• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Does anyone wanna play TF2 with me from time to time? Or everyday

My Steam account is LilJz (It's the picture of Hamtaro)

Years
I'm almost always up for TF2 haha. I'm usually your go-to guy for TF2 if you want a buddy to play with. I also have a mic so yeah.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm also up for TF2 almost anytime, but I would hiiiiiighly recommend you to message me (either on here or on steam IF I have steam on) in advance. xD 99.9% of the time I'll be available in the evening/late night after 8:00 pm PT

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I usually host TF2 play times with BiS and other people. If you wanna join us, you're more than welcome :)

Steam ID: LilJz (It's the picture with Hamtaro)

Years
I'm up for playing TF2 anytime if you guys want to. I need to get back into the game, so I'll be a bit rusty for a while.

My Steam ID is Yoozle if you wanna add me. ;)

Years
Okay, well I can try to host small ones every now and then if you want? But it won't be a sticky, just something on here. We'd need to get some players first obviously, that might take a week at most.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Okay, well I can try to host small ones every now and then if you want? But it won't be a sticky, just something on here. We'd need to get some players first obviously, that might take a week at most.

Hm, so, some sort of mini collaboration event? (or just here in this thread?) Causse I'd have no problem with that. :3

Years
Yeah I'll try to get things sorted out tomorrow then, that should be alright, have you guys got any ideas about anything?

Years
Yeah it's in teams so an even number would be preferable. Actually, that reminds me, there used to be Fortress Friday's! Maybe if we could get enough people that could come alive again?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I've been gathering my army

Actually I found out a lot of people played TF2 or had TF2 on their PC, thanks to the GT event (Yay GT). So I got them to play, some of them are new and some of them have a pretty good knowledge of the game. Sometimes we're enough to do a full MvM, I'd be awesome if we actually had a 4v4 or something :P

So hopefully, the rest will be up for the Fortress Fridays to return, since it's summer and they have more time on their hand :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm apparently part of Jz's army, so um yes.

I was probably not around when Fortress Fridays was active, I would looooove to see it back. :D

Years
Okay, well, Jz do you have the names of the people that you think could participate?

Haha, when Fortress Friday's was up, there was quite a lot of activity in it because everyone was playing it. Maybe if we slowly got more and more people it could become quite successful.

Years
humanoidmanticore the houndoom. I can probably only do weekends, and not much later than 1 I'm afraid. I'm gonna have to start picking up the slack for my schoolwork.

Years
That's alright, after all it won't be every week. Around 10 Friday's in a year it will happen, if you know anyone else you think would be a part of this try and tell them to mosey on over to this thread. :3

Username Unavailable

User Title Unavailable
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 24, 2014
I'm probably up for some TF2. I've been hooked on the game a lot recently and I wouldn't mind if anyone from the forums could play a round or two with me. My steam name is "Solly" and I have a picture of a modified "derp-scout"

On another note, the key economy has gone insane. By insane I mean that they have tripled in price.

Back