• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
"Sure! I tell you the main stuff, and also the field I train", said Daniel."Come guys!", said Daniel. His Pokémon climbed to his shoulders."As you see, this is Oak town. There is the Delibird Post office, the Pokémon center and the Pokémart. There are also a lot of different shops, and also the port. Now, the academy is just right this way...", said Daniel.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
"Sure! I tell you the main stuff, and also the field I train", said Daniel."Come guys!", said Daniel. His Pokémon climbed to his shoulders."As you see, this is Oak town. There is the Delibird Post office, the Pokémon center and the Pokémart. There are also a lot of different shops, and also the port. Now, the academy is just right this way...", said Daniel.
"Alright, Cool! I'm gonna need to check out some of the shops." I say as I follow closely behind.

"I'm gonna go ahead and return you two so we don't get separated." She says as she recalls Tiba and Cally.

"Its good to know that you can see the academy from oak town, I've never been good with directions and Stupid me left my GPS at home..." I said somewhat frustrated.

Drago Dragonite

Years
"Hey, where I live, there are no GPS. But here is the Academy", said Daniel, pointing to the building they had just arrived."Over there are the dorms...", said Daniel, pointing to some buildings."And just in front of us there is the cafeteria. We are in the sports field, and those are the battling grounds.Now you should go get your room keys, your map and your academy coat before you do something else. I'll go with you", said Daniel.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
"Hey, where I live, there are no GPS. But here is the Academy", said Daniel, pointing to the building they had just arrived."Over there are the dorms...", said Daniel, pointing to some buildings."And just in front of us there is the cafeteria. We are in the sports field, and those are the battling grounds.Now you should go get your room keys, your map and your academy coat before you do something else. I'll go with you", said Daniel.
"Alright thanks! I honestly have no idea what I'm doing otherwise... So, what are the differences between the dorms? Do the higher dorms get special privileges or is it basically just a medal?" I ask.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
As expected, Lucia's room was in tip top shape... Mark's room wasn't the most pleasant thing to look at... but hey it was a place to live in. That's all that mattered to him. Looking at Lucia's room though, he got a bit of inspiration to clean up his own place... He still had no idea what to expect from Lucia as she began to dig through her dresser for something...

Able listened intently to Tyro as he went on and on as usual. She simply giggled and began to tickle his sides again.

Len jumped a bit at the question. Oh boy.. he hoped he wasn't too old for Diana... then again their age cycles were probably completely different. "Um... about 20 or so in human years... I've been around before Mark was even born..." Len said.

Years
C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

"Hmm I actually think I do, let's see." C.J. said opening his TM case to reveal a decent amount of different TM's. "Yup, got it. There's also a few other ones you might be interested in. You're choice though." C.J. continued, turning the case so that Issac could see the list of them.

Spoiler:

"Feel free to use any you wish to," C.J. was still trying to think of his next task for the Group to train in, "Wish there was something here to battle with, I'd like to see what Chomp can do. Just caught her late yesterday." Other than the strange girl he encountered in the Dead Forest he really hadn't battled to much since arriving here. That had to change soon.

I don't plan on sleeping anytime soon, wonder if he'd go. C.J. thought as his gaze went to the mountains again. They have to be nested there. "How do you guys feel?" C.J. asked his Pokemon, who all cried out in a pleasant tone showing they felt fine. Good, guess I'll ask him after he finishes with the TM's.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Forest

The attack was successful and pretty darn powerful, however Pidge managed to endure it after some struggles. Under its Trainer's command, it used Gust again, and judging by Jello's looks it was the last one he could take. Alice bit her lip, she knew her next move would be her last. Jello was going down, no doubt about that, but she had to try to take Pidge down with him. And given Jello's sight issue, there was only one move that was the safest choice.

Here goes....

"Jello, Hidden Power, one more time!" she shouted.

