• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bill's Dead Gaming Event [THIS WEEKEND]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Since the events went over kind of badly for both systems, we're gunna try this again THIS weekend possibly. I'll update the first post with details when and if it happens.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I just hope that there wont be any connection problems when we will redo the event. On the 360 it took a while to actually get a game going and by the time it was done everything seemed scrambled. Hopefully it will be better this time.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
And I've finally got a 3Mbps connection, and games with more than three players are totally playable and lag-free. So that should cause less trouble setting up games and not having to split into groups.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
And I've finally got a 3Mbps connection, and games with more than three players are totally playable and lag-free. So that should cause less trouble setting up games and not having to split into groups.

Well I was going to suggest that I host games for the 360 since people never have problems connecting to my games but well I guess that works too.

Years
can we may b do this next week 2 please i will have the update and everything so i think i'll be set thanx +_+ oh yeah i'm on 360* names teinsprings so yeah but i'm only 9 so sorrry bout voice on the 360*

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
can we may b do this next week 2 please i will have the update and everything so i think i'll be set thanx +_+ oh yeah i'm on 360* names teinsprings so yeah but i'm only 9 so sorrry bout voice on the 360*
You know that this will require "The Passing" DLC which costs 560 MSP right? If you already have it downloaded then I guess your set but if you dont then you will not be able to play the passing with everyone else.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Just wanted to remind ya'll that these events are this weekend.

We'll post tomorrow with the times and dates!

Morkula

Years
Is this on for tonight? I'm apparently supposed to be hosting it if it is, according to David. But Klippy's been dead all night. oo;

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
For any PC players, we are in-game now, waiting for any lagging joinees to play. So hop on the game and we'll invite you.

Morkula

Years
I was thinking we could do it tomorrow night anyway - that way we can get more people if they see this thread during the day tomorrow. It'd be nice to have a good turnout. Plus I know David and I neither one really feel like playing tonight.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
Years
Heh, tonight was my first time to play both vs. and Scavenge in L4D2. I don't really like Vs. anymore than I did from the first L4D, but Scavenge was pretty damn fun. Except for the second game where dumbass coach bot decided to take his sweet ass time saving me from the charger when he was standing literally right next to it.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
We had an amazing turnout on the PC. I think overall we had around 10 people flowing in and out of the games.

We started off with some Versus on The Passing and absolutely killed it. Pretty intense matches, haha. I can't remember the teams we had, but Avatar will be posting a video of The Passing Versus match and some other tidbits. Then we followed it up with The Parish and I made a daring escape onto the helicopter barely. I had been smoked when suddenly a wonderful Tank came and slapped me clear across the map right in front of the helicopter. :)

Then we played Scavenge on a few maps and that was fun too. Can't remember the scores or the teams, but there were a few tight clutch matches towards the end, haha.

So thanks to Avatar, Hiroshi Sotomura, Munch Dog, Jeremy, Theodore Bruno, Zanacross, Hiroshi Sotomura's brother, and wakachamo! I had a blast playing with everyone and hopefully we can all get another event going soon.

Years
This video needs no explanation.
[YTHD]e1gAy5Wxmto[/YTHD]

It's from the very first round we played.

Years
I was thinking we could do it tomorrow night anyway - that way we can get more people if they see this thread during the day tomorrow. It'd be nice to have a good turnout. Plus I know David and I neither one really feel like playing tonight.

Works for me! Is it going to be the same time as the last event?

Years
Second round of the previous video.
The other team consists of Hiroshi Sotomura, wakachamo and Zanacross.
Spoiler:

We barely made it through the crescendo event on the second map.
Spoiler:

I have some footage from a Scavenge match we played as well.

Last edited:
Back