• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Spinoff: Pokémon Pinball Generations

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Pokémon Pinball Generations

This is an expansion upon the original Pokémon Pinball, which adds a Johto experience. It is featured on the popular Twitch Plays Pokémon stream.

S70UBct.png
M7i54EK.png
6bMuWa8.png
v9HHqc2.png
iol96dT.png
Q4v1VTC.png
m9CJE9B.png

Features include:
  • All Johto Pokémon are obtainable (251 total)
  • New Gold and Silver fields
  • Smooth 60fps gameplay (the original game lags quite a bit)
  • Travel to Johto map locations on the Gold and Silver fields
  • New breeding mode on the Gold and Silver fields
  • GS Ball on the Gold and Silver fields

Eventual goals:
  • Unique fields, rather than reskins of the Red and Blue fields
  • Gen 3 and beyond
  • Unique bonus stages

The project's source code can be found here: https://github.com/huderlem/pokepinball-generations

Downloads:
https://github.com/huderlem/pokepinball-generations/releases/tag/1.1

Special Thanks:
Chaos Lord helped coordinate the project, plan the maps and encounter tables, and integration with the TPP stream.
The following individuals helped with the large amount of artwork that went into the project: Chaos Lord, Xeogran, Ferraro, Soma Ghost, KillerMapper, Kanra, Bexxxxx, Jayare, Kelcyus, Rangi, GlaceonMist, KrampusParty, Taru0, TrollKitten, A.K.N, Monstarules

Attachments

• PinballGenerations-1.1.ips
    756.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I tested your game with GAMESHARK...

And there is my findings. So far 2

1. You missed one Pokemon from Johto... Since Ho-oh loads on F9 code. Where normaly should appear Lugia. Catchable and safe missingNO was on FB (FC CRUSHES GAME)
2. Little glitched with Totodile animation.

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
pretty neat man. this Pokemon Pinball spinoff looks pretty damn good. i already downloaded it and am trying it in the future.

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
I was wondering, do you have any idea of what to put in for new Gold/Silver tables?

I'm kind of a pinball nut so I'm curious. I was just thinking that a playfield similar to No Fear or Zen Pinball's Family Guy table may work well with Pokemon Pinball's physics.

Last edited:

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
Years
I'm really interested into look at new fields.
However, this first version looks really good and solid, thanks for sharing, I'm having a nice time playing it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Amazing patch ! Really impressive ^^

Juste one thing ... I tried to evolve a Seadra into a Kingdra but it failed ... How can I get Kingdra instead ?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Good catch on the Seadra evolution bug. I created a GItHub issue for it, so I'll fix that whenever I'm working on this project again.

Years
  • Age 82
  • Seen Feb 28, 2023
This is super impressive! I saw a video on YouTube and it looks like any Pokemon after Mew in the Pokedex have Mew's cry. Is that still the case?

Back