• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
<p>Thank you Cyclone. So I cannot breed my male eevee/umbrion to get more eevees. That's disappointing. :/</p><p>Dev, please add ditto in the game in future updates. Btw, will I get another eevee by any chance??</p>

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
<p>Thank you Cyclone. So I cannot breed my male eevee/umbrion to get more eevees. That's disappointing. :/</p><p>Dev, please add ditto in the game in future updates. Btw, will I get another eevee by any chance??</p>
I believe you can breed with Kyurem who replaced Ditto... o.O
Or you can breed your Eevee/Umbreon with some older generation Pokemon of the same egg group... that should also work.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
After some trial and error downloads with numerous versions without the Nurse on the bench in Yellow Town, I finally bit the bullet and did the patching successfully.

Thanks to all the helpful posts and links in this thread btw!

It's working fine for VBA on my PC, but now to get it working on my iphone's gpsphone or gba4ios etc... Any ideas? I still get white screen on those apps even though no white screen on VBA for PC. Unfortunately, those apps don't have a 128k Flash Save setting that I can see.

Years
After some trial and error downloads with numerous versions without the Nurse on the bench in Yellow Town, I finally bit the bullet and did the patching successfully.

Thanks to all the helpful posts and links in this thread btw!

It's working fine for VBA on my PC, but now to get it working on my iphone's gpsphone or gba4ios etc... Any ideas? I still get white screen on those apps even though no white screen on VBA for PC. Unfortunately, those apps don't have a 128k Flash Save setting that I can see.
That is because all other emulators as well ips patchers are semi supported to play any hack

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
how much I dislike this hack,because my growlithe dont want to evolve :( his level 89 and fire stones or anything else wont help to evolve that bad poke :(

Salamence™

Gen 3♥
Years
Got My first Lv.100 team.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
how much I dislike this hack,because my growlithe dont want to evolve :( his level 89 and fire stones or anything else wont help to evolve that bad poke :(
You should be able to find one o.O
There are people who found Fire Stone.

Got My first Lv.100 team.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Why so spoily...?

Back