• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hypno's back to haunt PC!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I was seriously creeped out when I first saw this. The theme is really amazing and the colours work so smoothly together. I also love the Hypno's lullaby being used, which gave it that extra creepy effect for Halloween. I'll think I'll defiantly be using this theme for a while, you guys did a great job with this.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
WOW, this theme is amazing I like it I think I'm gonna use it for a while. I like being haunted. xD

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Not very creepy. Sitting here alone in the living room with my back to a window in the dark looking right at it and I'm not even scared at all.

It's a pretty good theme though.

Xatumi

Mech-Zoid
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2014
This is definitely better than the other skin I'm used to seeing when signing in. I am so going to use this as my default for a while! XD Great work guys!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
nice theme! i'll use it for the rest of the year!! I just ♥ this theme!
Great job guys!!! :D :D :D

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
How easy would it be to make and upload a new header image without the Happy Halloween on it? 'Cause that would definitely give it some more longevity as a theme. I'm not a fan of dark themes usually, but this is a really good job! :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
sup guys! If you press F5 on the forum/header then Happy Halloween will be gone since some of y'all asked for that. :) Also statusicons (those forum icons) have a high chance of being proper icons within a few days, yay!!!

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
ok, it was cool when it was halloween but now that its November i want my old one back, i tried putting it back but every time i log out it resets it to hypno, darn you hypno!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
ok, it was cool when it was halloween but now that its November i want my old one back, i tried putting it back but every time i log out it resets it to hypno, darn you hypno!

Set it to whatever skin you want via your UCP. Go to 'Your Options', and somewhere near the bottom you can choose a default skin for yourself. :3

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
I found it very creepy that this was the latest theme for PC, when I just watched Hypno's Lullaby song for the first time, and I then decided to go log on to PokeCommunity ...

but other then that, kind of cool looking.

Back