• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The True Or False Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
True but unfortunately Snorlax you are incorrect. NBC stands for the National Broadcasting Company. It is a US station and while they do air news programs, it's primarily for sitcoms and other shows.

The next poster has gone to more than one midnight showing of a movie

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Heck no...the closest I get to politics is thinking the lead singer of Megadeth is an idiot for telling a bunch of people in Singapore that Obama staged the horrible Batman shooting and the Sikh temple shooting to get a gun ban passed

The next poster has collected over 400 pokemon in Pokemon Black

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
true Amy Lynn Hartzler (née Lee; born December 13, 1981), known professionally as Amy Lee, is an American singer-songwriter and classically trained pianist. She is co-founder and lead vocalist of the rock band Evanescence. She cites influences ranging from classical musicians such as Mozart to modern artists Björk, Tori Amos, Danny Elfman and Plumb. Along with her contributions to Evanescence, Lee has also participated on numerous other musical projects including Walt Disney Records' 2008 release of The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack. Lee has performed collaborations with artists such as Korn, Seether, and David Hodges. Lee is also the American chairperson for the international epilepsy awareness foundation, Out of the Shadows. Revolver Magazine named Lee the #1 Hottest Chick in Hard Rock for their 2011 annual issue and she appeared on the front cover. In February 2012, VH1 placed Amy Lee at #49 in the Top 100 Greatest Women in Music

Next person thinks congress is a 200 year old failed way to get everyones opinion #theinternetisherewecaneasilydecidethings

Last edited:

TY

The poster below me knows what the thing in my sig is

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
True its a weapons yard I forgot the name it's in ban the above user.

Next poster likes Fall Out Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back