• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
Ermagherd I noticed my names stupid too... like my old 1... My old account was made in August..
Requested Name Change: GreyVirgo if that name is taken then Taurus if still the same reason KiwiBanana still taken then Minerva

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Requested Name Change: Mirai Kuriyama
If the space is not allowed. Then make it no spaces, thank you!

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
I've been wanting to change my name here to my usual one. x3
Requested Name Change: BakingBluePotatoe

Thank you very much! x3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Requested name change: Seki-kun.

Pretty much my Chinese surname in Japanese. Which is 關 which is read as guan in Mandarin or Seki in Japanese.. I am so uncreative god dammit.

Nakala Pri

Excuse me, Moddies, (epic moddies) I would really like a new username, despite my recognition as Gym Leader Rozu. :D

Requested Name Change: Tiara.

THANK CHU~~

Major Ziggs

Dwebble!
Years
HEY THIS IS OZZY'S ALT

Dwebble's probably a popular name for Rika some people to want so I'll change my name to free it up since I never use this account. Don't really care what it changes to so feel free to be creative, otherwise:

Requested Name Change: ThatRockCrabThing

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Been waiting for almost a year. Nothing wrong with Persian (still love them) along the way I been liking more and more mustelids so, this might be my only chance...

Requested Name Change: Playful_Weasel (or 2nd choice if taken) ThePlayfulWeasel

If the names are taken, something similar please.
Thank You admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back