• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

TY

granted, but they punish you for no reason

I wish that Hydreigon could learn Thunderbolt.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
Granted, but Celebi time warps you right between the couple as they're about to kiss and you ruin the wedding and they don't get married.

granted, but they don't look very good in minecraft

I wish I could use a Celebi to go back in time to prevent him ruining the wedding (change me and Reshiram's positioning) so we can get married without anything stopping us this time!!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
Granted, but Celebi time warps you right between the couple as they're about to kiss and you ruin the wedding and they don't get married.

I wish there was a device that would let you make your pokemon designs into pokemon in-game to use for free.

Damn it!
Granted and you guys have a nice life together... except you only lived for 2 minutes after the wedding because Zekrom was secretly in love with Reshiram and electrocutes you to death to steal her away...
I wish that i could prevent that from happening without killing myself.
(I really want to see how your life turns out so i might have the same with my Suicune)

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
Damn!!! My own Best Man had an affair with my Reshiram wife!!!!

granted, but in order for you to do that without killing yourself, You had to turn yourself into a Lugia to survive, but oops you forgot 1 ingredient in the magic formula making it impossible to return to human...

I wish all these users on PokeCommunity Forums would quit trying to prevent me and Reshiram from getting married and having a long nice life together, and just let me and Reshiram be married!!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
Damn!!! My own Best Man had an affair with my Reshiram wife!!!!

granted, but in order for you to do that without killing yourself, You had to turn yourself into a Lugia to survive, but oops you forgot 1 ingredient in the magic formula making it impossible to return to human...

I wish all these users on PokeCommunity Forums would quit trying to prevent me and Reshiram from getting married and having a long nice life together, and just let me and Reshiram be married!!!!
lol it wasn't my fault
oh well now i can have Suicune...
Granted ... but Zekrom is now your stalker
I wish i could become human again(its hard to type with these giant wings.)

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted, but nobody uses them so nobody notices. Not even the company itself.

I wish for a gun that fires Meowths without killing or hurting them in any way.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted, they're not hurt physically but emotionally. How? Well..All they do is wait until they're shot out of the gun, thus making them believe they have no other use.
How could you, Smith?

Anyway, I wish I could remarry Latias.

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted, you and Latias get married at the mental clinic. They even gave you a nice, strappy tuxedo, GP.

I wish I could see a Machoke pops its knuckles.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^I know but the other I had planned was rather boring, so. Also, :\.....
Wish Granted, but right now I'm hoping that you can brace yourself in time, as you are about to be falconpunch.jpg

I wish Cilan was replaced by Brock.

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
Granted but Brock was hit by your moving truck on the way to the new region.
I wish for unlimited Rotom

**Edit** Cilan was driving the truck.
He did not want to be replaced.

Last edited:

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
Granted, but they multiply so fast that you suffocate to death in the room. Either that or you get slowly and painfully crushed under the mountain The building eventually bursts with the Rotom still appearing and there are now so many that they manage to kill all humans and take over the world!

I wish Nintendo would hurry up with the R/S remakes.

tpmrpg

Beginning Hacker, Gamer
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2013
Granted but it kills everyone with it's aweness

I wish I had a Jirachi

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but it is at level 1

I wish I lived with Reshirams in their natural habitat since I was a baby, learning the way of the Reshiram and Reshiram life, and everything Reshiram, and at 16 the Reshirams carry out their original plan made when I was a baby, to mainstream me in human society, and I'm supposed to make sure Reshirams are no longer being endangered by humans...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Granted, but you die at the age of sixteen before they can go about with their plan.

I wish I could have a ton of Togekiss. <3

TY

granted, but they all are poisoned and you cant heal them

I wish Pokemon and Call of Duty fused and become one game

Back