• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?pc Is Back With New Features!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
Here are the new wild battle mode pics......
Please no comments about the "ELEKTRIKE Lv13 m" Sign as itz not ready yet ^^''

The other picture is the boxart made by my good friends ;)
For viewing the box art select "Save target as..." :cool:

Waiting for replies :rambo:

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
The battle system looks great! I was just wondering why the screen though isn't in the center..

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
The battle scene without the text box is in the middle, but the text box gonna be reset to make the whole box in the middle ;)

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
Years
i downloaded thee demo and to it just stayed black and that all. well nice screens.

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
shadow909 said:
i downloaded thee demo and to it just stayed black and that all. well nice screens.
1- You didn't mention which demo version you are talking about.
2- This isn't an error in version 0.4, but it's a black screen waiting for loading gfx.
3- You should download the latest version 0.7 and post your reply as in the thread header.
4- Please guys, I got fed of these short replies. Please when you get a problem, post more information and a screenshot if possible.

Yours,
ExtraOrdinary.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
Don't demand replies. We have nothing else to discuss. Give us something to discuss.

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
Chimou said:
Don't demand replies. We have nothing else to discuss. Give us something to discuss.
OK! What do you want in POK?PC upcoming game concerning storylines, new features... etc. Feel free to post your impression and ideas for the games gonna be made in POK?PC toolkit.

QFred

Behold...
Years
Ok, I have XP and I downloaded the latest version, the 0.7. The FPS was between 40 and 44. I played for a bit and I noticed some things:
- You don't have a menu,
- The movement was a bit slow even while running,
- You can't enter Birch's lab,
- Wild Pok?mon didn't appear on the first route.

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
QFred said:
Ok, I have XP and I downloaded the latest version, the 0.7. The FPS was between 40 and 44. I played for a bit and I noticed some things:
- You don't have a menu,
- The movement was a bit slow even while running,
- You can't enter Birch's lab,
- Wild Pok?mon didn't appear on the first route.

Thanx my dear friend for the notes u posted :D
1- FPS 40<->44: FPS methods got better in winXP I see.
2- Menu: Added finally in version 0.9 (v0.9 not released yet).
3-Slow movement: Map buffering functions was fixed in v0.9.
4-BIRCH's lab: not a problem, as this is only an engine not a complete game, eh?
5-Wild POK?MON: Surprise ;) .

Wait for next official version 1.0 soon :D

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
Here are some new fresh screenshots!!
pokepc07.png
pokepc08.png

pokepc09.png
pokepc10.png

pokepc11.png
pokepc12.png

Waiting for your comments and opinions :D

freakboy

Nubbie
Years
amazing screens, battlesystem looks very good.
is it possible to remove the purple background and replace it with the map?
like in booda's game.
and is it possible to change the resolution of the screensize, so that it looks like a gba size?

hope to see the next version soon :D

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
freakboy said:
amazing screens, battlesystem looks very good.
is it possible to remove the purple background and replace it with the map?
like in booda's game.
and is it possible to change the resolution of the screensize, so that it looks like a gba size?

hope to see the next version soon :D

Thanks freakboy for your reply! :)
1-Purple background is just temporary and gonna be replaced soon. ;)
2-Booda's Call of Latios is the best game out there at the moment, I hope I can design a single adventure like he made.
3-Resolution here is 320x240, I see that this resolution is very optimum for all POK?MON games on PC.
4-There is also a fullscreen mode that will work if you don't have the buggy Windows XP Service Pack 2. :D
5-Windows ME is my favourite gaming OS. If you think that Windows XP is better than it in game speed, try yourself running a game on XP and ME and you will notice the gap in gfx performance. :\

Hope to see more replies....

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
ExtraOrdinary said:
Thanks freakboy for your reply! :)
1-Purple background is just temporary and gonna be replaced soon. ;)
2-Booda's Call of Latios is the best game out there at the moment, I hope I can design a single adventure like he made.
3-Resolution here is 320x240, I see that this resolution is very optimum for all POK?MON games on PC.
4-There is also a fullscreen mode that will work if you don't have the buggy Windows XP Service Pack 2. :D
5-Windows ME is my favourite gaming OS. If you think that Windows XP is better than it in game speed, try yourself running a game on XP and ME and you will notice the gap in gfx performance. :\

Hope to see more replies....

Those look awsome! But you spelt Salamence wrong.Looks like you also made the hp bar work and that looks good too! 5-Wouldn't the game be fast depending on what processer you have? Not by the windows os?

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
Shade: Oh my! Oh my! @______@
1- I didn't mis-spell "Salamence" name only I nicknamed it "Salamency" XD
2- Windows XP isn't efficient in gaming as it has some speed issues in DirectX library that I use to program POK?PC, this bug was fully completed in Service Pack 2 as I said before.
3- Processor isn't all! There are also RAM, VGA and your brain so as not to insult me again saying "YOU SPELT Salamence wrong". :nervous:

Cursed: What do you mean? x__X

ダッシュ: Which link is broken? If the download link try http://pokepc.normmatt.com/downloads/pokepc_0.7.zip

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
Thanks for the reply!
Of course it's a toolkit that can be used to make full games! :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
ExtraOrdinary said:
Shade: Oh my! Oh my! @______@
1- I didn't mis-spell "Salamence" name only I nicknamed it "Salamency" XD
2- Windows XP isn't efficient in gaming as it has some speed issues in DirectX library that I use to program POK?PC, this bug was fully completed in Service Pack 2 as I said before.
3- Processor isn't all! There are also RAM, VGA and your brain so as not to insult me again saying "YOU SPELT Salamence wrong". :nervous:

Cursed: What do you mean? x__X

ダッシュ: Which link is broken? If the download link try http://pokepc.normmatt.com/downloads/pokepc_0.7.zip
Sorry I never meant to insult you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back