• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Amie/Refresh for 17.2

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 3, 2023
This custom made script adds Pokemon Amie/Refresh to your game!

I have made a plug-n-play script for Pokemon Amie/Refresh for Pokemon Essentials v17.2. I have not tested this with below 17.2.

To install:
Place the script above Main. If you have the Following Pokemon Script, place it below for compatibility.
Move "Pokemon Amie" folder to Pictures and the sound files to SE folder.

Unlike the version of the game Amie/Refresh, this script does not feed Pokemon PokePuffs or Pokebeans but instead eatable items in your game, like Rare Candies and berries! Please note that too many food items in the bag may cause lag.

You can access Pokemon Amie/Refresh from your Pokegear and from talking with your Pokemon. You may remove the bottom part of the script to prevent accessibility from the Pokegear.
Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Forgive the messy code as it is my first publicized custom script, I hope you like it.

NOTE: THIS REQUIRES "Easy Mouse System" by Luka S.J! Please have that installed before installing this script!

Please report any bugs or errors you get with this script.

Attachments

• Pokemon Amie Refresh 1.0.zip
    6 MB · Views: 619
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
hi so seams to work well petting wise but i cant seam to feed the pokemon :( also how do we go about using the stats (affection, fullness and enjoyment) as evo mothods and display in messages?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 3, 2023
hi so seams to work well petting wise but i cant seam to feed the pokemon :( also how do we go about using the stats (affection, fullness and enjoyment) as evo mothods and display in messages?

To feed you need to press the food item for about a second. A Pokemon can't be fed more if its full, and to add display messages, it depends if you're using EBS or not, I'll probably add extra parts for those who want to add more that can't be implemented in a Plug-And-Play script like battle messages and effects. To get the affection/fullness/enjoyment of a Pokemon you can use the method .getAffectionLevel to get it in amount of hearts or use .amie_affection to get the number from 0 to 255.
Ex.
Code:
if ($Trainer.party[0].getAffectionLevel>2)
  Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("{1} has more than 2 hearts.",$Trainer.party[0].name))
end

Code:
if ($Trainer.party[0].amie_affection>200)
  Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("{1} has more than 200 points in affection.",$Trainer.party[0].name))
end

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 3, 2023
ah kool
the fullness seams to be 0 but cant even select food

Hold down mouse for about a second over food to select and keep it held down to give to Pokemon.

You can change how long you need to hold down food to start feeding in line 1182

Code:
if ($mouse.isStatic?)&&(([email protected]_f)>0.8)&&(!@sprites["feedshow"].disposed?)

The 0.8 is the time in seconds you need to wait so food is registered.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
ah right thank you got it sortted :D its a great script seams to work really well

Years
I was testing this script in version 17.2. It works perfectly, but I don't know how to feed your pokémon.
from there I was testing this script by chance in version 16.2 but I get this error.

---------------------------
Pokemon Essentials Esp v16.2
????? 'Pokemon_Amie/Refresh' ? 1718 ??? NameError ????????

undefined method `pbStartScreen' for class `PokemonPokegearScreen'

Do you know any way to solve this error so that it works in that version?
Well in my case I use version 16.2 more than version 17.2

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
Hi all I made a quick pokegear icon for the Pokemon Refresh only issue is the name pokemon refresh is slightly too long so you'll need to change the app name to Pokemon Amie or just Refresh

Attachments

• icon_Pokemon Refresh.png
    icon_Pokemon Refresh.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 1,301
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 8, 2019
can anyone help me?
im getting a error

when i try to feed the pokemon it says :

Script "pokemon_amie" line 752 NameError ocurred
PokeAmie_Essentials_Scene:ItemIconSprite

Years
I've started a new game, so i can see if i get some reported errors or bugs that my players reported recently. As you can see in the image, if i talk to nowhere, that option appears. If i press play there is no issues to report, but if i press talk, that error appears. And that option when we can choose to play, talk and cancel, appears twice. If you want i can give you a copy of my scripts for you to test.

error.png

When i talk to my pokemon i'm having this error. I use Pokemon Follower + pokemon Amie scripts. How can i fix this?

error.png

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
I've started a new game, so i can see if i get some reported errors or bugs that my players reported recently. As you can see in the image, if i talk to nowhere, that option appears. If i press play there is no issues to report, but if i press talk, that error appears. And that option when we can choose to play, talk and cancel, appears twice. If you want i can give you a copy of my scripts for you to test.

error.png

When i talk to my pokemon i'm having this error. I use Pokemon Follower + pokemon Amie scripts. How can i fix this?

error.png

Fixed. If you added this edition (about Water Reflection to Following Pokemon), you need to change this code (inside Poke Amie script):
Code:
if events[i] && events[i][8]=="Dependent"

For this code:
Code:
if events[i] && events[i][8][/Dependent/]

Last edited:
Years
In the script, only 1 line at the bottom of the script has the "dependent" code. Now it works great. How did i missed that line? lol Thx Wolf for the fix.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 1, 2023
Hi, I have a question about how I can create an evolution method for a pokemon in the case of Sylveon that requires 2 hearts of affection, what would be the correct method to be able to evolve?

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Hi, I have a question about how I can create an evolution method for a pokemon in the case of Sylveon that requires 2 hearts of affection, what would be the correct method to be able to evolve?

Spoiler:

So, inside 'Pokemon_Evolution' look for 'when PBEvolution::HappinessMoveType' (what Eevee uses to evo to Sylveon) and then, replace the code for this:
Code:
  when PBEvolution::HappinessMoveType
    if pokemon.getAffectionLevel>=2
      for m in pokemon.moves
        return poke if m.id>0 && m.type==level
      end
    end

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 1, 2023
Spoiler:

So, inside 'Pokemon_Evolution' look for 'when PBEvolution::HappinessMoveType' (what Eevee uses to evo to Sylveon) and then, replace the code for this:
Code:
  when PBEvolution::HappinessMoveType
    if pokemon.getAffectionLevel>=2
      for m in pokemon.moves
        return poke if m.id>0 && m.type==level
      end
    end

I pera lá vc é Br tbm, enfim, eu fiz o que você recomendou porem não consegui evoluir o Eevee para Sylveon, tenho que fazer algo a mais?

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
I pera lá vc é Br tbm, enfim, eu fiz o que você recomendou porem não consegui evoluir o Eevee para Sylveon, tenho que fazer algo a mais?

I think you haven't the code for Sylveon. If so send me a PM and i will send to you the code.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 25, 2021
I have two questions.
1) How can I do to increase Happiness after caressing and eating?
2) How can I create new items (Eeveelution Sweets) which depending on the type increase happiness even more. (Just need one example, the rest I do)

Back