• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Charizard League (4th gen)

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
Hi Im making a league that will have 8 gym leaders, 4 elite four members, and a champion. I will act as current champ for now. although trainers may battle the champion to take his/her position but only after defeating all gym leaders, and elite four members. However gym leaders and elite four members may challenge the leader at any time. You may battle the leaders in any order you wish, but only battle each gym once per day. (example- you may not battle the poison gym twice in one day)
(Also If I am not online and you need to apply or ask a question text me at 765-591-2749)

In order to apply to be a gym leader please fill out the form below and I will challenge you to test your skill. You dont have to win, just prove to me you can battle.

Name-
FriendCode-
Type- (type you will use as a leader.)
Skill level-
EXAMPLE-
Name- Andrew
FriendCode- 3182 2791 0012
Type- Fire
Skill level- Have been playing pokemon since Gen one and have been using fire ever since.

There can only be one leader of each type. The Elite four members will be the members I find the most skilled when I battle them.
If you wish to challenge a gym leader please message them and set up a specified date and time for the battle. Users found to be using hacked poke will be banned from future challenges.

To be able to earn a gym badge you and the gym leader must agree on the outcome of the battle. If you become the Champion of the league you will be awarded with a Pokemon of your choice out of all the pokemon up to Gen 4.

Current Champion - PokemonOnline (fire)

Elite four members - None

Gym leaders - Le Dragon - The Water Type

Last edited:

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Would I be able to request to become an elite four member?

Name: Noah
FC: Signature (for platinum and white)
Type: Psychic
Skill: Highest possible rank. ;D

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
Name:Tyler
fc: 0475 8084 9321
Type: water
skill: played since gen 1
position:gym leader

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
very sorry guys

Very sorry guys, My internets been down for the past month (Comcast screw you -_-) Coming back after a month, I had hoped to have enough applications to get at least 8 leaders but eh win some lose some. Id be happy to battle all of you. (This weekend would be the best!) Also, If anyone sees this and wants to apply but sees that im offline, (Is there a rule against posting info such as mobile #'s?) text me at 765-591-2749. Just fill out the application in a text and send it. Also texting could be a great way to pass along info such as challenges and the outcome of battles. So yeah, once again very sorry for not being on, but just text me or pm me when Im on. Also can you please inform me of your timezone when yo apply, That helps me sort out times and dates.

-Thanks

Ok weve got One leader now. Le Dragon is the water type gym leader, with quite a few tricks I will say. We Tied one battle to one, But Both of my wins were pure luck If I do say so myself (He pressed quit on the first battle when I was on my last Poke lol) So yeah one down seven to go!

Last edited:
Back