• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
As Andy realised Yuki was there supporting him, he looked at her and somehow, their eyes met. After a few moments, he looked away with a red flush spreading across his countenance. Yuki was confused about the change of colour, but didn't think much about it and continued supporting her friend. He definitely didn't seem alright.

Yuki soon found herself surrounded, all her new friends emanating strong waves of concern for her pain-stricken friend, and she very soon discovered that Andy was suffering from a headache. "And a very terrible headache it must have been, seeing how it brought Andy to his knees and all," Yuki thought. As friend after friend came to help, she felt quite disorientated, lost her supporting hold on Andy and was suddenly pushed out of the tight group.

Standing there, she felt like her new friends were ignoring her, almost. Oh well, that was normal...wasn't it? She'd been ignored by people almost all her life due to her shocking appearance and her quiet, shy personality. But still... She felt a dull sadness inside of her as insecurity took over. She wanted to be needed.

But...that feeling when Andy looked into her eyes...what did it mean...? Curious... So very curious... That thought flashed in her mind, but she brushed it aside.

Yuki watched as the others took Andy away to his dorm and went to pick up her things which she had dropped in haste to attend to Andy. Then she turned around and looked for Amber. Amber..? Amber!! She was nowhere to be seen. A sudden panic took hold of Yuki and a trickle of sweat dripped from her forehead. She had forgotten all about her due to Andy's problem! How could she have been so careless as to not look after her Pokemon? Why didn't she put her back inside her Pokeball? Where was her partner?!

Last edited:

Crystallized

Always here. Always there.
Years
Alex's eyes widened a little as he saw Andy pass out, what in the world caused the headache... This was a little strange.
"Alright... Lets get him lying down" He exclaimed, Rayha moved a little closer to the trainers in order for Andy to be safely placed on his back.
"Your in the raikou dorm Shawn...? What about you Kiki and Yuki" Alex said, smiling slightly, but in his head he was starting to worry a little...What if everyone was in different dorms.. Would he be the only one in the suicune dorm out of the group...?
"Yuki...?" Alex blinked and looked around for the new girl, as he saw her he turned to her.
"Whats wrong Yuki...? Missing something?" Alex said slowly, thinking a little, why is she away from the group...

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
(I told you in VMs about bunnying people Sy. Also, please pay attention to the rest of the groups posts, as Kiki and Shawn were supporting Andy. I'm going to post based on that fact.)

Kiki

Kiki easily lifted the unconcious Andy and put him on Rahya's back. She was very strong! It was no trouble at all. Maybe... Maybe he needed rest... Maybe... Maybe he needed a doctor though. She looked around and snatched her plushy from Alex and put it on Andy's chest, not sure why.

"Um... Dorm?" she mumbled, then she brightened up. "We have to get to Raikou dorm! Oh wait, my dorm? Um..." she mumbled, fishing in her pokcet for the paper. "I was transferred into Suicune Dorm because of my good grades!"

With that she looked around, wondering where Cynder went. The little mouse probably wandered off to sniff a flower or something. Hm...

"Birdy! Here boy!" she called, holding her arm up. Her starly landed and chirped curiously.

"Go find Cynder!" she said, tossing the bird as hard as she could. Birdyscreeched in surprise and flapped his wings, flying away. "Come on, let's get Andy inside! Come on Yuki! Let's go!" she said, walking towards the dorm.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Catches stayed close to Andy, but noticed Yuki's distress. Sensing a chance to make himself useful, he walked to her side. If she was in trouble, he'd certainly do his best to help.

Andy was laid out on Rayha with no struggle with him sleeping quietly all the while.
-----​
He was surrounded by flowers. Flowers as far as the eye could see. Andy had no idea where he was and looked around frantically for Catches, Snaps... Anything or anyone he recognized, but nothing. The first thing he picked out from the endless mass of flowers was a strange purple haze a few meters from him. Small at first, but growing quickly until it was so large that it surrounded Andy fully, turning his entire world violet. "Wh-what's going on!?" he said, stricken with panic and feeling, for the first time in a long, long time, afraid. No answer came... The mist simply seemed to coil around him more and more.
-----​
Andy was softly groaning in his sleep now, but did not move a muscle apart from this, Rayha's back supporting him well as he slept.

