• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2014
great updates i have to say , we finally got the possibilty of changing the eevee forms in the middle of battles , and that's great .

1- How do you feel about the battle system? I like it , it very different than the original pokemon batle system , it's less strategic but anyway the game is mean't for a solo game .

2- What level are you at the end of the demo? eevee lvl 23 ; charmeleon lvl 20 , geodude lvl 24 , flaffy lvl 18

3- Which form of eevee do you use less. (besides eevee itself)
flareon , i only used it again'st bugsy , i found the other forms more useful .

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
1- How do you feel about the battle system?
I like it. It's simple, yet effective. I think it's right for this game, personally.

2- What level are you at the end of the demo?
Lv. 25 Vaporeon, Lv. 23 Butterfree, Lv. 23 Charmeleon, Lv. 22 Golbat.

3- Which form of eevee do you use less. (besides eevee itself) Eevee is the form I use least, but other then that, Flareon. Haven't needed a reason to use it. (I don't even think I used it against Bugsy, though that was an accident.)

Yeah, you don't have to make it tougher before Necro, because that is the beginning of the game, and all, but yeah, try to make it tougher afterwards.

Forbidden1

csgo
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020
1- creative. i never saw any pokemon hack/game use this method. PokeFantasy? lol

2- Graveler L.28 Espeon L.28 Charmeleon L. 26 Flaffy L. 25

3- i used vaporeon once, and it wasnt a good experience. even with stat boosters, its extremely slow.. and not that powerful. of course this is only for me...

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Congratulations on this fabulous game! :D You've brought my love for these type of games back! :) Amazing FF theme btw. <3

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
24/7/10 Update

Replies
Spoiler:

--------------------------
UPDATER
I'm gonna try using this new format for my update posts.

Progress

I've finished coding the Lionheart event. So that's good news.
Gonna start mapping the next two cities, then I'll have to add in more catchable pokemon, beef up the amount of refining items(and add in a refining tutorial).

v0.24 Progress- 75%

Main Update

Like I said before, Lionheart event has been done. A good thing about the otherworld is that I can add some interesting puzzles. I've ran with the day/night refrence(plus lionheart is the controller of enviroment.)

Ok... the upon entering the Lions den you'll be a little confused.
Black/brown tiles can be always walked on. Theres 2 other catergories of tiles. the day(green) tiles and the night (blue) tiles.

Theres switches all over the place. Green swtiches will allow you to walk on day tiles, the blue switchs will allow you to walk on night tiles.

Heres a screenshot map, try see if you can solve it.(theres a link to the solution at the end)
lionsden1.png

Heres the solution.
http://a.imageshack.us/img138/7673/lionsden2.png

---
Last Comments

Fingers crossed for v0.24 being out by the end of the weekend. But It's looking unlikely. Most Definely out before next sunday.

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
I love the puzzle (altough it's not that difficult that you need a walktrough XD)
great idea to implement the day-night thingy there.

Will there be pokemon in XxLionheartxX' domain, or glitchy errors like in necro's domain?

mfg DaVici

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Holy cow. I've playtested it 'till Ventus (before Gym), And I must say that I love it. However, I noticed some quirks:
-Form Ventus homebase, I can go to Aurum and Ventus. But I can't "go" to Aurum via Aurum. But this is early Beta. What can I say?
-It seems that Oak's Quests has yet to be fully coded, yes?
-That jerk professor should have a change of dialog after you got an Eeevee. It really sounds awkward. And he didn't even notice that I "borrowed" his RNA distiller.

I really love the GSC Graphics (I'm kinda bored with 3rd and 4th Generation's but I can't bear to take a look on 1st anymore). And please finish this freaking awesome piece of art, Picasso sir.

DarkDoom3000

Years
I love the puzzle (altough it's not that difficult that you need a walktrough XD)
great idea to implement the day-night thingy there.

Will there be pokemon in XxLionheartxX' domain, or glitchy errors like in necro's domain?

mfg DaVici
From past experience ive found out some people will give up on a puzzle really easily- Yeah, there will be glitch pokemon in lions domain aswell. ground type though.

Is the Unkown suppose to spell ut "KILL" Or is it random
Yeah, that's on purpose you find a bunch of word groups in the connecting tunnles,; cool, dude, kill, boss. No real reason, just thought it would be amusing. -Actually. this has just given me an idea for an optional puzzle.

Holy cow. I've playtested it 'till Ventus (before Gym), And I must say that I love it. However, I noticed some quirks:
-Form Ventus homebase, I can go to Aurum and Ventus. But I can't "go" to Aurum via Aurum. But this is early Beta. What can I say?
-It seems that Oak's Quests has yet to be fully coded, yes?
-That jerk professor should have a change of dialog after you got an Eeevee. It really sounds awkward. And he didn't even notice that I "borrowed" his RNA distiller.
1) Yeah, that's fixed now, instead of cycling through the city choices, you are presented with a map- and you choose the location.
2) The oak quest is indeed half finished, I just happened to forget about it.
It's fixed now, he gives you a bitter berry, which is used to catch hiding pokemon in v0.24. Don't worry, if you've already finished the quest, you'll automatically get the item.
3) Hmm, I've gone along and modified some of his dialouge.
I really love the GSC Graphics (I'm kinda bored with 3rd and 4th Generation's but I can't bear to take a look on 1st anymore). And please finish this freaking awesome piece of art, Picasso sir.
Wow, thanks. that's high praise! Yeah, with all the games looking the same, i thought doing something graphically different might catch peoples attention.

---------

UPDATEG​
<small update today...>

Progress

Ive added in Natu and Chikorita in sola forest, they will join your team at lv 17 and 18. Now i have to add in houndour and hoothoot in luna forest. I also need to add poliwag in route 4(which i forgot to add in v0.23). Ill try add in a cuebone and ghastly too, but no promises.

