• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ???? Let's Grow Together ????- DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 26, 2019
My recent work. Hope you like it :P
Gladion and Silvally
Spoiler:

Auraluxe

↞The Swashbucklin' Fool↠
Years
Hey, so I haven't been on PC in ages, and I'm really not sure where to make this thread, so...
I painted a thing for the first time since second grade, and I really, really enjoyed it. Where would I post a picture of it for some good, solid critique/advice and maybe some instruction on techniques that I should be learning and practicing as a brand-new beginner to painting? I read the rules but still wasn't sure, it sounded like the School of the Arts section was just for people teaching. Sorry to be a bother. >.<

Years
Hey, so I haven't been on PC in ages, and I'm really not sure where to make this thread, so...
I painted a thing for the first time since second grade, and I really, really enjoyed it. Where would I post a picture of it for some good, solid critique/advice and maybe some instruction on techniques that I should be learning and practicing as a brand-new beginner to painting? I read the rules but still wasn't sure, it sounded like the School of the Arts section was just for people teaching. Sorry to be a bother. >.<

You can either post it as a start to having a gallery and ask for feedback, or just post it here! You can also post it in art school under the "Help" tag if you want a dedicated critique thread. It's a little quiet in there, so I won't mind if you want to post it in the main section.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
So I have been on this site for awhile now, and something that I have always wanted was a signature that made my profile more unique. Problem is, I really don't know how to make one, or where to go asking so figured my best bet may be starting here. Anyone have any suggestions or leads by chance?

Completely understandable if not, just been thinking about it more lately.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hey artists, what's up? Updated your gallery lately? c:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
i've told myself i'd post my gallery eventually, just never found the time D:

i have so much stuff it's kind of ridiculous lol

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I'm not really an artist, so I only rarely get into any type of drawing project. However as I've recently heard a lot about a piece of software called "Aseprite", I figured I might as well try it out.
Spoiler:

Still need to figure out a couple things and find a good color palette.

But yeah, what tools are you using, if I may ask? :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I used to take pics of my cats and put here....... like once or twice :V I have 2037842902 cool catpics laying around that I could show I guess. More or less instagrammized ahah.

Years
Why hello, it's been a while! I completed this a couple of weeks ago. It's got a good few flaws, but reddit seemed to enjoy it.
Spoiler:

It's really ambitious! I love that lighting, it's usually always auto assume you have a light from the front, but having it mostly from the side/back is a really nice change and gives it a menacing atmosphere. I'd say work on the sword hand, it doesn't look like they're actually gripping it, just kinda like it's pasted on to the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back