• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Garchomp Fighting & Water Deck (Help)

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2014
Hey this is just a Garchomp deck I made. This is my second deck so I hope you guys like it! :cool:

4x Gible
3x Gabite
2x Garchomp
2x Feebas
3x Milotic
2x Wailmer
2x Wailord
2x Terrakion
3x Cubone
2x Marowak
2x Stunfisk
10x Water
6x Fighting
1x Blend Energy
2xEnergy Retrieval
3x Energy Search
2x Energy Switch
1x Giant Cape
3x Pokemon Communication
3x Super Rod
2x Cheren

Please tell me how my deck is. This is my second deck so it might not be great but always looking for improvement! :)

Years
Your best bet for a Garchomp based build is to pair it up with Altaria as that gives each of your dragons + 20 damage. It works well because you have Gabite to search out the Altaria as well as Garchomp but you do need ball power to get the Swablu cards out. Here's a sample deck list;

Pokemon 21
4x Gible {sand attack}
3x Gabite {dragon call}
4x Garchomp {mach cut}
4x Swablu {song}
3x Altaria
3x Emolga {call for family DE)

Supporters 13
4x Professor Juniper
3x N
3x Bianca
3x Skyla

Trainers 15
4x Pokemon Catcher
3x Level Ball
2x Switch
3x Rare Candy
2x Energy Switch
1x Super Rod

Energy 11
4x Blend Energy WFLM
6x Fighting Energy Fighting
1x Water

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2014
What do you think about this idea?

4x Gible
3x Gabite
2x Garchomp
2x Feebas
3x Milotic
2x Wailmer
2x Wailord
2x Emolga
4x Swablu
3x Alteria
10x Water
5x Fighting
1x Blend Energy
2xEnergy Retrieval
3x Energy Search
2x Level Ball
3x Professor Juniper
3x Pokemon Communication
2x N
2x Energy Switch

Years
Well, you're better off just sticking to Garchomp as your main attacker as only dragon types get the boost from Altaria. Blend Energy should be maxed and you want to be running around 13-15 supporter cards as you want to hit one every turn. Pokemon Catcher is a staple trainer which you should be running too.

Back