• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
At least you passed. c:

The teacher in those classes I'm in is awesome and lets us use notes during tests. Somehow, the majority of the class failed last year. T: I passed, though.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
You won't be congratuling me when I post my chemistry results. The teacher knew what he was doing when he said that the one who had 100% would have 50 dollars. It's impossible!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ya ol' youngin!!! *throws cane*

Do you know about the old T-Dome Toujours?

Congrats JNathan! And wow a perfect score!!

Yeah, only because staff can see it in the ModCP so I can read through it. XD; Otherwise I wouldn't have known...

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yeah I miss school, at least I had something to do for 7 hours. All I do is sit around the house, and I hate it.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Yeah I miss school, at least I had something to do for 7 hours. All I do is sit around the house, and I hate it.
I would prefer sit in house doing nothing but playing instead of being at school for 7 hours.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I had the same mindset until I started doing that, and buddy, I'm telling you its no fun. The appeal is lost very fast, you start noticing you have bad eyesight, and you might just have gained 10 pounds from doing nothing. Started getting active again and I noticed health benefits right away.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I had the same mindset until I started doing that, and buddy, I'm telling you its no fun. The appeal is lost very fast, you start noticing you have bad eyesight, and you might just have gained 10 pounds from doing nothing. Started getting active again and I noticed health benefits right away.
Maybe but I already have bad eyesight. Don't you even go to college or uni?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
My classes are 2 hours long only. So most of the time when I'm not working I stay home. And I actually prefer staying home than being in school lol.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Maybe but I already have bad eyesight. Don't you even go to college or uni?
Said it many times in the thread, College from next year for the Culinary Arts. Had to take a work based breather this year and save up some money to pay for it. Unfortunately its one of the few schools behind a paywall.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
When will i be able to say that?

When you graduate probably haha!!! :333

I've heard about it but only know that it was for users over 13. What kind of events happened in the T-dome?
Mature discussion >:3

Yeah, only because staff can see it in the ModCP so I can read through it. XD; Otherwise I wouldn't have known...

Oh god.. did you notice where Mr. Catdog posted the most there? LOL

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
T-Dome? Never heard of such thing.
Then I have to wait 3 and half a year before being able to say that.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
When you graduate probably haha!!! :333

Mature discussion >:3

Oh god.. did you notice where Mr. Catdog posted the most there? LOL

I do remember the super-long thread that he posted...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah idk if that was the one he posted the most in but it definitely was...inappropriate

Ugh I can't connect to irc all of a sudden!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back