Once more, Jello glew with an orange aura that reflected his Fighting power and then millions of energy orbs flew towards Pidge. Then the multiple gusts shook Jello and he collapsed on the grassy ground. Chuck stood there and watched open-mouthed. Wow, this kid's got potential...

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 31
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke - Behind the Dorms

"Woow. Such a collection. " Issac commented as he looked through all of C.J.'s TMs. "Hey Trunks, come here!"
"Twwig!" Trunks said to the group of dragons before making his way over to Issac.
"I want to see something." Issac said holding out the earthquake TM towards him.
"Twig twi.." Trunks replied shaking his head.
"Guess he isn't ready for it.. what a shame. How about this one?" Issac put the earthquake TM back in its place and pulled out the solarbeam one.
"Tuuuuhwiiiggg." he called out as the TM and his mouth started to glow.

Hmmmm

The Turtwig opened his mouth and aimed at the sky, as an intense beam shot out. "Twig!"
"Well done, pal!" Issac returned the TM back to its spot in C.J.'s case. "Thank you C.J.! That should be good for now. Oh.. and I don't see why you can't try Chomp on us."

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Sammy sighed and deposited the Luxury Ball back into her bag. She hadn't really intended on catching the Shuppet, but who was she to complain? A ghost type was pretty cool, and it helped round her team out a little bit. She would just have to take it to the pokemon center and get it checked out before the morning, she didn't want to have to worry about it before her first class.

"Well guys, I think that's enough excitement for one ni-" She began, but was cut off as a young boy flew past her and slammed into one of the nearby buildings. She jumped a foot in the air and both pokemon began raising a ruckus, Corphish angrily snapping and shouting while Cubone started to wail. "What the-!?" She called out, looking around to see what had struck the boy. There was nothing in sight except the weird building Shuppet had come flying out of. Had the same thing sent both of them?

Running over to the fallen boy she skidded to a stop and dropped to her knees. He seemed unconscious, and was bleeding as well. "Hey buddy, you alright? Can you hear me? Wake up!"

She didn't know enough about first aid to try and help him herself - she was pretty sure even applying pressure to stop the head wound bleeding could be harmful if it was serious - and she was never going to be strong enough to carry him anywhere for help. Neither of her pokemon were big or strong enough either - her kingdom for a Machamp! She didn't even have an electric or fire type that could raise a bright flare for help. BubbleBeam would barely be visible in the late evening sky.

"HELP!" She bellowed. Not the most dignified course of action, but she didn't really see many other options. "SOMEBODY HELP - I NEED A DOCTOR! Corphish, Cubone, calm down! Come over here and keep an eye out in case whatever did this comes back for a second round."

Cubone quickly scurried over and began looking around for attackers, snapping his claws at the darkness occassionally. Cubone wasn't far behind, but stood sniffling and didn't seem like he'd be a great deterrent to any potential attackers.

Drago Dragonite

Years
"You know, Raikou dorms are just kind of... A normal hotel. You can live there, know what I mean? The Entei dorms are rather better. And the Suicune, I heard they treat you like you were the Champion!", said Daniel. He approached the Raikou dorms."Oh, and I heard about an abandoned Lugia dorm, filled with Ghost-type Pokémon. I rather explore it another day. Also, it is forbidden to go there, or at least teachers and staff disencourage you to go there.", commented Daniel. He wasn't very brave, but he didn't want to embarass himself.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
"You know, Raikou dorms are just kind of... A normal hotel. You can live there, know what I mean? The Entei dorms are rather better. And the Suicune, I heard they treat you like you were the Champion!", said Daniel. He approached the Raikou dorms."Oh, and I heard about an abandoned Lugia dorm, filled with Ghost-type Pokémon. I rather explore it another day. Also, it is forbidden to go there, or at least teachers and staff disencourage you to go there.", commented Daniel. He wasn't very brave, but he didn't want to embarass himself.
I look around at the dorms as they're explained to me, giving the Lugia one a good look as he explains it.

