• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Can I reserve the Gary Club? My first club so:
Spoiler:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I guess it'd make sense for the club to be based around the video game counterpart, although I'm just worried it may interfere with the clubs that have already included him. But as he's only a small part of the other clubs, and is more or less a main focus in the one you're gonna make, I guess it'd be alright to include Blue.

You'll have the club reserved till the 7th of December ^^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
~Blazing Glaciers~ [Black and White Kyurem Fan Club] closed due to 30 days inactivity.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
I already sent the club and I'm wainting it to be approved.
It's "~ 【Serpentine Pokemon Club】 ~", and I'm sure it's in the Other Clubs category, because it's based on body shape.
I hope everything's okay. :3

Why do you want to open up the club? Because I feel like someone should make a room for serpentine pokemon, since various pokemons I like are in this body shape.

How often do you intend to update the club? Everyday.

How long are you hoping for the club to last? I hope it lasts forever ;_;

Olli

Years
Yeah, approved, and might I add that it looks great. Just one small suggedtion: could you perhaps you could add a list of the Pokemon that fits this category, just so people have an idea of which Pokemon are included :D

Updates, December 5th

[h2][/h2]
Monoke Hime's ~ 【Serpentine Pokemon Club】 ~ was approved.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Yeah, approved, and might I add that it looks great. Just one small suggedtion: could you perhaps you could add a list of the Pokemon that fits this category, just so people have an idea of which Pokemon are included :D

Updates, December 5th

[h2][/h2]
Monoke Hime's ~ 【Serpentine Pokemon Club】 ~ was approved.

OMG, thank yooou!

And I've already done that, I placed a list of the pokemons and a box with their sprites. Isn't it showing up?

Last edited:

Olli

Years
Guess my phone decided to skip loading that for whatever reason. That's great, enjoy your club ^^

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
I'd like to reserve a Hoenn fan club please

Why do you want to open up the club?: I like the Hoenn region
How often do you intend to update the club?: Every few days
How long are you hoping for the club to last?:
I hope for half a year.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'd like to reserve a Hoenn fan club please

Why do you want to open up the club?: I like the Hoenn region
How often do you intend to update the club?: Every few days
How long are you hoping for the club to last?:
I hope for half a year.

We've had a bit of a revamp recently when it comes to the generation based clubs to avoid them mimicking the generation specific sections, so can I ask first what exactly you would be discussing in this club? :)

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
hmm...Well our favorite starter and pokemon. Also if someone was to make a hack what would it be like. I'll hand out rewards and all that jazz. There will be monthly givaways and contests. It should be super fun!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
hmm...Well our favorite starter and pokemon. Also if someone was to make a hack what would it be like. I'll hand out rewards and all that jazz. There will be monthly givaways and contests. It should be super fun!

That sounds really cool, but I more mean what kind of things will you focus on? I'll quote a post I made earlier to summarize what I mean haha.

Basically to avoid the issue of stepping on the toes of the individual generation discussion forums, it has been decided that generation/region based fan clubs may now only focus on the Pokémon introduced in the generation (so for a Hoenn fan club, it'd be focussed on the Pokémon introduced with Gen III and not Hoenn itself), and that the game/region side of things shouldn't come up too much in discussions as this belongs more in the individual generation's own forum. Obviously these aspects will come up from time to time whilst fan-girling over the Pokémon of the generation, but we ask that this kind of talk is kept to a minimum as to avoid the fan club becoming something of a mini-replica of the third generation forum. It may not seem like a huge difference but once the club is actually made it'll make a large impact on the discussions that happen there and the topics that come up as opposed to the older versions of generation clubs, so have a think about it first as to whether you'd still like to make it or not and then I'll reserve it's creation for you. :)
So yeah, basically as long as you're okay with that then I'll happily reserve it for you. :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Apparently this was approved earlier whilst I was away but the <3Hoenn Region Pokemon Fan Club!<3 was approved!

Olli

Years
ϟ Sparks and Charges ϟ [ϟ Electric Type Club! ϟ] was revoked since an active Electric type club already exists.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Misty Fanclub, *~Shiny & Tough~ (Steel-Type Fan Club)*, The Haunted House- the Ghost Type Fanclub!, We got the (earth) power! [Ground type club], ❆Welcome to the Gym, Time to Test Your Might❆ (Gym Leaders' Club) and :>Soaring High!<: Bird Pokemon Club! all closed due to exceeding a month inactivity.

New rule!

Upon reaching 30 days without posts, a club will now be left open and is available to be remade or the original thread can be revived depending on your preference. However after 3 months without posts, a club is considered dead and will be subject to the thread revival rule. Please ensure to only revive threads if the owner is still active on the forum; if you're unsure whether or not a thread can be revived then don't hesitate to contact a Pokémon Clubs moderator. :)

Only applies after this post; sorry to the clubs above. :)

Last edited:

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hello my ponies!~
I would love to reserve a new club. The Antiquity Club.

First I have something in my mind and I don't really know what to create "exactly". But it will talk about ancient Pokémon and its relations. Like Unow, Abyssal Ruins, Alpha Ruins, Arceus, mythology etc...
First, people can choose their first Pokémon as a "archaeologist" with a specify Pokémon :
027.gif
or
436.gif
etc....
And they will get Pokémon step by step by earning pts by posting topic and new posts about interesting speaking about Ruins and many information about the mysterious Ruins and the origins of the world, Pokémon and all...
What do you think about my idea? :3

I will think about new systems and I will talk about them to Olli and Ozzy if it is working well and if it is not against the rules!

Thank you for reading <3

Last edited:

Olli

Years
Sure thing, adding you to the list right away. A week has already passed since the previous one was closed, so yeah, feel free to submit it whenever you want to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back