• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Bri smiled and fell into step next to her. As he walked, she might notice he had a very slight limp in his walking as he held Duster. His favorite thing? Meeting new people and pokemon of course! Having so many friends was amazing. And all his pokemon around him just made him happy.

"We're going to the Cafeteria first. It's right over here, and you can see all the dorms from there!" he said happily, setting Duster on his shoulder and picking up Sprinkles. Duster grinned and wagged her tail at Sprinkles, who stuck his tongue out at her. Those two were silly.

"I love meeting everyone and making lots of friends and stuff! It's fun meeting all the new people and pokemon and stuff!" he said eagerly, "I really hope you like it here." he added as he began to blush again.

Thyme

Thyme smiled and nodded. She was glad he'd take it seriously. As tough as she was, she didn't have a chance against him if he was serious. And that made her feel better, as they would be on the same side if they had to fight. She smiled and nodded.

"Good. I'd hate to have to do all the work." she said. Then she shot a glance at Mark.

"You wouldn't. No one told me to come out here. If anything happened, I'd get myself cleaned up." she said, knowing he wouldn't understand her at all. She sighed and began to look around for anything interesting.

Quin

"WHOA AGH!" Quin said as the chair he was standing on tipped over. He fell to the ground with a crash and looked up at the odd machine he had been examining. He turned around and looked at Ezar, who was sniffing a circuit board that was on the ground. He scooted over to her and picked it up.

"What'd you find boy!?" he said eagerly. He examined it closely. Like all the other equipment he had examined, this was still in apparent working order. It looked like the main circuit for the mainframe computer. He studied it and wiped some dirt off of it and shoved it in his bag. He'd need to put it in the Mainframe and then send the whole hardrive back for repair and data recovery. That sort of thing was one of the tech guys job. He was simply here to do a preliminary investigation. And the last thing he had to do was to turn on the generator. He began to head for the main generator room, as that would be where the mainframe computer would be. He picked up Ezar and gently rubbed the top of her head, not hearing the low growling that began as he neared to room.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda nodded and smiled at him. So she wasn't the only one who was new here. "glad I'm not the only new kid then" she smiled more extremely happy nothing had happened to cause her personality to change yet. "that's cool that your dad's a teacher here. My dad works at the Poketch company in Sinnoh. If you don't mind could you take me to see him?" she asked sweetly.

Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire nodded and smiled as they walked together. Looking at him she noticed he had a limp and grew curious. Did something happen to cause him to limp? she thought as he mentioned they were going to the cafeteria first. "alright, I can't wait to see everything" she said happily blushing a bit. When he mentioned that he hoped she liked it here her smile fell a bit. "I hope I like it here" she said softly. "it's just I've never been away from Icirrus City before." she continued sadly looking down as Sakutaro nuzzled against her leg comfortingly.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

Lincoln glanced over at the Quilava, not used to being spoken to by random pokemon at pokemon centre's, even if he did recognise their colouring. And since he couldn't understand a pokemon's speech apart from the fact that they were saying the name of their species there was very little he could do to respond without being rude to Amanda. Politely he turned his attention back to her.

"Yeah that'd like, be no problem. He should be finishing up with his class now anyway." Linc smiled and began to lead her through the corridor's to his dads classroom. "So are you just wanting to train against psychic types or catch 'em?"​

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Pepsi Hyta_______________________________________________________________________

Pepsi stepped out of the way as Draco exited the door. She thought she saw him smirk, but immediately wiped the thought away and stepped out of the building. As she saw the sign, she mentally facepalmed herself for being so oblivious.

"Tell your friends. We're open for business, now come on," Draco said and started to walk down the road. Pepsi quickly followed him. After a while, she tried to break the silence by asking, "Could I come to visit and stuff when I have free time? One of my dreams is to run a Daycare."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: I will be catching a Gligar in this post.)

Kilik Chambers

A lot to think about. Those thunderclouds were really something. At the moment the class was just walking in the swamp. For Kilik, he has a ride on Mistress in her Swampert form. He noticed Mark had a Sableye on his shoulder. A Snivy as well. Where did that Snivy come from anyway? Well, it didn't matter much. Mistress walked over to Mark with Kilik still hanging on her. "Glad I got a ride." He said. Mistress just shook her head. Next time he goes on his own.

