• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Students in first school I went to did apparently not approve of me owning everybody at schoolwork, but in later schools I've been pretty respected for it. Though it frustrates some that I get a bunch of A's without really trying (Can't really blame them), they're really soft to hang out with.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

It's currently 6:14pm here where I live in 'Murrca.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I wouldn't want to be on London, ever really. I've been there for football, sightseeing and concerts. The best bits were the things I can do in any other city in the world.

In other news. Arararrararararara..
Spoiler:

Years

Just watching another Marriland video on YouTube.

I love how he is a Pokemon game know-it-all with the elements of a comedian. You should see how funny some of his quotes are!

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm sure it depends on where in 'Murcca ya live, and dependent upon how you were brought up, but in my experience it genuinely sucks. I also wouldn't mind bein' in Britland though :U

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back