• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Heros Path

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Interesting idea for a hack, not one I'm entirely sure that I believe in but we'll see in due time. Unfortunately your maps are riddled with tile errors and tree shadowing errors, I would take a look at the default FireRed maps if I was you and see how to correctly use/place tiles. You may also want to change the name of the hack from Heros Path to Heroes Path to be grammatically correct. Best of luck.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 17, 2023
i dont know if you noticed my earlier post but i'd like to be a beta tester
but i need to know how it will work out

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 28, 2022
This game is an hack that you meet Ash in the Jhoto region, or it is a simply hack like
Jhoto region?

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
Years
Looks very interesting walways wandered what Red did after defeating the league and the ending battle on the top of Mt Silver. could be a way to show the story =)

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
Years
So I played the demo. I say keep up cause the game was very good. fun way to cross Johto meeting Gold and Co.

DaisukE

Just feel it burning ^^
Years
Looks good so far....the story is good...if u r gonna keep it in johto ..hope u keep headbutt in some trees and also I think it turns out to be crystal like but hope the story is not the same

Razorsean

Razorsean
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 4, 2017
I am stuck, for some reason i cant get past the people fighting with their nidoran, ive checked to see who i need to talk to, i have a save state in middle of anything and i see that u cant enter mr pokemons house, the tree that u can CUT freezes u, u cant enter the old mans house and get a real town map and even leave, pokecentet and mart arwnt accessible, u can heal tho, a lot of houses in cherrygrove arent enterable, and u can't go back to kanto, what do i do????

Back