• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I like the style. The set up. I think, maybe, the gentleman standing in the back could be more centered (as the top of his head is shaved off due to the borders of the signature). But aside from that I really like this. 8outta10.

Years
It's funny, well-organised and of a fairly good quality. The CN logo in the corner of the gif is a bit of a let-down but it's one of few.

8/10

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
10/10.

So, we've got a high quality Sonic Generations gif that looks astounding. And we've got an assorted amount of links that are placed beneath the gif, neatly organized and spaced. Beautiful.

USD

I like cats
Years
10/10
looks really cute. Is this from some sort of anime since it seems rather similiar. P.S. red is also my favorite color so bonus points for that

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Pic could be better cropped; a high ratio is better than a low one. Some effects could be added as well to get a bit of direction in there. I mean I would offer more direction but I really just don't like it at all as a base image for which to make a decent tag out of. For sure the moon (probably) should be cropped out or dimmed; it's obnoxiously bright as it is. I feel like the text is alright but a bit too standard and boring. Maybe a serif font and 11px size?

I realize what my signature is right now; it in no way makes my previous comments illegitimate.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

Very interesting indeed, its the first time I have came across such a sig.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
7/10.

The pic is nice but it looks low-quality, and it would look better if it had a border on it imo. The text is fine. But the link of your pair is off to the side while everything is centered, and that just seems a bit weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back