• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is everyone planning on eating for lunch today?

Mystify

confused
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
I had a large pile of brown rice and then raspberries for dessert. :D

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
It's 10:30pm here, so I've already had my lunch. :p

I had a sausage roll and an ice coffee for lunch today while I was at my local shopping center. As for tomorrow's lunch, I'm not sure! I'm going to a christening which means there'll be catered lunch, so I have no idea what it will be! Hopefully, it's seafood or something that I'll enjoy.

Years
I had lunch hours ago.

I had FRIED CHICKEN.
Not just any fried chicken, it's just.... delicious....

Years
Probably a chicken burrito because we got a box from Costco and they are delicious. Yay for easy-to-make foods! Though I might put together some salad, too.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I spent $30 at the grocery yesterday and I have no idea what is in my kitchen to eat for lunch at 4pm besides hot pockets.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm watching the Chargers/Broncos game and I'm still deciding on what to get for lunch today. Subway or Carl's Jr? I also might go for a Sonic slushie during Happy Hour later too. :D

I usually eat chicken on Sundays for lunch, but I'm gonna break that today :P

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I had lunch at work like I normally do. I had prime rib, greens and peas, and some pineapple and cucumber.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I had beef flavored ramen noodles for lunch I might be having the same tomorrow or maybe a salami sandwich since I'll be at school all day and have nothing else to afford.

Back