• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which starter did you choose?

d00bt00b

Genxo
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
In RSE I usually chose Torchic, and in FRLG I usually chose Squirtle, but I love all of those starters so much!

Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
For R/S/E, Mudkip all the way. Once you get Marshtomp at level 16 and start integrating Ground-type game, it becomes much more fun. (Mud Shot! Wattson didn't know what hit him.)

For FR/LG, Bulbasaur! First two gyms were easy, and by the time I got to the third and fourth, I already had a Fighting-type and a Flying-type to take care of them. It just worked.

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
I chose Torchic and Charmander on my first runs, but my Firered game deleted itself, and I decided to go with a squirtle.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I always pick Torchic, just love the little guy, and of course Blaziken is a beast!
When playing FR, i picked Charmander, like i always have back in the day :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2013
Well this 1 all varied on the mood I feel I usually choose Squirtle because I CBA to catch a watertype later in the game or if im in a idc mood I get Bulbasaur or Charmander in the other versions I love Treeko and Mudkips due to the mood I feel lol.

Back