Crystallized

Years
Alex, upon hearing what dorm Kiki was in, smiled brighter than ever. Yes! Someone else was in the dorm he was!...
"O-oh! I'm in the suicune dorm too!..." Alex said happily, patting Rahya's head softly, who stood still at the moment to make sure that Andy did not feel any discomfort, he blinked a few times as a thought popped into his head and he blushed vividly.
"A-alright...I guess we should get going..? I-is everyone ready?" Alex said, unable to hold back a stutter in his voice, waiting until everyone was ready before starting to walk, unless something happened that so happened to stall them.

Synerjee

Years
Yuki looked around desperately, trying to locate Amber's whereabouts, when Alex and Catches the Tyrogue came towards her. "Th…thank you, Alex…and Catches…it's just that I…I can't find Amber…I think…she ran away…or something…" she said in a soft, scared, shaking voice. "I think she…she got angry with me…for dropping her just…just now…and ran off…oh, I do hope she's some…somewhere near…and not picking a fight…and that look on her face just...just now..." She shuddered, gave Catches' shoulder a thankful squeeze and then looked towards Alex, remembering that he had previously asked a question. "Oh…I'm also supposed to...be in Suicune Dorm…but I have not checked it out yet…as the first thing I did when I came to the Academy…was to follow you guys... You're in Suicune Dorm too..? That's awesome!..but first...I need to...find Amber...I can't go anywhere...without her..." Her eyes began scanning the area rapidly for her partner once again. "Amber! Where are you??" she called out mentally to her partner and friend.

Deep down inside her though, Yuki still felt slightly sad at being ignored. She was very grateful for Alex and Catches, though. They made her feel a little better. Yuki looked at the direction of the Raikou Dorms. Andy would have to wait. She sighed and continued her desperate search.

Last edited:

Crystallized

Years
Alex nodded towards Yuki, looking around carefully for Yuki's Amber.
"Mhm, Everyone, we should all help Yuki look for Amber, after all, shes our friend, right?" He exclaimed, smiling brightly at Yuki.
"Don't worry. I'm sure shes around here somewhere, she can't of gone too far if she's wandered off." He said calmly, glancing around for any signs that might lead them to the lost cyndaquil.
"And your in the suicune dorm also? Thats great, a tleast we can come to each other for help if we need it, right?" He murmured softly, too focused on looking around now.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn helped Kiki with laying Andy on Rayha's back, then turned to Yuki, who looked worried. Amber was missing, and from what Kiki said, Cynder was gone too. Shawn put a hand on Yuki's shoulder for reassurance. "Don't worry, Yuki. Amber can't be too far away," he said, calmly as possible. It was tough, though. With one friend out and two others missing their pokemon, he almost seemed stretched to the limit.

Kiki called Birdy to find Cynder, which got him thinking. "I wonder if Cynder and Amber are together. They are the same species, after all..." he said to everyone and no one at the same time. If they were, searching would be a little easier. However, he had to get Andy to the dorm.

"Kiki, let Birdy know that I'll send Zapper to help search once Andy and I get to the dorm, ok?" Shawn called to her, hoping she'd listen. After looking at Yuki one last time, trying to reassure her again, he turned to Alex. "Alex, you and Rayha head to the Raikou dorm. I'll meet you there," he said quickly before running towards the school. He had to get there to get the bed ready for Andy and think about what to do next.

Shawn didn't even know if there was a nurse at the school, but he had to do something else to help. Soon, a little out of breath, he got to the door to the dorm. He headed up to his room, where Zapper was waiting patiently on the window sill. He started to get the room and bed clean and ready.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Nideous

Years
Kiki

Kiki paused, blinking a bit. She had been planning to go with Shawn and Andy and maybe find a doctor! That was why she had sent Birdy out in the first place!

"So... Um... You want me to stay? I was gonna help you and Andy..." she said softly.

Cynder

The little cyndaquil made her way through the grass, sniffing things. She was getting scared out here all alone. She had lost her way! Where was her trainer? The little mouse squeeked loudly, desperately, but she didn't know where she was. She smelled water nearby and decided to go to it.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Academy Office/Academy Grounds

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Mistress saw that Snype was pretty surprised to see her in a new way. Last time she saw him, Mistress was only a little Zorua. Now she's a Zoroark but still herself in all the ways. "Nothing ever changes for me," she commented. "I'm still me, still fooling people around here. How has your prankings been going actually?" It's been a while since she's transformed into Snype. Maybe another time though.

As everyone was talking, some announcement was heard, something about a new groomer, & then came that groomer himself. He waved to the group & left for his class. He should pay him a visit sometime. My back is feeling a little uneasy.

