• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Well I am only 14 xD Though I won't lie, I've drank a little of each: Corona, Bud Light and a Pina Colada before xD The colada tasted best but they all tasted a little odd xD

Sir Codin

My dad let me taste a little bit beer when I was 7. I don't remember what it was, but it was terrible. I think that's where my beer dislike came from. I love my dad, but he drinks some of the worst beer ever.

Beer is a chill-out drink. You drink it to have a little bit of alcohol, but not enough where it looks like you have a drinking problem.

By the way, I hear drinking in a graveyard makes it look like less of a problem. Can't test this out yet, though, my medication forbids me from drinking for the time being.

pikakitten

Years
My dad let me taste a little bit beer when I was 7. I don't remember what it was, but it was terrible.

I think that's where my beer dislike came from.

I love my dad, but he drinks some of the worst beer ever.

xD The thought straight out of my head xD but I think I was older, and it was my step-dad xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh God. No more alcohol please. I can still feel the hangover from new years >_<.

Though, I seem to be craving for a sour lemon martini from Applebees. XD

Sir Codin

Oh God. No more alcohol please. I can still feel the hangover from new years >_<.

Though, I seem to be craving for a sour lemon martini from Applebees. XD
Okay, your new years was more fun than mine.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
pikakitten, may I adopt you ;_; you are so darn cute. I also want you to know that I have made a scrumptious salad, as per your suggestion. Spinach leaves (all I have rn) + strawberries + feta cheese + balsamic vinaigrette. Nom nom.

I'm on if you are, Moogles. u___u I really hope I'm not condoning drinking alcohol to a minor 9__9

@carcharodin: Ah. That's the way to keep your kids away from stuff like that. Like that episode of King of the Hill where Hank made Bobby smoke a whole carton of cigarettes. Genius.

Beer is kind of like coffee to me. There are so many kinds to appreciate and just enjoy for the aesthetic value. I don't mean to sound like a snob or anything. But I drink beer more to enjoy than to get drunk; I can't remember the last time I got drunk off beer. Despite how I've made it sounds, I'm really not a heavy drinker :p

...and my gut tells me not to trust you.

pikakitten

Years
pikakitten, may I adopt you ;_; you are so darn cute. I also want you to know that I have made a scrumptious salad, as per your suggestion. Spinach leaves (all I have rn) + strawberries + feta cheese + balsamic vinaigrette. Nom nom.

I'm on if you are, Moogles. u___u I really hope I'm not condoning drinking alcohol to a minor 9__9

@carcharodin: Ah. That's the way to keep your kids away from stuff like that. Like that episode of King of the Hill where Hank made Bobby smoke a whole carton of cigarettes. Genius.

Beer is kind of like coffee to me. There are so many kinds to appreciate and just enjoy for the aesthetic value. I don't mean to sound like a snob or anything. But I drink beer more to enjoy than to get drunk; I can't remember the last time I got drunk off beer. Despite how I've made it sounds, I'm really not a heavy drinker :p

...and my gut tells me not to trust you.

If you want xD That's hilarious xD So many of you claim this xD
You should give me some chew chew, yummy xD

Sir Codin

That's got to be the first time someone's told me that I shouldn't be trusted. XD

@Leaf Storm:

I'll take that over sitting around being bored with nothing to do.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
What, wanting to adopt you? :o Cause I'm seriously down.
lol, Jesus. No more drinks for you, pikakitten :p Really though, even if I could I wouldn't share.

@car: well if you keep handing out that kind of advice, don't expect it to be the last :p

@leaf: you had an adventure without yourself! That does stink :(

Sir Codin

I have never EVER claimed to be a good influence on ANYONE.

Actually, truth be told, I'm not that much of a heavy drinker myself. Even before the medication and with my depression going on, I only drank every once in a while (once every other week to once in a blue moon).

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I believe you little pikakitten :)

Maybe now's the time to start reflecting on the decisions you've made in your life, Car. u___u I can't talk though. I'm actually waiting for someone to ignite a drinking game on a pokemon forum. The vortex of self-loathing begins.

Sir Codin

Look around
Hear the sounds
Cherish your life while you're still around"

Dream Theater, I love you.

pikakitten

Years
I believe you little pikakitten :)

Maybe now's the time to start reflecting on the decisions you've made in your life, Car. u___u I can't talk though. I'm actually waiting for someone to ignite a drinking game on a pokemon forum. The vortex of self-loathing begins.

Hmm well here's a way to make a "Flaming Dr. Pepper"
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Flaming-Dr.-Pepper xD I was surfing the internet once and found this, never done it because, well you know xD

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
A Dream Theater fan, how quaint. I saw them in concert three years ago I think??

@ pikakitten: what an...apt response, I guess. xD Sounds tasty. There's only diet coke in this house, yuck. Otherwise I'd try it.

Sir Codin

I haven't really gone to any concerts due to not having time or money.

Which reminds me, I need to check the Catalyst showings for after next Thursday to see who's going to be playing.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
What's awesome about being a girl is that you can lure people into taking you to shows for free. :D I'll send you a postcard from the next concert I go to ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back