"I guess that works for me, I didnt live that extravagantly in Lavaridge, Well Unless you count the Hot springs there. I will likely miss those." I explain. "I might check out that Lugia dorm someday if its not truly forbidden, I dot wanna break the rules but I've never seen a ghost type Pokemon before... The closest thing I've seen is actually my dad's Ninetales. But that's for another day, I need to get this registration sorted out! Do I go to the dean's office, is there an office I need to fill out some paperwork in first?"

Drago Dragonite

Years
"No, they have it at the Check-In counter. They take a digital impression of you, checking if you are truly a new student, then they give you your stuff", said Daniel. He entered the Raikou dorms, and the lady in the counter smiled."She is checking in", said Daniel."Very well, what is you name?", asked the lady behind the counter.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
"No, they have it at the Check-In counter. They take a digital impression of you, checking if you are truly a new student, then they give you your stuff", said Daniel. He entered the Raikou dorms, and the lady in the counter smiled."She is checking in", said Daniel."Very well, what is you name?", asked the lady behind the counter.

"Okay that's easy enough then, My parents must have taken care of most of the paper work. But have they had problems with fake students before? Seems kind of silly that someone would want to break into a school. What would there be to do? Steal information? Skip paying?" I Think to myself as Daniel speaks, mostly tuning out everything else going on around me.

"Very well, what is your name?", asked the lady behind the counter.

"Oh, Uh... Iny Gage" I say somewhat surprised "If I may ask, What is a Digital Impression?"

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Wyatt "Wyvern" Leon Bellerose

"What did you think this place would be like Wyatt?"

Wyatt scratched his head trying to think of a suitable answer and remained silent as they neared the dorms. He looked at Evie who cast a softhearted look accompanied by a grin, which Wyatt timidly returned. The light of the moon seemed to radiate not only from Evie but from Leka as well and it gave the courtyard a feeling of mystique.

Finally coming up with a suitable answer, he paused in the spot he was in as they reached the Raikou dorms and gradually reached his right hand opened up towards the sky while gazing upwards.

"I thought that this place would be a pain to endure but it turned out to be better than that. It's definitely my home away from home… and I even managed to meet wonderful people." Wyatt said lowering his hand into a fist and looking at it intently. "That aside, we are at our destination."

Wyatt held open the door to the dorms for the silver-haired girl and warmth radiated out of the building.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Evie Bellarost
Evie watched her friend's actions with a quizzical eyebrow arch but remained silent till he finished his answer. When he pushed the door open for her, she offered him a polite smile, before walking through the doorway and into the warmth beyond.

The hall's themselves had not change and still seemed pretty quiet from what she could tell and glancing over her shoulder at her friend, she nodded towards a pair of rather comfortable though ragged looking arm chairs.

"seems too early to go to bed now, but my feet are wanting a break from all the running we have done today." She sighed, "plus the sand is still in my shoes and if I don't take them off, I think I may just about go crazy." She laughed at this, then moved over to one of the chairs and sat down, a sigh of relief slipping over her lips on contact, before she could help it.

Pulling her bag off, she placed on the wood floor with a soft clunk then settled back into the soft frabic. Leka followed at an eager trot and quickly jumped up onto the arm of her chair, where he settled quietly; Lowering his head gracefully down onto his forepaws with a gentle snort.

Evie grinned at her Pokémon and lifted a hand to rest on his sleek back, pulling her finger tips through his dark fur without a word, the dark Pokémon not even stirring at her touch.

"It's been quite a day." She said softly as she returned her gaze to Wyatt. "But I will be glad to start lessons tomorrow. I am hoping to study medicine here, become a Pokémon nurse." She paused here as she thought back to his words before.

"why did you think this place would be a 'pain to endure'?" she asked quizzically. She had been worried about coming here sure, but had never really thought that it would be something to endure.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
James "Jay" Rybak

I followed Evie, Wyatt, and Orange to the cafeteria of the academy. I returned my three birds back into their Pokéballs to ensure their safety from becoming lost in the sea of students. I placed the Pokéballs inside a secure pocket of my tan cargo pants.

