• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you Like your School??

Do you like School?

• Yep!!

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • No!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I have no problem

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I dont like it but i hafta go anyway

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Zento said:
My school's okay... The teachers are alright, food's good, and the work ain't so bad.
But, my gawd! The kids there are terrible! They can be very mean sometimes, plus the fact that they're so irritating with this dating stuff. It's only seventh grade. ^_^;; I'm also very shy.

I'd really like to be homeschooled. >.>
^_^ Sadly, 7th grade is "old" for dating in many urban areas. It kind of freaks me out to see people dating so early. o_O

Last year I probably would've given the world to be homeschooled since it would have meant more computer time, but I really like high school, so I don't mind anymore. XD;

Zento

Mushroom God
Years
Lightning said:
^_^ Sadly, 7th grade is "old" for dating in many urban areas. It kind of freaks me out to see people dating so early. o_O

Last year I probably would've given the world to be homeschooled since it would have meant more computer time, but I really like high school, so I don't mind anymore. XD;

Am I that sheltered? I haven't even seen this! :laugh: Then again, I really don't socialize much, but that's just me. :/

High school, eh? I always thought it sounded scary. ^_^;; What kind of school do you go to?

Cherrim

Years
It's a Catholic school. o_O; Even though I don't want to be the least bit religious, I still go because it has an art program which I'm in for Visual Arts. XP We've also got uniforms. But it's mostly just the people I like. ^_^;;

Don't worry. I was sheltered a lot until I moved to Toronto. o_o; I though I was too young to have my ears pierced at age 12 and I was probably one of the only girls in my school (K-8) that didn't have her ears pierced. x_X;; I still don't. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
"Dating" isnt even a word around here , its called going out , Oh how i dread the word Dating.....

Ya people here start going out at 11-13 or 6-7 grade....

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
like I said earlier in this thread, my school is ghetto, but if I had never gone there, I would be a big snobby soft white guy right now...(before I attended that school, I was in a snobby magnet school...)

I am glad to say that I just found out that I am in the top 15% of the 11th grade class. My current schedule is as follows:

1st per. Architectural Graphics
2nd per.(A) Precalculus
2nd per.(B) Honors Chemistry
3rd per.(A) English 3
3rd per.(B) AP U.S. History
4th per. Art II Drawing

John Denver

Banned
Years
My school is ok, but our principal is a dink

about 5 or 6 trees got TP-ed at the school, so the principal CANCELED THE PEP-FEST!!!
idiot

BOO ya!

Years
I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!!! The only thing i like in school is gym and recess.If i had to chose from staying home or go to school and have everything on earth i would chose to

Stay Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Lightning: ^_^;; I just took out some of your exclamation marks... they made the screen scroll which is kind of annoying. Hope you don't mind!

Cherrim

Years
I remember when I used to like gym and recess best. XD I always liked recess, but I stopped liking gym... around grade 5 or 6. *shrugs*

I don't get recess anymore. ;_; But my favourite subjects are Math and Visual Arts. Visual Arts because, hey, I wanna base my life on them, and math because I'm the smartest one in the class which boosts my self-esteem. XD!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
i dreaded Gym all my life ever since grade 1...

recess is just wasted time... i wish that there is no recess and you just go straight into the next class but in return go home earlier...

as for what's high school like i can't give you a good answer in that... i'm just not normal and according to others my high school isn't normal too as it's a "NERD ONLY" school (lol to have test 4 days a week is pretty much "nerd school" to the society perhaps)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
lol, we have 4 tests a day, and our school is normal. ;P

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
orange*berry said:
I'm homeschooled too, so there isn't really that much to like about it. I don't meet any friends, and I get very lonley. Sometimes I take a few classes in a private school. Maybe I'm just too shy to make friends...
I didn't know that you were homeschooled too... ^_^ There are a lot more homeschoolers than I thought here! It's really surprising; this is just my dream site. *_*

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
I really would like to go to a new school, something different, to start over you know?

But i do like school, usually, im wierd, id rather go to school and not have much of recess.... ever

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
Years
I don't have a problem with my school I get very good grades the day goes fine exept for Career Investigations I hate that class. :tired:

Back