• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeaSpork

I disapprove.
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2011
EPIC FAKEDEX!

Maskape is like a concept I've had for years... I imagined it almost exactly like that too!

phantom berzerker

INQUISITOR used TAUNT!
Years
And again, even now that I've seen the official fakedex, Many of the pokemon still have the same shape: from tiny, w/ a lopsided head; to slightly larger, with regular proportions; to big and bulky, with skinny arms, and wide, stubby legs. Just look at 10 of them, and I gaurentee you that at least 2 of them will be like this.

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
All I have to say is Me Gusta! I would love to let's play this as soon as it comes out and I'm still blown away every update I see!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Wow, very impressive pokedex, althought a lot of the pokemon look similar to official ones. I think your pokedex is definetly better than the generation 5 that gamefreak shat out.

BadSamaritan

Gone Fishin'
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2023
There have been many games with fakedex's that are really good, even very good, but the problem I find is the shock value of seeing so many new pokemon outweighs their overall look.

BUT THIS is honestly the best fakedex I've ever seen by far, all the pokemon are vastly different from one another(and more importantly, current pokemon), and all stand there ground individually. I'm not lying when I say I've seen at least a 400-500 fakedexs(obviously most incomplete), but this one just outshines them all. I give major props to the designing crew, you can tell they all work very well off each other's styles, and realize whats important in balancing a dex.

I mean, I NEVER get excited enough to post like a schoolgirl anymore, but this is the one to do, congratulations! And keep up the great work.(and by the way, did the person who made crushark base his design off of jimbei from one piece?)

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
I just saw the fake-dex for this project, holy crap.

I wish you luck with this. The fact that you've nearly completed your dex shows the potential for you coming up with a finished product.

Years
Awesome I wanna try out this game when the demo hits!!!

Also the final evo for the water starters looks a lot like Jinbe from One piece............I WANT!!!!!

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
omfg, i love the fakedex SOOOOOOOOOO much i want this game now! lol i honestly cant wait to play this game. im guess there is no demo its just gonna be the full release like the real pokemon games. i will erase everyything on my comp if i have to just to make room for this game :D keep up the good work. and i give GREAT props to the designer's

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
I can,t found the fakedez again. Where is it?

Check the first post, bro.

bosteroid.png

PS: THIS IS IT THIS IS THE BEST FAKEMON!

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2011
I don,t can plan the team early that good but if i look on the types and style should my team be this ( i does not know how to copy images into the post ) : 1. Crushark 2. Raigeko 3. Swandarine 4. Thermodon 5. Pengof 6. Skelpendra. The team can be changed but this is how it can be. Great work and continue in same speed. :)

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2022
Will you release this graphics resources for RPG Maker when you will finish the game, please? You would make happy a lot of people with your awesome work.

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
I love the fakemon! I love most of them. Here's my team : Himegami, Bandshed, Avidrage, Thermodon, Gardaog, and Aichooh. I don't know where these ideas come from, but they're great!

Sylvie18

Stray Cat
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 1, 2015
Awesome, this game has me excited! i'll have to keep an eye on it :3 And i agree with DarkDoom3000 that your fakemon look alot better and more desire-able than the 99% of actual newest generation

Years
I found out about this two days ago and I made a profile here just so I can be notified when I can play hah
These are the best fakemon ive ever seen before, they look so good I'm sure Nintendo would pay you to come up with new ones for a new generation :-)
Any way I have one question, what emulator would i need to play this when its ready? Looks like maybe a DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back