• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Throw-Anything-at-a-member game (Pokemon Style)

Drak Hamayashi

Legendary Protector
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
O_O; EEEEEKKK!!! *Screams like a girl and runs off* Don't hurt poor little me... ;_;

*Waits until the assaultant stops following me, then gets out a Voltorb and lays it on the ground with a golf club* FORE! *Swings the club, making the Voltorb fly at someone* Mwahahahaha....

Years
Hey,I want back in!,*Walks back in*......an army,a?...humm...*Sends 1,000 of each Pok'emon(old & new)*.ATTACK!!!!!!!!!! *They all use ther best attack*....take that!..hehe

~Mike~

ArchAngel

I also answer to "Hey sexy"
Years
MY TURN! throws one of Brocks rice balls at pynpfan. HAHAH!! you got rice on your face! It is to laugh! hahah!

*then pidgey begin to eat the rice off pynpfan's face then eat pynpfan's face trying to get more rice*

HAH NOW THAT IS ENTERTAINMENT!

Drak Hamayashi

Legendary Protector
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
*Ish now very scared* ..... >_<;;;;

I know! *Snaps off a Hitmonlee's leg and 'boots' the next poster with it" HOO-HAH! Oo;

sammyboy-U

magma *****
Years
*throws a 9999999,9999.,999,999,999,999,999,999,99,99,99,99,9,lbs aggron which squashes everyone execpt itself (that in cludes me?!?!?!?!!??!) aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhh!

Back