Something didn't feel right at the moment. Was it the hidden areas? Kilik didn't have time to say something when a Gligar came out of the open, eating some kind of fruit. "Shh!" Kilik could see a big opportunity here. It looked strong to say the least. It's decided.

He'll catch that Gligar.

"I'm gonna catch that!" Kilik announced to everyone. He sent out Yaibe to do battle. Hopefully he could take the terrain. "Water Pulse!" Yaibe shot a pulse of water at the Gligar. He was startled by the impact, looked at Yaibe quite irritated. Looks like he struck a nerve. Gligar flew at Yaibe & used Sand-Attack at him. Yaibe rubbed his eyes from the impact. "Don't give up! Throw your shell like a boomerang with Razor Shell!" Yaibe took his shell & threw it at Gligar. He knocked it out of the way with his claw & laughed at Yaibe. Was he taunting him? It didn't matter. The Razor Shell came back & hit Gligar from behind. This was a pretty good strategy for Kilik. It did good damage to Gligar as the shell came back to Yaibe.

The damage was enough. Kilik grabbed something from his belt, a Great Ball. He threw it at the Gligar, & he was sent inside the ball. The Great Ball was starting to shake now.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

it seemed like Ruby had suprised Kat with her suprise attack, though it seemed she had fun too.

Kat pushed herself up and turned to Ruby. Kat grinned wider, and said quietly "So, were gonna take this seriously are we? Okay!" Kat lunged at Ruby.

'oh hell yeah we are!' Ruby says getting more excited, when she gets excited she automatically gets more spontanous too. she dodged Kat's attack as she jumps away, Ruby is gigling while doing this. "(Ruby don't use all your strength, not everyone here is an expert in ninjitsu you know)" Hikari smiled at her. 'i know!' Ruby was jumping around dodging Kat as she said that to her little pokemon.

"Hello there. I'm Psy. Who are you? Other than adorable!" Kat's pokemon suddenly talked to her. It made Hikari kinda blush a little when Psy called her adorable and begun petting on her head behind her ear. 'i am Hikari, nice to meet you.' Hikari looked up at her and smiled, her fluffy tail is waving around.

Nideous

Years
Brian

Brian grinned as he kept walking, not caching the worried glance she shot him. He was so happy to be around her right now. He nodded and pointed at the building in front of them. Duster grinned from his shoulder and Sprinkles huffed boredly. The eevee wanted to battle. How was he ever going to be tough if he didn't battle?

"There it is. When we get there, I'll point out each dorm. And I'm sure you'll love it here!" he said with a laugh as he walked, "It's a great place, and everyone is so friendly and nice!"

Drake

Drake smiled in earnest now. Someone else that shared his passion. Well, one of them. His other one was dragon types. He nodded and put his hands behind his head.

"Sure. You can do that if you want." he said with a slight smile, adding, "If you want to, I can start trying to teach you. But it's a lot of work, and most people don't appreciate the effort it takes to raise someone else's pokemon, let alone a whole bainch of them. If yu want to do this, you'd better be ready to work."

Quin

Quin walked into the generator room and looked around. It was a mess. He set Ezar down and looked at the computer. It was fried, there was no way anyone would be able to repair it. It looked as if it had been struck by a bolt of lightning. Upon closer inspection, he saw that the walls were scorched and blackened. He set Ezar down and ran his hand over one of the marks. They looked like some kind of electrical discharge. The generator was not finctioning, but he could turn it on. He walked over and toggled the safety switches on. Then he pressed the start button. Slowly, the generator creaked to life, and the lights slowly lit up over his head. The generator suddenly screeched to a halt and the lights died.

"MAN!" a voice roared nearby. Quin also heard a soft growling from directly behind him that made his hair stand on end. He turned around and saw a Luxray, and she looked mad.

"Lux..." she snarled. Quin took a few steps back and smiled.

"Well, I think I found my problem, huh boy?" he said to Ezar, who was standing calmly in front of the Luxray. She snarled at Ezar and charged forward, her teeth glowing with a frigid power.