By the time I received a plastic plate to select food from the various types of food from pudding to fruit and so on, at the corner of my eye I glanced at a table where Orange, Evie, and Wyatt were occupied. My friends appeared to be happy, enjoying their meal. As much as I wanted to join my newly made friends, I decided to consume my meal at my room at the Raikou Dorm. I honestly and truly do not dislike my friends. I needed space from all the events that this day had brought to my life. I needed to "recharge my batteries" from talking to other people. I was never the one who would chatter often, I preferred to listen instead of speaking out.

As I walked through the various paths to other tasty morsels, I took the amount of food my Pokémon and I thought that was enough to cause me and my Pokémon to be full enough that I would not become sluggish. I selected vegetables, fruits, berries, and food made of grains. I never took the turkey or any other varieties of meat due to the fact that I am a vegetarian. As I selected my choices of food, I also selected some rations for my Pokémon by placing their meal in a medium-sized, plastic bag that I took out from my messenger bag. I collected the favorite berries of my Pokémon, fruits, and vegetables to place within in the plastic bag. Perhaps I could mix my Pokémon's meal with some dried insects within the bag of bugs I've left at my room in the dorm. My Pokémon are omnivores and a large diversity of food would benefit them.

Once I finished selecting my food choices, I walked towards the table that I saw my friends at to inform them that I'll be eating dinner at my room without them. However, Evie and Wyatt disappeared and Orange was alone at the table with his Pokémon and his meal. I did not want to cause Orange to become upset due to leaving him alone, but my gut feeling was pulling me to go back to my room for some space.

With a gentle voice and a hint of anxiety that I hope Orange doesn't notice as I told him, "Orange, I would like to return back to my room for some space or a "breather" as you might say. I apologize for leaving you alone at this table. It's just that so much had just happened in a single day."

I curtsied and walked out of the cafeteria into the fresh night sky. The moon was radiating a soft, warm, glow. The stars were bright and the skies were clear from mists and vapors. Even the Milky Way could be seen. The gentle rustles of the tree leaves created a harmony with the buzz of nocturnal insects. I scent of the food from the cafeteria and a hint of ocean air crept into my nostrils. I walked along the brick path to the village of dorms while gazing at the dark sea, shimmers, and the orb of the night. As I trek further into the path, I walked along the split in the path to the back doors of the Raikou Dorm.

Once I arrived at back doors, rows of doors and windows with curtains laid out before me. I walked along the back doors of the Raikou Dorm until I found a door labeled Room 66, the room that I was assigned to. I took out my key from the left pocket of my cargo pants to open the door. With a click, the door opened to reveal my two-door room. I gently closed the back door to leave a peek as the back door creaked. The door was unlocked for some fresh air. I flipped on the switch for the lights to flicker on. I placed my bag below a wooden table, and the food onto the wooden table. The room looked exactly as I left the room before. The room was neat and clean without a trace of a crumb of bread. Well, until I splat out on the bed; creating a mess of folds on the sheets. I was so exhausted that I could feel my blood rushing through my head.

I reached into the right pocket of my cargo pants to obtain my Pokémon's Pokéballs. I opened the three Pokéballs to reveal three fountains of red light materializing into three, different shapes of birds.

Emil flew to my side, her wings sluggish and tired, to cuddle me as she was nearing the edge of sleep. In return, I lifted her onto one of the pillows of the bed while making sure Emil would sleep well on the pillow. Samuel was at the edge of the window, curtain-opened, staring into the sky with an aura of curiosity. Nalafari, being a bit of a glutton, flew to the table to open the plastic bag of food to devour a succulent, plump Cheri Berry.

