus, the sign in front of the cage said, "Caution: Animals may bite." That was always good.

She wondered how she would approach this. The albatrosses were sleeping in their birdhouses, which were a couple feet up on branches. The treehouses overlooked a pond. Overall, the albatross exhibit was rather large. She'd have to be careful.

The door opened easily, and she felt a slight sense of guilt at sneaking into the room. Whenever she came across this exhibit with Ian, she'd feel kind of weird at knowing she'd been inside and had the power to turn into one of the albatrosses in there.

She was climbing now, climbing the steps on the treehouse. The birds still hadn't woken. That was good. When she finally popped her head over the side, she could see the sleeping white form inside. It surprised her how it wasn't awake yet, even though she was a clumsy human and had to be pretty loud. Oh well. She slowly stuck her hand inside and touched the soft feathers of the female albatross. It didn't wake up.

Time for the next step. Just as she'd been told, she concentrated on the bird and formed a mental image of it in her mind. Just like when she'd touched the cube, she felt a tingling sensation go all the way up into her arm and through her whole chest. The bird was part of her now. She could turn into it at any time she wanted. To herself, she whispered, "Well, that was pretty easy. If it's going to be like that all the time, I could absorb the DNA of Noah's Ark."

The albatross woke up.

"Figures," Skye said before dropping out of the tree and landing on the ground a few feet below (painfully, mind you). It started squawking angrily, so she ran out of the exhibit and closed the door behind her, happy she'd survived her first acquirement (is that the word...?).

Okay. Time for the battle morph. She'd already chosen. She remembered how whenever she and Ian came here, they'd both marveled for at least ten minutes how amazing this particular animal was.

She headed towards the cage of the Siberian tiger.

When she reached it and looked inside, she could see it sleeping across the ways. It was so beautiful, like every time she saw it. Before she could change her mind, she was inside the exhibit and walking slowly toward the tiger. As if she had no fear at all. But of course, she did. She was just on temporary euphoria.

Before long she was within ten feet of it. It woke up, naturally.

She remembered reading somewhere that tigers could smell fear, like dogs. If you were afraid, they'd eat you. Simple as that. Or at least attack you.

"Uhm...please don't eat me," she said, soft as she could. Maybe her voice would calm it down. "Listen," she continued, walking forward a tiny bit with each second that passed. "I'm trying to save humanity, and I kind of need your power for that. I promise I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to acquire you and then I'll be done. Promise."

The tiger just kept watching her. Skye noticed a cub next to it, not a tiny one you could fit in the palm of your hand, but not a gigantic one either. More like a teenage cub. Pretty big, probably bigger than a human if they stood up, but not a full-blown roaring alpha male tiger. Perfect. But then there was the problem of overprotective mothers and the fact that she might eat Skye if she tried to touch her baby.

Skye Allegheri: Tiger Whisperer, she told herself.

"Can I touch your cub? Please?" Skye knelt down next to the cub and reached out a hand, petting first the tiger and then slowly doing the same to the cub.

This was seriously weird. It should have attacked her by now.

But it was giving her such a sad look with its eyes. Like it was saying, Go ahead, acquire my baby. If it will save us all. Please help save Earth.

Skye could feel tears on her face. It was just so emotional. Earth could be destroyed if they didn't do a good job, and she had an otherworldly sense that this mother tiger wanted her to take her cub's DNA and save the planet for everyone. So she did. She touched the sleeping baby - male, she discovered - and acquired its DNA.

Then she backed away. "Thank you," she whispered, and closed the door to the cage.

She ran back to Jacob. Ran all the way.

"I'm done," she said, out of breath. She hoped he wouldn't notice the light eyeliner trails down her face.

OOC: Sorry for the long post. I do it all the time ^^;

Rii

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
OOC: Nah, I don't mind. It would have been difficult not to.

Reina slowed her pace behind Jacob, and listened to his words intently.

Strong willed.....She figured she could handle that. When she and her brothers got into fights despite her much smaller size she faired ok. This couldn't possibly be more difficult.

Her eyes widened at his next words.

"Trapped...." she almost choked on her own words. Unable to take a human form again, to be stuck living in a body not your own. "I'll just have to make sure I don't go over two hours then."

