• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Interest Check: New Game

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Thinking of hosting a game in a week or so if there are people around up for one?

1. Pokemon, non-pokemon or vanilla-y?
2. Standard or HP/Atk/Stats?

Like/comment your views if you're up for playing a game so I can work out how many roles :c.

Years
I'm definitely up for a game. Either pokemon or not is fine.

I think a standard, small game is your best bet though for roles and mechanics. Try to bring in some new people and show them the basics before going crazy.

Sorry that Chura and I haven't had any new games set up for a while. We're planning a huge mafia drive to coincide with GT which will hopefully pick activity back up.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I'd like to do something about reviving this section, so if you guys want I can start posting these on PC's Events channel to help promote and gain some interest

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I probably won't be around for it, but it's something that should be tried

No mafia games in the mafia section isn't great lol

Back