• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen May 28, 2019
wow,...2h of fishing and no milotic in sight..hope it is place related cuz its show rate must be below 3%....feebas wasnt this hard to find and hes supposed to be 1%
1 question were in the world can I find feebas I don't want to fish forever in the wrong spot

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 11, 2022
Gotta say, this completed version is a lot better.
Just got the water gym badge and ironically i need a water type. Any suggestions?
Is Froakie or Poplio in this game?

And what is the order to play 1158's games? Heard the stories link between all the games

Last edited:

InkKiiZLoveAntonioIDV

I'm in love <3
Years
Gotta say, this completed version is a lot better.
Just got the water gym badge and ironically i need a water type. Any suggestions?
Is Froakie or Poplio in this game?

And what is the order to play 1158's games? Heard the stories link between all the games

This game didn't have Froakie but you can get Popplio at some city in Lande region (I'm not sure).

Timeline of series : Victory Fire --> Resolute --> Mega Power

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2021
Can someone please tell me how to evolve Buneary? If it's happiness, where do I find the soothe bell and which city do I buy vitamins? Finally where the heck is luvdisc so I can start getting heart scales for the move relearner?

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
i'm also going to do a review of this game when i'm done. so far though it looks pretty good but a few more spelling mistakes than in resolute. other than that it's a great start to the story but the difficulty is a little high as well. looking forward to beating this game. and than it's onto nameless!

Years
I have loved playing all your games so far but I have an issue with the passwords for the adventure's club. When I input the passwords for Entei and Raikou it tells me invalid passwords. I am using 5.59 version. Thankyou.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2019
Where do you use the silver sword I just finally got it via the adventure club and tried looking up the walkthrough but trying to find it in English is about as easy as finding an honest politician

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2023
Aren't there supposed to be 2 gym leaders in Balanophora Town? There's only one, therefore I can't get the last gym badge, therefore I can't complete the skyscraper. Is there a glitch? Can someone help me with this? I'm not sure what's going on...

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Aren't there supposed to be 2 gym leaders in Balanophora Town? There's only one, therefore I can't get the last gym badge, therefore I can't complete the skyscraper. Is there a glitch? Can someone help me with this? I'm not sure what's going on...

i could be wrong but i think your on the last gym in the first region, correct? if so i'm pretty sure you have to go back to the dark workers base.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 28, 2020
I cant escape hoopas territory on the desert no matter how I try of finding the way out even using dig and escape rope still nothing

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2019
Hello! I seem to be having an issue right at the beginning of part 2 (crossroads). When going to Delta Base 2 or back to the first one, the main story npcs do not continue dialogue for the story cutscene. In addition, if i go up and click on one of them, everything freezes and i cant continue. Any idea how to go forward?

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
Years
No walkthrough I've done for it yet but I played the game a few years back. So it'll be fun to dive back in this time round while making one for it :) at the moment I'm playing Light Platinum (just for fun since it already has a decent walkthrough) so once I'm done I'll get to work on Resolute. It has a walkthrough though, but it's one of those "short hand" walkthroughs haha. A more detailed one wouldn't hurt.

Back