As Kilik, Mark, Valorie & her mother stepped outside, through the exits, Valorie got Kilik's attention. "So... yours can do that too, huh?" she asked. She was talking about Mistress, wasn't she. She causes so much trouble for everyone. Why was Valorie concerned though? Kilik looked carefully at Valorie, & already got it. She got jealous of Mistress when she smothered Mark as Cynthia. Yes, Valorie likes Mark. Of course, Kilik wouldn't say, right? Maybe to blackmail, not!

"She gets carried away with it." Already, Kilik could see Mistress snickering to herself, obviously planning to morph into Mark or Valorie to smother Valorie or something. She was prepared to- "Don't even think about it!" Kilik told Mistress sternly. She only smirked but stayed in that regular form. Kilik sighed & kept walking with everyone. He kept the conversation going with Valorie. Why be quiet on Thanks...giving... "She is a handful, always causing trouble. I don't know how many people have fallen for her tricks, including Mark." If you hadn't noticed, Mistress was listening in on Kilik's conversation this whole time. Next time, keep her inside her Pokeball.

Crystallized

Years
Alex looked around and nodded softly, stretching his arms.
"Alright Shawn... I'll follow after shortly." He remarked, looking over at Kiki, a little surprised at her soft tone of voice.
"Kiki..? Are you alright?" He said quietly, walking over to her, un-surprisingly, he blushed again a little.
"Rayha, you go on ahead. I'll catch up, and if I don't, try to get Andy to Shawn." He said, looking back over at his pokemon.

Rayha looked around slowly before nodding also at what Alex said, starting to follow after the direction Shawn was going, Apparently Alex has a lot of trust in his pokemon partner.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn got to his room and cleaned off his bed, new sheets and pillows on it. Seeing Zapper on the sill gave him an idea. Grabbing a pen and paper, he wrote a note, signed his name, folded it in half, and wrote "Yuki" on the front of it. He walked to Zapper and gave her the note.

Shawn looked at Zapper and told her in seriousness, "Listen to me, Zapper. I want you to fly to Yuki and deliver her this note. When she takes the note, I want you to help her find her Cyndaquil Amber. Until Amber is found, you will follow her directions and commands as though she was your partner. I have to stay and find a doctor on campus for Andy when he gets here. Do you understand?" He felt uncomfortable saying those things to her and felt a tear forming, but it needed to be done.

Zapper looked sad, but nodded to show she understood. She flew out the window, making a beeline to Yuki. She saw her and glided around her, landing on the ground in front of her. When she lands on the ground, she holds the note for Yuki to read.

Meanwhile, Shawn finishes and stands just outside the dorm, waiting for Alex and Rayha to show with Andy.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sage Smith
Academy Hallway

Sage smiled and nodded. "Yeah, she is very 'perky'" he chuckled slightly as he observed the new staff member and listened to him talk. When asked if he wanted a Pokemon groomed he shook his head politely. "Not at the Moment, but I might come back later. I came by actually just to introduce myself and see if you wanted any poffins. Thats the class I teach, about Berries and Poffin making" she said holding up the basket full of poffins of all kinds.

It was after this that something clicked in his mind, "wait, you can't stay in your classroom. I've got extra space at my place. It's gonna be awhile before my family can join me. You can stay in my spare room." he offered with a kind smile.

Rosalyn Smith
Near the Mountains ----> Mountains

Rosalyn smiled happily, "wow sounds really neat" she said happily as Killita burst out of her Pokeball and flew at a woman that had approached them. As the woman was introduced she could see annoyance in Drake's eyes and could practically feel the tension in the air. "It was nice to meet you Drake, and you to Miss. Harris, but I have to be going to were I was heading" she smiled and turned walking away.

Within a few minutes Rosalyn smiled as she stopped at the base of a path leading up the Mountain. "Here we are Belle" she said happily looking at her Togekiss before something caught her eye. "what is that" she muttered walking up the path a bit to pick up the blue and black object she saw. "Oh my this is a Pokemon Egg" Rosalyn squealed excitedly, I can't wait to see what it hatches into" she smiled.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Catches slammed his clenched fist against his own open palm. Looking determined, he followed Yuki, keeping his keen eyes on the area around Yuki and him. He watched as Rayha left, looking at the unconscious Andy on the rhyhorn's back a little worriedly. It seemed as if every trainer was switching their pokémon to each other. Even Andy was, even if he was doing so without knowing it.

