• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone wanna listen to an album with me?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
If we do this like a weekly thing, we should designate one person as the album picker but we all vote on what genre of music we want to listen to that week. Then we cycle the album picker so then everybody gets a chance.

Or just pick a person each week to pick an album. I don't really care, as long as I get to hear some great new music.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I'm in there now. It's weird, but should do the job. Join if you wanna give this a shot, if not I guess we'll just listen.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
aww man I wouldn't have started an album if I'd known we'd be listening tonight!! I've used mumu briefly and it's alright, I suppose, but I think I have a good idea for something we could use in the future... only problem is you'd need an account. are you guys familiar with grooveshark?

Nihilego

Years
ABANDONING US AT OUR HOUR OF NEED.

We'll probably just do it whenever so I'll warn you on Skype or something next time. And you need an account? It's just the two of us atm but it's fine without one. I mean I guess the room'll be deleted when we leave but it's nbd.

Nihilego

Years
Well that worked really well. MuMu is basic but it's a really awesome service and was pretty easy to use. Definitely should be a thing. 8)

We listened to Beat by Bowery Electric btw. Shoegazy stuff. Really nice.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
I'll join in from time to time. I'm sure Matt will keep me up to date without me even asking. 8D

Do you guys listen to any Hip-Hop from time to time?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I'll join in from time to time. I'm sure Matt will keep me up to date without me even asking. 8D

Do you guys listen to any Hip-Hop from time to time?

Yes and I suggested last night we listen to some hip-hop albums next time. Used to be into it but I've fell behind and haven't listened to many latest releases, so looking for you guys to come up with some

Nihilego

Years
i'd be really up for some hip-hop soon

btw guys don't wait for me to get on the whole time. start rooms between yourselves too if you like. let's make this a thing. 8)

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
People seem to be really enjoying the Freddie Gibbs & Madlib collab Piñata. I've listened to it once and found it enjoyable, but I couldn't really get into it upon first listen. That'd be an interesting one to listen to.

Cunninlynguists' new album/mixtape leaked today, though I've never really listened to them. My brother who's a massive hip-hop head, higly recommends them though.

One recent Hip-Hop album that is not worth listening to is Schoolboy Q's Oxymoron. One of the most overrated rappers out there right now.

I'm always up for listening to other stuff as well since I listen to absolutely everything really, it's just that I lack many hip-hop friends. </3

Back