I've also added in...Rare Candies. Yay...

v0.24 Progress- 78%

Image​
Just shows you how much of the region will be avalible as of 0.24.
According to this... Im at around 50% of the region :O.
mapprogress.png

Comments​
From the looks of things... I'll be having a serious pacing problem around the pokemon leauge.

On one hand you are about to try and become champion. on the other hand, You're gonna have to fight "XDR".. the Master of the AIs.

I will probably make it that you will fight XDR right after the battle against the pokemon champion. OR that XDR is the final battle of the pokemon leauge
.................which would only be the end of the first chapter.

Or maybe I'll just postpone the pokemon leauge until a later time (start of chapter 2, or after the end of chapter 3)

Another problem is the region. I don't know where Chapter 2 is going to take place. Making another full fledged region seems too much work(and too time consuming)

Chapter 1- Defeat the AIs - First Region
Chapter 2- Finding Red and XDR - ?
Chapter 3- The Final Showdown - Upper Coding <spoiler> [S-HIGHLIGHT]the world would be destroied, so the final chapter takes place entirely in the code world.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

I could make it a small region, like the sevii islands or something.
Or maybe a mix of a small new region, the old region, the code world, and the Gen3 world(as you see while talking to M for the first time).

--------
Meh. Ill decide when I get there.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
Dude, the game is awesome, I just beat it twice cuz it is very cool and fun :D

It is very cool that you can use up to four pokemon and battle up to three enemies

Eevee/Jolteon/Vaporeon/Flareon/Espeon Lvl 31
Charmeleon Lvl 29
Graveler Lvl 28
Croconaw Lvl 26

Well, I used all of them but used more Flareon, so no one :D

Waiting for the next beta man, keep up the good work!!

Suggestion: maybe at the update you could make another academy, like the one on Ventus but obviously harder, and the leader gives you a dratini, larvitar, or bagon (as there are wurmple and dustox)

Last edited:

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
The update are cool as always; on the story, I like it a lot (I couldn't resist to a spoiler...); for the second region I like to your idea of a small region with part in FR/LG tiles, like a work in progress...

DarkDoom3000

Years
Dude, the game is awesome, I just beat it twice cuz it is very cool and fun :D

It is very cool that you can use up to four pokemon and battle up to three enemies

Eevee/Jolteon/Vaporeon/Flareon/Espeon Lvl 31
Charmeleon Lvl 29
Graveler Lvl 28
Croconaw Lvl 26

Well, I used all of them but used more Flareon, so no one :D

Waiting for the next beta man, keep up the good work!!

Suggestion: maybe at the update you could make another academy, like the one on Ventus but obviously harder, and the leader gives you a dratini, larvitar, or bagon (as there are wurmple and dustox)
Wow, you beat it twice!?
Ill probably keep all the ubers at hard dungeons- That said, I don't want to have to wait til the end of the game to get em, I'll make majority of the pokemon avalible once chapter1 is finished.

The update are cool as always; on the story, I like it a lot (I couldn't resist to a spoiler...); for the second region I like to your idea of a small region with part in FR/LG tiles, like a work in progress...
Yeah, that's probably the best move. I really don't want to make another whole region.

i like the eevee and how it can evolve and devolve not bad
UPDATEI​

Progress​
Progress has been sorta slow due to school. :/
Most of the work has been background stuff. I did program in
Ferreus Town.(latin for hard). It will be avalible in the demo, but the gym will be closed.

v0.24 Demo Progress = 85%

Screenshot
route8ferreus.png

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Looks nice, man. Can't wait to see more. Was originally going to ask if that was the city to the right of Amplus, but I saw the map.

Anyway, the small region thing would work. If about half the plot works there, then would you reuse locations? Whether or not you would, I feel that would be a bit more fitting for some reason.

DarkDoom3000

Years
Looks nice, man. Can't wait to see more. Was originally going to ask if that was the city to the right of Amplus, but I saw the map.

Anyway, the small region thing would work. If about half the plot works there, then would you reuse locations? Whether or not you would, I feel that would be a bit more fitting for some reason.

Thanks, Chapter 2 will be more open. Portals will open up all around the place allowing you to travel to the upper coding. There'll be a smaller second region (think- sevii islands) and you'll revisit previous locations that you didn't fully explore. or thats the plan.

next update is all but finished. I'm just doing a final beta test. fixing any last minute bugs, I't should be released in the next few days.

It's definetly a larger update than 0.21 -> 0.23. I might rename it to 0.25. It would better reflect the importance of the upgrade.

next few days. not a long wait. :)

DarkDoom3000

Years
3/8/10 Update

Good news peoples!

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition v0.25
----------------------------------
025showcase.png

==Added Events==
Rival Battle 2(retrofitted, Resta Falls), Team Rocket Encounter #3, Dojo Challenge, Whitney's Gym, AI Battle: Lionheart, Obtaining the Day/Night System

==Added Maps==
Route 7, Sola Forest, Route 8, Lion's Den,
Ferreus City, Luna Forest, Mors Village (7)

==Added Pokemon==
Nidoran(M), Bellsprout, Chikorita, Natu,
Houndour, Hoothoot, Tyrouge, Teddiursa (8)

==Features==
Mid Battle Eevee Switching, Badge Case, Map, Phone
Improved Eevee Selection, House Relocation update,
TM Compatibility update and More Refining Options

=Umbreon Form Obtainable==

(Total of 6 forms; Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon,
Espeon and Umbreon avalible by the end of demo)

------DOWNLOAD NOW---------

SPEE v0.25 || 17.2 MB
MediaFire
MegaUpload

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
When you defeat hundour, his image is a wooper

Edit: Found a second bug: You can evolve pokemon at any level

Last edited:
Back