• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Legendary Trio

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
Everyone i talk to say they caught the legendary trio in the three different caverns, but when i got my copy of the game i caught them at the same time in the same cavern. What does this mean?

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 3, 2018
Sorry but that is not possible. You got yourself either a modified rom, or used cheats or whatever. Each one of the trio teleports away in a cutscene, there is even no fight. Seems to be true for all versions.[Pt/D/P]

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
I was talking about Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit.
I don't know how, but that was the way i met and battled them (except for Mesprit because it ran away of course). I got the game (Diamond) when it first came out, and i had friends over who had the "regular" encounter and they were shocked when it happened. We were just kids of course, but i just had to check a forum to see if anyone else had experienced this situation.

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
that is literally impossible, Azelf is in Lake Valor, Uxie is in Lake Acuity and mesprit flees from Lake Verity to become a roaming legendary. you had to have a hacked or modified game.

Back