• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Are you playing B2W2 on 3DS?

You play B2W2 on...

• Nintendo DS

Votes: 38 21.5%
  • Nintendo 3DS

Votes: 112 63.3%
  • Both

Votes: 27 15.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I began playing Black 2 on my 3DS XL as soon as I got my 3DS XL.. but before I got my 3DS XL, I was playing it on my DSi XL..

As for the blurriness on screen, you can hold down the Start and Select buttons simultaneously, and the game will appear at its normal resolution, but it will shrunk into a window. (apologies if this was already mentioned)

Years
I used to play BW/2 on my DS lite until something went wrong with it (Wi-Fi connection wise) so now I play on the 3DS.

Years
I bought my 3DS XL in preparation for X/Y and I hadn't played B/W 2 yet so I have only played it on that. Therefore I can't really compare to what it looks like on DS, but it does seem to look fine to me.

I might just try start + select and see for myself.

Edit: Tried it and though it makes things a bit sharper, I can't deal with all the black space it leaves. So I actually prefer the 3DS display.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Ok, this thread is a year ded. no reviving dead threads. No, just because it has a poll doesn't make it a Weekly Poll, only threads with "Weekly Poll" prefixes may be revived after a month. Only.

Closed due to being LONG dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back