I took my sketchbook and pencil out from my messenger bag, and sat near the window, making observations of the nighttime sky. I etched the stars from Orion to Cygnus and the bright orb known as the moon. I felt peaceful; so tranquil that I was in a "flow" where my hands automatically move to create the sky onto the fragile piece of paper.

Drago Dragonite

Years
The lady behind the counter smiled."We take an impression of your finger markings. Did you know every finger marking is different?", asked the lady. She put a box with a kind of sponge covered in black ink and a piece of paper on top of the counter."Put your finger in the ink and then mark your impression in the paper", said the lady.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
The lady behind the counter smiled."We take an impression of your finger markings. Did you know every finger marking is different?", asked the lady. She put a box with a kind of sponge covered in black ink and a piece of paper on top of the counter."Put your finger in the ink and then mark your impression in the paper", said the lady.
"Oh, that's it? I knew that, just a Digital impression sounds allot more complicated than just a simple fingerprint." I explain.

I press my thumb into the ink, making sure to get both sides of my thumb well covered. I then allow any excess Ink drip off before I put my Thumbprint on the paper, rolling it to both sides to be sure they got my whole thumb.

"I did this once for my child safe ID when I was little, My parents explained it to me later that day. Is that all you need from me Miss?" I ask.

Last edited:

Drago Dragonite

Years
The lady nodded and picked up the paper. She put it in a kind of analizer, next to a big kind of microwave. The analizer emited a satisfying beep, and the microwave opened. A big box fell on the lady's hands with the name"Iny Gage" on the side.

The lady put it carefully on the counter and opened it."Here is your school coat. You have to use it every time at the academy", said the lady, giving her a yellow coat with a small Raikou drawing. "Here is your map, so you don't get lost. You should take it with you everytime. The places with a red cross are forbidden", said the lady, as she gave a folded map of the island and the acdemy to Iny. "Here is your school card. As the coat, bring it always. There is a little place on the coat where you can hang the card, so you don't lose it", said the lady, as she gave the card to her. Daniel pointed to his own card, hung by a metal ring on the coat."See?", he asked. "And more importantly, here are your keys, some pokéballs and berries. ", said the lady, giving the mentioned items to Iny. "If you are going outside the dorms, you should always lock your door and give me the key and show me your card, so I can save the key for you so you won't lost it", explained the lady."Oh! I almost forgot. Here is your school schedule", said the lady, giving the schedule to Iny.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
The lady nodded and picked up the paper. She put it in a kind of analizer, next to a big kind of microwave. The analizer emited a satisfying beep, and the microwave opened. A big box fell on the lady's hands with the name"Iny Gage" on the side.

The lady put it carefully on the counter and opened it."Here is your school coat. You have to use it every time at the academy", said the lady, giving her a yellow coat with a small Raikou drawing. "Here is your map, so you don't get lost. You should take it with you everytime. The places with a red cross are forbidden", said the lady, as she gave a folded map of the island and the acdemy to Iny. "Here is your school card. As the coat, bring it always. There is a little place on the coat where you can hang the card, so you don't lose it", said the lady, as she gave the card to her. Daniel pointed to his own card, hung by a metal ring on the coat."See?", he asked. "And more importantly, here are your keys, some pokéballs and berries. ", said the lady, giving the mentioned items to Iny. "If you are going outside the dorms, you should always lock your door and give me the key and show me your card, so I can save the key for you so you won't lost it", explained the lady."Oh! I almost forgot. Here is your school schedule", said the lady, giving the schedule to Iny.
"Thanks miss!" I say as I'm putting on my coat.

"Let's see here" I say muttering to myself "I assume the card get tied on like this... Yeah that's fine, I can put these Poke-balls and berries with the stuff I brought with me, I might need a larger case however, and the schedule will be fine in my purse, As will the map. I should probably look into buying a compass while in town too..."

"Is it fine if I keep the key on me Ma'am?" I ask speaking up. "I have a Lanyard I keep attacked to a belt loop so I shouldn't lose it."

Back