Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)

Male
As if I'd be one to say
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
269 posts
1.4 Years
It honestly depends for me. Different castings of characters have different goals to attain in making it a strong cast and some that would work in one story, don't work in another.

Some of the casts I tend to like are the ones that tend to interact/play off each other well. This can range from teasing to actual deep conversations. I like a cast that shows their "cast" mentality while still retaining their individual characters.

Course a split cast is something else I do enjoy. Going into different directions or goals and seeing how each of them impact the other tends to be interesting in amount of possibilities and stuff you go on.

Course, I honestly enjoy the "sibling" cast where some of if not all the cast cut up and do things in what you'd call "casual" like you'd do with siblings. I gives that sense of relaxation in watching bickering or team work the way you'd expect siblings to.

“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
– Unknown