• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
You're missing the point. The game is not going to be released. This whole thread is pointless, and should not have the title hack of 2004. There are hardly any finished rom hacks. Jeremy is one of those people who makes a few screenshots, and then quits making the game. Whenever I comment on this "game" of hers, she deletes the messages because they prove what a fraud she really is. She even suspended me once. That proves what kind of mod she is.

I do agree that this topic needs to closed. Not only that, but also deleted too.

You do realise that if people do question you about your hack, it does get annoying after a while? I don't blame Jeremy for deleting your posts, as it is bound to get annoying. Also, Jeremy doesn't believe in betas, and will release the FINISHED product only. How do you know Jeremy quit, and there won't be a release? Jeremy isn't necessarily a fraud, maybe there are updates, but the surprise is wanting to be kept for release. And if jeremy has quit, he isn't a fraud, but maybe because of issues in life. Be more considerate, and not sound like a jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back