"Defense Curl!" Quin called out, and Ezar curled into a ball as the Luxray bit down into the Sandshrew's back.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"QUI!" 'hey!' Raizer barked being ignored.

He promptly blasted a smoke screen as Linc, and dashed off with Isaac's now recharged pokedex.

"Qui qui ava ha lava" 'Nice seeing you too Linc.' Raizer growled, as he ran off.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Together, Miharu and Cynthia walked to the cafeteria. Miharu had nearly tried to go the wrong way a few times, being a faster walker than Cynthia, but then Cynthia had to grab her shoulders and steer her in the right direction. They managed to get to the cafeteria without any mishaps, though.

"Is there anything good to eat in the cafeteria?" asked Miharu when they reached there.

Cynthia shrugged. "Depends on what you think is good food."

There were quite a lot of students in the cafeteria. Most of them were eating or talking amongst their friends, but there were a few who were staring at Cynthia and Miharu. Miharu noticed this and smirked. Cynthia, who immediately noticed this, frowned.

"No, Miharu," she said firmly.

Miharu blinked innocently and turned to face Cynthia. "What?"

"I know you were thinking of something, no," Cynthia stated.

Miharu smirked, her eyes glittering mischievously. "But they're staring...Why don't we give them something to stare at?"

"We're teachers," Cynthia stressed. "We don't give the students reasons to gossip."

Miharu pouted. "Mou, you aren't fun!"

"It's called being the only sane person," said Cynthia dryly.

Miharu rolled her eyes and stood up. "What do you want?"

Cynthia waved a hand dismissively. "You know what I like."

"So you do acknowledge that we're together!" Miharu exclaimed.

Cynthia raised an eyebrow. "No, Miharu, no."

"Denying our relationship isn't healthy, Cyn-thi-a-chan~" teased Miharu, sticking her tongue out. She winked and walked towards the line. "I'll be right back~"

Cynthia sighed. "Don't come back!"

"You know you love me!" Miharu shouted in return.

Cynthia rolled her eyes, shook her head, and stared at the wall.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
"Oh hell yeah we are!" Ruby responded to Kat's comment. Kat giggled and watched as Ruby dodged. She is pretty fast! Kat smirked and aimed a punch at Ruby's stomach. After she either bends down in pain, or dodges, Kat will aim a kick at her feet. That should knock her down. Once she is down, Kat will jump down, and pin her to the ground. All the while laughing. This class is so fun!

Psy stopped petting the pup when it said its name. "I am Hikari, nice to meet you." Hikari's tail wagged as she looked up to Psy. Psy marvled at how fluffy her tail was. Psy wished she had a tail at the moment. "Your coat is so... Fluffy!" Psy had a weak spot for cute things. "How is your trainer so fast?"

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda smiled at him as they walked through the corridors. "thanks Linc" she said happily before pausing when she heard his question. Here was the deciding moment. Depending on how he reacted to this would determine if she would call him a friend. "I want to catch psychic types" she said simply. "I'm a psychic, and one of those mono type trainers" she said before coughing as a smokescreen was blasted at Linc, some of the smog getting in her face as well.

Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire smiled more at Bri a faint blush on her face. "I've already made on great friend here." she said happy again. "I may be feeling a bit homesick, but after already making a great friend I know I'm gonna like it here" she said happier looking at him as they walked. "by the way Bri. What happened to give you that limp?" she asked softly.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

"Oh, tha-" Linc started to say, but broke into a coughing fit as the smokescreen hit both himself and Manda. Squeezing his eyes shut he held one arm over his face to shield himself, and used the other to guide Manda as he hurried them both out of the smokescreen.

Once both of them were clear Lincoln rubbed at his eyes as his coughing died down, looking back at the smokey cloud.

"What the hell was that? That was, like, the Quilava the guy I battled had! He musta sent it to harass me or something, what a jerk! Are you okay?"​

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

Now that got everyone's attention. Possibly in a far more fearful way than N had intended.

Zoroark just howled in laughter for a moment before he walked over to Kiyoko and appologized. Ha-ha-ha, sorry kid. I just. . . okay so this prank was more for me to get a laugh out of N unintentionally scaring the others with Zekrom. This is. . . aaaaah.

