• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Lost Era

How is Pokemon Era coming along?

• Awsome

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Good

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Okay I guess..........

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • My dog can do better!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
Im making a pokemon game that will be AWSOME!
Can you guys rate my new game from 1 to 10 thanks.
50 years after the events of emerald in the new region of Nneoh the world has changed. New pokemon appear and theres been very "strange" sightings in Nneoh such as inidentified deserted sitys and mysterious ruins and such.People dont have the slightest clue on whats happening and on top of that 2 foes or should I say alies apper.You Shin and you rival Kite are on a quest to regain knolage of the pokemon world while, tryinging to stop team destiny and team chaos but from .......what???

Spoilers but there pretty awsome!
As bizzare as it seems Nneoh is Hoenn! 50 years ago team magma and aqua succeded in increasing land/water mass with Kyogre/Groudon. But the sudden change in land cause a natural disatser that destroyed most of Hoenn and it's inhabitans. The mysterious citys are actually Hoenn citys some in forest and by routes while others underwater and in a desert. Team Chaos is evil and is not trying to increase land/sea mass but to simply rule it while team destiny is trying to save it. Explore new and old areas as you explore the future of Hoenn!

Well how do you guys
like it? Oh and heres one of the new pokemon Isel should I make him a legendary? He was made by Hawk0083

Credits
From PC
Resources: Jeff
Isel(pronounced e-sel): Hawk0083
Character: Avatar
Midis:Mooshykris
Trainer Card:-virtual-

Later Ill post some features for now screenies.

Last edited:

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Your mapping is fair, but not that excellent. I suggest saving in a different format so that it can be viewed more properly. I like the look of the buildings in that town. It's as if a fire burned it down or something... Hmm... anyways. It's looking okay.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
Looks nice. I especially love the theme of it. Sounds amusing.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2011
sounds like a great game ! Looking forward to more screenies ! I'll be watching this one closely

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
Update: Ive been working on the starting town and route 1 tomorrow I might have more screens but I dont know since I working on my cbs.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Wow I like the story
so do the "heros" grow up in Nneoh or do they move there?

Well hope it gets completed

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
His parents moved there and then he was born. Also update! Ive gotten part of teh cbs done! its in the attachments! Whaddya think? I need iddeas!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Wow, that Pokemon sprite is awesome. I doubt that Booda is gonna be giving anybody his battle backgrounds though, he worked too hard on them to just hand them out to anybody that asks.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Nice looking game. That legendary(??) pokemon in that battle background screenshot looks really cool.
Though in your first screenshots in the opening post- on the last map, some of those umbrellas were on top of the chairs, I suggest move them over one square.

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
:D Thanks you guys for the comments unfortunetly ill be working more on the cbs today so I really have nothing to show except route 1 tommorow I should have a fresh batch of screens. BTW I decied not to post a demo unitll I get 1/4-1/3 to get some towns in too.

@Neo-Dragon: Ill take care of those umbrellas.

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
Yeah Im gonna make the battle screen look like the gba version but if I do that theres a ton of empty space so Im trying to find cool backgrounds any Ideas?

Back