• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Digimon: Operation Digipedia

Should I change the starter Digimon from Jyarimon, Puttimon, and Punimon?

• Yes, replace them respectively with Botamon, WhiteBotamon, and Nyokimon.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • No, keep them how they are

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epitaph93

Intermediate Digidestined
Years
Thanks Godness, you've got a laptop, Epi :D I've just came back from vacation :) stocko seems to be sick because of his earache. Anyways, should I continue with the digidex or the gym tiles? Cause stocko had some problems entering them into the hack :|

Well you could help me with the moves lists. We need to add in the renames and change effects as needed. I also need to finish the backs and sides of the Digidestined so we have our gym leaders ready to script.

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
Hmm... For whom is waiting for our hack, I have a question:
What kind of Digimon would you like to include as Legendary?
_ Ancient Digimon from Xros
_ The 5 Gods
Would you like some fakemon in this hack, for example, the fusion of some digimon :D

Btw, we need a spriter who can make back sprite digimon for us :) Contact Epi please :D

ADLFM14

Legendary Spriter
Years
this hack must be cool but Im sure it won't be completed and im making something like that any way i wish you good luck :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2012
hey guys this is a great idea but wouldn't it be better on a ds pokemon game? black/white would be superb but any ds game would do...

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
@ADLFM: Hmmm.... I wonder why you are so sure that this hack wont be complete? We've done ~20% so far, and I can say that we'll finish it, in a year, or 2 years, or 3 years,.... But we won't give up! Let's see if your hack could be completed.

@pokemonashandgrey: Sorry, because making hack on DS is harder than on GBA, and there are not as many tools for DS as for GBA. :) But when the hack comes out, why don't you try it? Maybe it's better hacks on DS :P

Accord

'1996
Years
  • Seen May 7, 2013
Yeah, it's quite complicated making a DS hack as there are only a few tools as well as tutorials for you to learn things. But we'll see. :p

Epitaph93

Years
Update: I'm working on inserting gym leader sprites and OWs, I've done a few move lists, a little remapping, some text replacements, and event fixes. Wooded Wolf, a spriter from DeviantArt has given me permission to use his digimon sprites for the hack, so I'll be putting those in soon. They'll mainly be fresh and a few in-training, which really need because the DS games didn't have very many of those sprites.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
First, I have to say this looks AMAZING! Second, I saw the comment above about sprites, and I remembered a site I saw a while back full of free to use Digimon sprites. Some are low quality, but a lot are good! (giffactory . joeyteel . com)

Sorry. I don't have enough posts to put an actual link. :P

Epitaph93

Years
First, I have to say this looks AMAZING! Second, I saw the comment above about sprites, and I remembered a site I saw a while back full of free to use Digimon sprites. Some are low quality, but a lot are good! (giffactory . joeyteel . com)

Sorry. I don't have enough posts to put an actual link. :P

I checked out the link, but I can't really use any of those. The sprites aren't the right orientation or the same art style as fire red, but I will keep this site in mind for it's mug shots. Thanks for the help. Anything else you find be sure to post it.

Years
This is my first post, so here goes nothing I guess. XD

First of all, I want to say that this looks absolutely amazing. Digimon has always been a favorite if mine, and I really like what your doing with this. I really hope you are able to finish this. I'm not saying that to rush you or anything, I don't want you to burn yourself out. I realize it must take a lot of work to do something like this- I'm just really excited something like this is being done.

I wish I could do something to help, but I'm no good at stuff like this. I can't wait to see how this will turn out and I hope everything will go smoothly for you. :D

Epitaph93

Years
This is my first post, so here goes nothing I guess. XD

First of all, I want to say that this looks absolutely amazing. Digimon has always been a favorite if mine, and I really like what your doing with this. I really hope you are able to finish this. I'm not saying that to rush you or anything, I don't want you to burn yourself out. I realize it must take a lot of work to do something like this- I'm just really excited something like this is being done.

I wish I could do something to help, but I'm no good at stuff like this. I can't wait to see how this will turn out and I hope everything will go smoothly for you. :D

Well welcome to the forums :) I've only been here a few months myself and I can honestly say it's my most visited site, so enjoy your stay.

We appreciate your enthusiasm. Personally when I read comments like these I start working on the hack faster, so actually you've already done something to help.

Keep an eye on the hack because we're getting closer and closer to the release.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
This hack is the only one currently in this section that I absouletly cannot wait to play for myself. Goodluck to everyone on this team...You have my full support.

Epitaph93

Years
This hack is the only one currently in this section that I absouletly cannot wait to play for myself. Goodluck to everyone on this team...You have my full support.

Thank you that means a lot. I'm personally looking forward to SphericalIce's Cubone hack.

Update: stocko compiled a list of digimon I haven't made stats for, so I'll get onto doing those then start on the moves again. I only have about 40 stats to insert and 40 move sets, and once I'm done with that you guys will get to have a test run with our baby.

Years
Well welcome to the forums :) I've only been here a few months myself and I can honestly say it's my most visited site, so enjoy your stay.

We appreciate your enthusiasm. Personally when I read comments like these I start working on the hack faster, so actually you've already done something to help.

Keep an eye on the hack because we're getting closer and closer to the release.

I'm glad my enthusiasm helped. This is just a very exciting thing for me, so I'm glad I could be of some help, even though all I can give is words of encouragement. I'll probably check here at least once a day to see how things are going. =D

Update: stocko compiled a list of digimon I haven't made stats for, so I'll get onto doing those then start on the moves again. I only have about 40 stats to insert and 40 move sets, and once I'm done with that you guys will get to have a test run with our baby.

Wow, that sounds cool. Good luck getting all that done. I'll be patiently waiting. X3

stocko

Toast Engineer
Years
Hey guys, just an update of where I'm at. I'm currently in hospital (on the mend, don't worry) so I have just been sleeping and recovering. Hopefully since I have another week of doing absolutely nothing I can get some solid progress done! :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
just a quick question. For the starters, is there a way to get the different evolutions? Like make guilmons, evolutionary go into megidramon rather than gallantmon? or puttimon into gatomon and things like that. (sorry if this question was already asked/answered.)

Epitaph93

Years
just a quick question. For the starters, is there a way to get the different evolutions? Like make guilmons, evolutionary go into megidramon rather than gallantmon? or puttimon into gatomon and things like that. (sorry if this question was already asked/answered.)

Each starter will digivolve into one of three different lines. So Puttimon will digivolve into one of three different lines, on of which leads to gatomons line. Right now we aren't sure about adding megidramon because he's a very difficult character to sprite, but if we do include him then he will dark digivolve from guilmon(by using a dark digiegg.)

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
This game sounds amazing. The evolutions based on stats is such a great idea; it makes training so much more important.

I'm super excited for this; it sounds the digimon game I always wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back