View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2011 (9:56 PM).
Team Plasma Failure

Nature: Adamant
    What is ***** >.>

Anyways , YAY ! PASSED ELITE FOUR ! Well not really xD anyways , N and Ghetsis was too easy, took me only 1 try (met them , defeated them). Pwned their dragons (including N's Reshiram) with my Zekrom and Deino :3

Haven't defeated the Pokemon League though, still trying have my Zweilous (Denio evolved) to level 64 so it'll evolve to Hydreigon :D. Just caught Kyurem in Giant Chasm (omg thank you YouTube for showing me the way) and Volcarona in Relic Castle.

I also tried out Abyssal Ruins, although I always miscounted my steps :<. Caught a few past generations Pokemon mostly in White Forest :). Did some more Pokemon Musical (awkwardly I did with my Zekrom and got the "as if they were actor" comment :/).

Visited Route 17 & 18 and P2 Laboratory, accidentally made Cobalion faint in Mistralton cave without saving, although saved at Terrakion and caught it using Timer Ball (it was about 15 turns, I think).

Then did some Random Matchups and tried out Rotation Battle with the Ace Trainer on Marvelous Bridge Gate.. :D This is so far :

Zekrom Lv. 54

Virizion LV. 52

Volcarona LV. 70

Zweilous LV. 58

Wett (Samurott) LV. 54

Kyurem LV. 75