• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Sorry, I have been pretty busy lately and have not been able to post. I just gave a ten minute speech today in class, and I have a 15 page paper due Friday. In other words, high school sucks, and I will probably post on Friday. So, just an FYI for you guys. Also, the next week will probably consist of a large amount of posting, seeing as how I will want to procrastinate and NOT study for finals, and RP instead. So, thats where I am at now...

Back to writing...

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Sry guys. Got finals next week; I don't think I'm posting until next Friday. I know you guys are doing awesome without me though lol. Keep it going~

Sorry to see you go fortworth :c

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
I'm still using Nimbasa's Shining Beauty xD Love the background, and it kinda reminds of a RPing character...dunno who though?
XD //shot

Welcome back Silver!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey, Equi, get in your post so we can get this moving! XD

shaymin♥

Expert Trainer
Years
IDK why I haven't been on...

Are you guys able to fit Luna in?

You can look back at my form by searching Absol.

Back