• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Darts

Shadow pokemon trainer
Years
The way I got it is, I kept saving in front of it until it was a shiny then, it took one month until it was a shiny, then when it finally was I captured it with a master ball that I saved.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
yaya, join, please. has anybody seen pkmasters friends list? ROFLOLMAO!!!! err... i mean... it's funny

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
rsgh5 said:
yaya, join, please. has anybody seen pkmasters friends list? ROFLOLMAO!!!! err... i mean... it's funny

At first I thought you were making fun of her, and I was about to get on your case for it (I'm a real nag, aren't I? :P). But I thought I'd better look first to see what it was you were laughing at, and I couldn't help but laugh too. Poor kid. One lie just kept turning into more and more and more. And now, her rep is shot, and she's been banned from the club. :( It's sad, ya know? I wish people would realize that you don't have to make up stories to be accepted by decent, honest people. If you have to lie to feel important, chances are you're hanging around with the wrong people, or worse, you have a real problem and need to get some help. Personally, if I were in Pkmaster's position, I'd give up that username and start over. And this time, I'd be honest. :(

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Takashi said:
Can I join? I have no shinies yet through =(
yes, you can join. i'll get working on your guys' cards on thursday most likely... i have to write an essay and it'll take me the better part of today and tomorrow. if anybody wants to write me some paragraphs on why alfred hitchcock is an american icon, feel free to send it to me (my e-mail adress is provided in my user profile). don't worry though, i still shiny hunt by night, i just don't have access to the computer at night...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
it doesn't really matter, it's probably easiest with treeko then mudkip then torchick. so it depends on how much of a challenge you want i suppose. and we have all those in shiny form, so you don't have to worry about picking based upon that (in case you were)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
ahh no card :( anyway well id say get mudkip cuz its my fav :) yea then trade it for my lv 100 swampert :P

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
sorry... i'll get working on cards tomorrow... i have an essay that i need to be working on now *runs away*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
to replace me on your anti-friend list? i don't know that he necesarily likes you just cuz he gives you an egg... but i may be wrong, i hope that at least one person can tolerate you. and, you were asked by a mod to not post here anymore, so i certainly hope that you aren't going to make a trend of this, otherwise i may need to contact them... but, congratulations on your spelling, it is much better. you still need work on your punctuation though.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, fair enough, and then she can work on making her sentences logical... "well for one i have someone to replace you rsgh5 his name is Yami_Zidane" should really only come after i make a comment about how i'm done with pkmaster or if i present an argument. "for one" is generally used in response to an accusation. like: "doing such and such was completely moronic!!!" you may respond with: "well, for one, such and such had sufficient evidence supporting it in test phases..." ok... that's enough from me, back to the essay... *flees*

Back