• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I think it would be appropriate to announce I have finally added a new chapter to my fic 'Following the air.' I had forgotten about it,it would be appreciated if people could take the time to read it.

Years
Oh...this is convinient...I never noticed this thread.

Well, the Prolouge and Chapter One of my fanfic 'Pokemon-The Darker Side' is up. For those who haven't checked it out, go for it^^ and any sort of reviews, advice, or anything along those lines are gladly welcome^^

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
hey everyone, please check out my Pokemon Coordinator Journeys, I fixxed it up a little, added a new chapter and deleted the post that was spam

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Hey everyone! Diamond and Pearl Special has just had chapter 6 posted! And in Journey through Kanto chapter 4 has just been posted! Hope you like both of them:D

Bay

Years
Late, sorry! Chapter 18 of "Nothing, Everything" is here!

Chapter 18
Past Sight

Xatu decided to let Bunny and Jenny know the truth about who was the killer of Ernest, so he did so by time traveling. After the two girls found out about that revelation, they went to have a talk with Ernest that didn't went so well.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Chapter 7 of Diamond and Pearl Special is up! I am not all that great about this chapter and it will most likely be edited, but read and comment or criticise:)

Years
Sometime very soon, most likely on Friday, but maybe today, I will be posting my Fanfic.
Chapter 1: Finished
Chapter 2: Coming In January

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
no one's looking at my story is it really that bad, what could I do to improve on Pokemon Coordinator Journeys, don't woory, I won't get mad from the advice I'm given as long as your nice about giving advice

Bay

Years
Have a one shot up called She Just Smiles

She Just Smiles [One Shot]
A take on how Cyrus decides to not care about emotions no more, which all started with his passion with robots and his love for his younger sister.

(yeah, yeah, weird take on his backstory XD; )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back