Andy didn't budge an inch as Rayha carried him away, his mind still awash with some strange vision...
-----​
The mist didn't lift even slightly. It continued growing thicker and thicker. Andy was going to panic, but he found something oddly hypnotic about it all. He felt calm... Like he could think clearly. He could
felt like he was soothed and comfortable and able to concentrate, just like before... Before what?
Andy couldn't remember. He was just too... Too relaxed...
-----​
Andy stirred in his sleep ever so slightly, a small smile appearing across his face as he did.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Pokémon Center
------------------------------

Maxwell was taken aback a bit as Genevieve just hugged him out of the blue. She wiped a few tears from her cheeks and asked him what was going on. The teen sighed, he felt pretty bad for her. First she recieved news about her mother's death, and now her Pokémon had almost caused someone else's death. Because lets face it, when you walk out of a hospital covered in bandages whilst needing a cane to support yourself like an elderly person, you're not just suffering from a small scratch on the knee. No, you'd be lucky if your knee was still intact.

"Hey, hey..." Maxwell said and hugged Genevieve back, "There's nothing to worry about, calm down. We're just gonna' help this guy find his missing clothes, that's all!"

Hugin - A bored Honchkrow
Academy Grounds
------------------------------

Hugin yawned, he was pretty bored. Sitting perched on his Trainer's son's shoulder while cooped up inside a hospital with a emotionally unstable girl and a reckless idiot of a guy plus some other d-bag wasn't exactly his idea of a perfectly good time. As he flew around the island for a bit, looking for something fun to do, the Honchkrow couldn't help but shake the feeling that he should be with Maxwell right now. His Trainer had indeed ordered him to keep the boy company in his absence. But then again, Hugin seemed to cause Maxwell more of a bad time with all the cawing and stuff, rather than having a fun time full of laughs and hilarity together with the teen. Besides, it wasn't like he was needed there to look after the guy in case he got roped into something stupid, he had his own Pokémon for that. Even though they seemed like a less-than-stellar bunch, Hugin exoected that they did a good job of protecting their Trainer, like every loyal Pokémon should do.

After a few more minutes of flying, Hugin decided to land in and open area which was bordering to tve forest. There were probably some bugs there which he could toy around with, maybe even a weak Trainer or two were there for him to entertain himself with. Stealing badge-cases, food, even PokéBalls at times were some of the things he used to do as a Murkrow, until his future Trainer caught him and set him straight. Indeed, it had been a while since he last stole something... Maybe if he started to walk towards the forest, there was bound to be someone in there acting both lost and confused, right?

Synerjee

Years
Yuki smiled and nodded shortly towards Shawn, Alex and Catches and continued to stand there, turning her head to the left and to the right, eyes still frantically in search of Amber. Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, she saw an Emolga swoop off a window sill and headed directly for her. She flinched and ducked in fear that the flying Pokemon might hit her, but the Emolga avoided, flew gracefully around her and landed by her feet; a piece of paper in hand. Yuki then recognized the Pokemon as Zapper belonging to Shawn. She looked questioningly at the little Emolga as Zapper held out the piece of paper. Yuki accepted the paper and began to read.

"…Zapper…help me…find Amber…from Shawn…oh!" Yuki looked up at Zapper with a smile of delight. "Really, you…you're going to help me..? Oh…thank you! Th-thank you so, so much…!" She bent down and petted the little Emolga gratefully between the ears. She didn't know that her first day at the Academy was going to be like this. She had never expected any of this.

Amber the Cyndaquil wondered around nervously. Since Yuki had turned away from her to help her friend, the Cyndaquil had lost sight of her and her friends. Although she still felt slightly annoyed towards her trainer for dropping her, she felt nervous without her protecting figure by her side. She had never gone anywhere without Yuki in her life. Their voices could not be heard any longer, but instead, the sound of running water reached her ears. Water! The little Pokemon perked up slightly, suddenly acknowledging her thirst, and made her way towards the sound of the water source filled with slight hope, ears and eyes open and alert to any signs of danger and her trainer.

Nideous

Years
Kiki

Kiki hopped up on Rahya's back too, sitting and watching Andy closely. She put her hand into her pocket and fished about for something, using her other hand to check if he had a fever. She finally found it, a small bag of dried Oran Berry chips! She munched on one and offered one to Rahya, placing one in Andy's mouth. They had healing propeties she knew, maybe it would help him recover?