Zoroark shook his head. But it looks like this bit of fun is over now.

N lifted up a pokeball and returned Zekrom to his ball. This might calm the others down for a little bit.

"*Sigh* Alright. . . I think that's enough excitement for one day. I probably went a little overboard with that demonstration huh?"

A few of the students kinda nodded at him. Guess he really did go overboard. Oh well.

"Alright then. Anyone have any questions?" he asked.

Kenshin

Kenshin squeaked again. This is the second time he's knocked her down. "S-Sorry!" he squeaked trying to pick her back up. He had blushed when she had that hand on his shoulder, but he focused on trying to pick her back up now. Even Combusken tried to help.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

Takumi

Interesting terms she was choosing to use. Very interesting and. . . peculiar.

"Excuse me," he began. "If a pokeball such as this-" and at that he pulled out an empty pokeball of his own. "Is our attempt to recreate those balls with Technology. . . how were balls like that one created with then? Did their creators believe they were using Magic to create them? Or Alchemy?"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko, Chapter 3: Class

CLASS
Awkward Question

Kiyoko watched as the large Pokemon was sealed away into a small ball. A pokeball. Kiyoko shivered, tensing slightly just seeing the pokeball. He shook his head, shaking the thought away. He seemed a little distracted, actually. He looked up at Zoroark. H-hey, Zoroark... Um... Kiyoko blushed slightly and shivered, looking down and away, nervously at the floor. U-um... Do you think I'll ever find a mate...?

Nideous

Years
Brian

Bri looked down at his leg, as if he was noticing it for the first time. Duster giggled a bit and Sprinkles paused, looking vaguely interested now. He shrugged, thinking about what to say.

"Some ghost pokemon kidnapped my best friend, so I went to try and rescue him. I just ended up getting hurt, and my pokemon had to protect me until my other friends found us both." he said in an offhand voice. He held up Leena's pokeball and shrugged again. "I also caught Leena, my Misdreavus there." he added in after a moment, looking at the yellow and black ultra ball in his hand. Then he smiled and nodded at Sapphire.

"Yeah! We're going to be best friends! I can feel it!" he said with a smile as they walked along.

Quin

"Lux!" the Luxray shouted loudly, and Quin grinned. Ezar went rolling across the floor and sprang up to her feet and Zara chuckled. She hissed angrily at him and he nodded at her.

"Well then, someone's upset! Ezar, use Poison Sting!" he said with a smile. Ezar opened her mouth and fired amultitude of glowing purple needles at the Luxray, who growled when they hit her. Quin heard a loud roar from somewhere in the building, as well as a crash nearby and smiled.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda rubbed her eyes coughing stopping after a minute. "Y-Yeah I'm fine" she said looking at him "thanks for guiding me out of that" she added smiling at him. "so what were you about to say?" she asked looking curiously at him. She knew he had been about to say something before that Quilava had hit them with smokescreen, she just had no idea what it was.

Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire listened to him tell what happened to his leg and blushed smiling more at him. Sakutaro listened intently not saying anything just listening. He thought this boy would be a good friend for Sapphire after hearing that. "your a really good person Bri." she said happily looking at you. "your best friend is really lucky to have a friend as great as you are, and I hope we can be best friends too" she said smiling more at him.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

"Don't worry about it, I just can't believe that jerk sent his pokemon to do that." Linc dusted his clothes off as he and Manda carried on through the halls. "Huh? Oh, right, you were sayin' you're like a mono-type trainer, right? Well it's cool is all, cause I am too. Rock types all the way for me." Linc flashed her a grin before carrying on. "So, like, what d'you mean you're psychic?"

Nika Valentine

Nika sat staring at the now opened letter, already having read it several times.

Nika Valentine,

We hope that this letter finds you well, and that you received the accompanying package without issue. I represent an organisation of like-minded Pokemon Trainers who provide a support network for each other comprising of information, solidarity and practical assistance. We have been following your progress as a trainer for some time now and have been impressed with what we have seen regarding your knowledge, ability and approach.

