• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Battle Clubs

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Each Battle Club, 6 in all, would focus on a different EP.

"This Club makes your pokemon faster."

The game wouldn't come out and say it, but all the pokemon there give some speed EP.

Children playing the game understand that your speed goes up faster in that Club, and older players can use it to EV Train.

ミズゴロウ

nations
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2012
I loved for you to battle "ghost" trainers. Like you can get wifi info on other players and the DS records them and there teams and you have to battle them to raise your level.

So an improved version of Fushigi no Dungeon's feature where you could battle your friend's teams? I'd like that - but also I like the idea of it being similar to Hoenn Battle Tents.

Incepticon

The Fakemon Spriter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 28, 2012
I love watching the anime videos and I would love if this was incorporated into the new games.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Well given how they sort of hinted in the Anime with the Pokewood, with the kid with the Zorua who makes movies, perhaps they hinted at a battle club of some kind too ^_^. Or maybe the Tournament will be the battle club...

Back