• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

You may not know this but I'm determined as all hell to make something out of myself and I'm not letting your annoying ass mouth keep flapping on how I'm not worth **** so if you don't like my plans for the future, piss off or try to stop me like a man.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
dear anonymous,
You may be our family friend, live practically 5 minutes near us, we go to the same school, but you have to stop being such a jerk. Coming to our house once a week, screwing things up and pretending that it is all a joke. You do this because hardly anyone likes you at school you want to feel power :/. You do this because my mum is always being so soft to you, it is because she feels sorry for you! I want to tell you this. I want to tell my mum, yet I still haven't, about the time you almost got me suspended from school, broke a classroom window and many other things. I don't like you! Get the hell out of my life!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

in our life we meet lots of people..some of them we forgot their faces others we may remember their faces but no much about them..and others who leave foot steps on our memory we can't get them out of it...we love lots of people and we hate others we also wanna protect the dearest ones which you are one of them..stay safe please and be happy.

yours,

Me

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

You still act like nothing's happened, you still think everything's one big joke, you still wonder why I hate, no despise you so much that I can't even describe what horrid thoughts come into my mind when it comes to taking my revenge. This can end in only 2 ways and we both know I'm sure as hell gonna win at any cost if it goes down to violence. Take your shot I ****ing dare you.

Last edited:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Hey A,

3ndma tagra7 ensan a3tak kol thekatoh f'anta a7mak w anany..lakad gra7taho be lfe3l wakd wathak feek tmam al theka lakenak 5zaltaho wala a3lam en estata3 an yusamehak ba3d alan am la w laken atmana law a3lam ma hwa 43oroka anta aydan ma wra'2 kena3 el brood zak...arkok la tat5ez men masha3er al nas le3ba aw taslya letodaye3 waktan yaktolohom b hazehe al tareka al ba4e3a...la antazer menk al mazeed be'ay hal w alaken ma hwa 4o3orok hakan.

yours,

Me

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
DA

I should have done this so long ago, I still don't know why I hadn't done it before, despite knowing it was the right thing to do. Excuse my lazyness.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Dear Anonymous,

I am not as gullible as you think I am!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

How weird humans are i met lots of hardheaded people but sometimes i meet a weird kind of them..but yeah it's the pride after all ^^

Yours,
Me

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Dear A,

Since we broke up you have become a completely different person. I saw you going down this road and thats why I ended things and you have proved me right. The people you got involved with are people who aren't good people. I thought you were better than that.

Dear A,

My biggest asset was my biggest fear of yours, I could see who you were inside from how you talked to me and that scared you. I wish you could see that I love you really and would love to be with you. You know some of my feelings towards you and I had seeing all the guys you date hurting you all the time when I would love to be with you myself.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Contrary to what I thought, I still love you very much, so just forgive me for what I'm about to do. I'm feeling guilty before I even do it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous,

it's amazing to feel my hand in yours, your lips on mine, see you looking back at me, and then i wake up and you're not really there. it hurts. it always hurts.

dear anonymous,

i'm a failure. i'm not the kid you wanted. sorry.

Last edited:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

Fun times in our lives are short..but also never easy to forgot...i wish all people feel happy and wish you feel happy too Mr.or Miss.A.

Yours,

Tarrow *teehee*

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I really like you. I've dropped hints and well, they're just going straight over your head. ))))):

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm not quite sure what to say around you, which is stupid, because being intimidated by someone you're also comfortable around is stupid in the first place. Maybe it's social anxiety or something. It's like I need ice breakers even around people that I've talked to plenty of times, or know really well. ohmygod, ohmyactualgod. >__> ded.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

We never met.

But I forgot you also are in Heaven with Isabella.

I dunno, I sometimes think God was selfish and took you girls are such a young age. I thought it was unfair. I really did. Maybe now, I look at it as God taking you girls out of harm's ways.

Tomorrow is YOUR death anniversary. 7 months. Isabella's is in 3 days. I'm sorry we didn't get to know each other, but I'm going to pray for you and your family.

Take care of Isabella, okay? Thanks. Don't forget to watch over your family and friends.

Dear Isabella,
I still miss you.

A lot.
I thought I moved on thinking about you so much. I guess I was wrong. Sometimes I think it should have been me instead of you. You didn't deserve it. Really.

I hope you and Mayara are okay. Is it weird having your first Christmas with God? Of course it is. Or at least, it must be. Watch over your friends and family. Oh, and take care of Mayara who's with you.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
Years
dear anonymous,
i know you exist outside my fantasies. my intuition tells me that you exist. maybe i'd have to ride a plane to get to where you are, but that doesn't really matter. what matters is that i will meet you. maybe not now, maybe not in the near future. but i will.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I had a dream about you. It's odd thinking about you, in that way. But being so close to you, even just in an imaginary sense... I must admit, it felt nice.

Maybe it's a passing phase, because I'm lonely, but maybe there's something there? I've wondered about it on occasion.

Yours Truly,
Me

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
dear anonymous

we want what we can't have. the commodity makes us want it. so expensive, damn, i just got to flaunt it. got to show 'em, so exclusive, this that new ****, a hundred dollars for a pair of shoes i'd never hoop in. look at me, look at me, i'm a cool kid. i'm an individual, yea, but i'm part of a movement. my movement told me to be a consumer and i consumed it.. they told me to do it, i listened to what that swoosh said. look at what that swoosh did.

see, it consumed my thoughts. are you stupid? don't crease 'em, just leave 'em in that box. strangled by these laces, laces i can barely talk. that's my air bubble and i'm lost if it pops. we are what we wear, we wear what we are, but see i look inside the mirror and think phil knight tricked us all. will i stand for change, or stay in my box... these nikes help me define me, and i'm trying to take mine... off

i want to fly
can you take me far away
give me a star to reach for
tell me what it takes
and i'll go so high
i'll go so high,
my feet won't touch the ground
stitch my wings
and pull the strings
i bought these dreams
that all fall down

edit: oh yeah.. no.

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Dear Anonymous(es),
We're at a point where it's now up to you to decide whether or not you want to make up and get over this beyond stupid fight. I made an effort to talk to you, but if you're so egotistical that you can't even bring yourself to apologize or even talk it out for the sake of our friendship, then you're really not the friends I thought you were. We've been best friends for almost 3 years and I haven't spoken to you guys in almost three months now. Not only that, but so much has changed in those three months that it'll almost feel weird to have you guys jump back in and pretend nothing happened. I was wondering if a day would come when we would drift apart. I just never realized it would be over something so incredibly stupid.

Dear Anonymous,
If it weren't for you, this year would have really taken a toll on me. You were there through all of it and I appreciate it so much. I'm glad things are going the way they're going with us. You make me really happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back