Reina walked ahead slightly. "All of this sounds dangerous and I think I understand a bit better. Part of me is telling me to run screaming all the way home."

She paused.

"Yet another part is saying this could be your chance to become part of something amazing. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm ready to kick some alien butt." she poked her tongue out and laughed.

"So fearless leader, where can I find the lions?" she suddenly grinned, feeling an excitement she hadn't felt in a long time....maybe ever.

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
Ic: Fearless Leader. thought Jacob. Not the feeling I thought I'd get being called that. Just then a girl named Skye came running up to them, saying she was done. "Well that was fast. I guess you could stay here with me. Or you could go find some one else and see if they need help." He thought about that for a second. "No, never mind. Stay with me." He looked back at Reina and rembered that she had asked him a question. "Oh right, the Lions. Um.....Skye, did you pass by the Lions?" he asked. "Oh and what animals did you aquire?"

Ooc: Ugh....I hate short posts. Mine will get longer after we get done with this.

Last edited:

emoBill™

† мазохист †
Years
OOC: I just put a lot of thoughts in my posts. I elaborate a bit too much. But that's good, I suppose. Anywho...

IC: Skye wiped at her eyes with the back of her hand, knowing the eyeliner would come off with it. She didn't much care how weird she looked right now. She figured the pressure kinda did stuff to her and made her all emotional like this.

"I acquired an albatross and a tiger." She took in a shaky breath.

"This is harder than I thought."

She imagined her Ian neko-kun at home, and just wished she were back with him. If she was this way all the time, she wasn't sure if she could hold out.

"Sorry, I'm just really scared."

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
a little intimidated by what jacob said suzaku stared at him,after him finish talking to them he headed inside the zoo "hmp he talks alot but the way he said it "I will morph Hyena. I will rip out your throat, and your guts. You will be droped in the Hyena pen. When your body is found, they will assume that you were trying to see the animals for free, accidentally fell into the Hyena pen, died, and was mostly eaten by the Hyenas." It defintely felt like he wasnt lieing mayb all this i real i better arm myself with some really strong animals Hmmm..."Suzaku thought to himself trying to think of a great and powerful animal."I got it"he said snaping his fingers.He headed to a cage trimmbling "men i hope this animal dont kill me" Suzaku said going inside the cage than he saw it "Ok mister lion its just me and you....:suzaku reached out and touched it he felt somthing weird entering his body than somthing begin to happen he could hear his bones cruching and changing."Woah that was weird wonder what that was about"Suzkau said than he notice he sense of smell and hearing increase alot he could smell better.He could hear the others more clearly than ever before even though some of them was very far away from him.He than notice he was on four legs "iam i a lion"suzaku thought"Than he was telling the truth"Suzaku said as he walked out the cage to find his bird morph"i wonder what i want it to be i think ill be a Peregrine Falcon there pretty good now where can i find them"suzaku said still in a lions form when he finally reached the cage and saw it he had a strong urge to attack "Hmmm...that looks tasty "Suzkau said as he began to pounce than"hold on what iam I doing come on get it together you can do this change back change back"Suzaku thought as his bones crunched and he changed back into a his normal sel "wow what was that must of been the animal urge gotta learn to gain contol of that" He said ok he touched the falcon and gathered his DNA he bone crunched and he begin to shrink and his hands changed to wings.He could see miles ahead"Woah now lets see what these wings of mind can do"Suzaku thought as he begin to flap his wings after a few flaps he begin to fly in the air he spoted jacob from the air he landed on a tree in the zoo"Okay i think i should change back now"Suzaku said as he begin to change back forgetting his in a tree he than fell out the tree and hit the ground"awww that hurt"than out of no where he heard jacob said This Controller has reinforcments comming. Lets get out of here Controller oh yea there the bad guys.controllers aww man" he got up and ran behind him than out of nowhere he notice they was surrounded"Oh crap"suzkau said than he saw one step forward and say "Good day, Andalits. I am Sub-Visser 77. And it looks like you lose." What now jacob

OCC-Hope you didnt mind i did the later post in this one if you do than just tell me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back