"Rahya, um... I know you aren't my pokemon, but we need to go to that big yellow building, see it?" she said, no longer sounding like a simpleton, pointing at the large dorm in front of her.

Cynder

Cynder stopped when she saw the ocean. Bah... That wasn't what she wanted! Granted, they had been near the beach... The young cyndaquil huffed and plopped down in the sand, looking around nervously. She didn't like being out here alone, she wanted her trainer!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Lucia eventually led the stubborn bug type to the center and saw that there were two other kids there, a girl that seemed to be crying and a boy with her. She didn't want to intrude or anything on their moment so she just went to the front of the center and returned Roberto to his pokeball and handed him off to the nurse. Since she was free from the club now she messaged her brother. She really wanted him to meet her new friends. Hopefully Mark and Danielle weren't too busy with anything. They really were nice kids and if she continued on like this perhaps she could meet others who were as nice as them? Maybe. She just had to wait for her brother to get over here and then she could call Mark.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Tyler Smith
WolfOfEve in REAL LIFE

Tyler's Bag
Spoiler:

"Yeah, she is very 'perky'... Not at the Moment, but I might come back later. I came by actually just to introduce myself and see if you wanted any poffins. Thats the class I teach, about Berries and Poffin making"

Tyler accepted the basket gratefully with a lighthearted "Thank you," and walked into the grooming room, an open invitation for the new acquaintance to come in as well. He placed the basket on the room's counter, near the door.

"wait, you can't stay in your classroom. I've got extra space at my place. It's gonna be awhile before my family can join me. You can stay in my spare room."

Tyler paused for a moment, though shook his head. "Thanks, but I really think I should stay here. I have quite a bit to unpack, plus I'd like to be readily available in case someone wants a Pokemon groomed. You're welcome to stay, I'm just going to be unpacking my things." He smiled as he began to dig into his shoulder bag. "Technology today, huh? Gotta love it." He smirked as he pulled out a small capsule. He tossed it over toward a back corner of the room, and in a poof of smoke, an entire queen-size bed appeared in that corner.

He pulled out some more capsules, tossing out a desk and some bean-bag cushions, one on each side of the desk. The last capsule he placed on the counter in the back of the room, and a well-trimmed Bonsai appeared from it. Near it, he placed a gold trophy. On an open section of this counter, he placed three stuffed plushies; a Cyndaquil, a Lucario, and a Weavile. He then placed a blue mat in the doorway, which let out a nice chime when it landed. Lastly, he set up a large flat screen television on one of the walls, placing three consoles below it; SNES, 64, and Wii. He pulled out his 3DS and simply stuffed it into one of his cargo pockets.

He pulled out his very favorite piece of technology, a PokeGear v7 Wide HD. He promptly strapped it onto his wrist, examining it with a content grin. "I may have to video call an old friend from Goldenrod soon, let him know I'm all set here." He pulled out his journal, which he simply plopped onto the bed. The final item he took from his bag was the Azure Flute - or, more likely, a replica of the Azure Flute - which he put on the Pokemon Desk. Tyler turned his attention back to the other teacher, presuming the man had actually stayed long enough to see all of that. "You wanna play a game or something? I've got plenty. Grooming Pokemon in a successful city like Goldenrod earned me a lot of PokeDollars, so I couldn't help but have some fun." he picked a Poffin from the basket and offered it to his shoulder-perched Cyndaquil.

Sir Aaron Reiki II
The Young Aura Guardian

Lucario.gif

| Lucario |

Aaron bowed - awkwardly, now that he was wearing this back brace - in acceptance and thankfulness for the assistance in finding his missing garb. Though his appearance now seemed to cause distress to the girl. The boy was already comforting her, but Aaron couldn't sit there without trying to help. "Hey, hey... I'm sorry, this is actually my fault. This also isn't the first time I've done this before, either. Sometimes I forget that my body isn't as durable as a Pokemon's. So... I'm sorry for causing all of this trouble."

Last edited:

Crystallized

Years
Alex blinked a few times, frowning a little and feeling a little ignored as Kiki jumped onto Rahya's back without a word, he slowly followed after, carefully watching his pokemon as he walked at the rear, had he done something...? I guess he would have to find out later on. If he got the chance.

Rayha gladly ate the chip, nodding at what Kiki said to him, he seemed to be heading in that direction anyway, Alex following close behind.

Back