As a result we are pleased to gift you with the accompanying package which will result in a pokemon of the signature type of our organisation. This is of course a gift in every meaning of the word with no strings attached other than our good will and the hope that you will both find it of use and interest, and view us in good favor in any future dealings or encounters. It is entirely possible we will be in touch in the future regarding membership, which you are of course welcome to accept or reject if you so choose.

Sincerely,
Trainer Crestern.

...Still unsure what she was seeing, Nika started to read it again.​

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

Kat giggled and watched as Ruby dodged. she seemed to try to aim for her stomach, though Ruby wouldn't let her, but to don't show off her ninjitsu she let Kat punch in her stomach, she falls to the ground, but before Kat could do anything more, Ruby jumps up again landing behind Kat. both are laughing and seem to have fun. Ruby runs around her and aims for her feet, her turn to fall to the ground.

"Your coat is so... Fluffy!" Psy then said to Hikari, Hikari looked at her tail for a moment and tickled Psy with it.

"How is your trainer so fast?" Psy asked her.

'Ruby?' Hikari looks up at the girls who seems to enjoy this class alot, it makes Hikari smile. 'Ruby is a ninja, though she isn't showing all of her powers right now.' Hikari says proud. 'oh thats right! Ruby can also talk to us ,pokemon, so don't be freaked out if she suddenly begins a conversation with you.' Hikari warns her.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Cynthia looked up and outstretched a hand as Miharu tossed her a sandwich.

"Thanks," Cynthia said and checked the sandwich. Chicken salad, yum.

"You're welcome," Miharu said simply, plopping down in the chair from across Cynthia. She also had a sandwich in her hands, but it was more of a specialty sandwich: buffalo chicken. Cynthia remembered how much Miharu loved spicy foods and winced when she thought about how her stomach must feel after digesting so much. Miharu, catching the wince, blinked up at Cynthia.

"What?"

"I'm feeling bad for your poor stomach," said Cynthia honestly. "To think of all of the spiciness it had digested over the years..."

Miharu snorted. "That's not even the saddest thing. I have to eat a ton of spicy in order to actually feel a slight burning in my mouth. Have I ever told you about 'The Wasabi Incident'?"

Cynthia blinked. "No."

"I had gotten some sushi at a restaurant. Nightmare, as a prank, decided to put a lot of wasabi in my soy sauce. I hadn't notice this, ate a sushi using a lot of the soy sauce, and my sinuses literally exploded as tears started pouring out of my eyes. You know what the saddest thing is?"

Cynthia was laughing, quite loudly she realized. She managed to choke back her laughter in order to ask what the saddest thing was.

Miharu grinned ruefully. "I didn't taste any spicy at all!"

Cynthia laughed even louder. "Spicy maniac!" she exclaimed, finally getting over her laughing fit.

Miharu's grin grew wider. She stood up and bowed. "Thank you, thank you." She sat back down. "You got any funny stories?"

"I won't tell you anything about me," said Cynthia.

Miharu rolled her eyes. "Of course."

"However, I will tell you something embarrassing about Lance."

Miharu's eyes turned mischievous. "Ooh, do tell."

Cynthia grinned. "Well, it started with shaving cream, a Torchic, and a lot of help from Lady Luck..."

((OOC: My sister accidentally, and it really was accidentally as she is 17 years older and is not prone to pranking, did the wasabi to me. And yes, it really didn't taste spicy at all. I grew up in a culture where you pretty much ate spicy foods forever. So, here I am, crying my eyes out and wondering what the hell just happened? My sister kept on saying that she was sorry and that she didn't know it was too spicy for me. I blink at her, the tears finally stoped running, and said, "That wasn't spicy at all." Her reaction: priceless.))

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Pepsi Hyta_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sure. You can do that if you want." Draco responded, "If you want to, I can start trying to teach you. But it's a lot of work, and most people don't appreciate the effort it takes to raise someone else's pokemon, let alone a whole bunch of them. If you want to do this, you'd better be ready to work."

Pepsi was ecstatic. "You can bet on it!" she replied eagerly. Maybe they might have a daycare class at the school, but being in a real daycare is much better than being lectured about it in a mundane classroom. Besides, she had always been a hands-on person. She smiled and started walking with a small spring in her step.

Back