• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years

POKéMON QUARTZ - The battle beetween chaos and order Complete hack! WOOT

The oldies might know it, the newbs will be glad to know it now. It's POKéMON QUARTZ, a hack over Ruby USA I started a year and a half ago, and I've finished so far.

Main features:
·386 new pokémon (237 able to catch in this hack. The rest will be in another hack, but they're in the game so yeah). Experience says that people like them.

·A new region, the region of CORNA. The scheme is the same as hoenn (no connection edit) but you will find here a complete new, awesome and magical place. There are more places than in the original game, tough.
NUEVOCORNA.png

·Completely new characters, original. Leaders had their types changed, and... ¡There're 9 badges!

·Script edition. A lot, over all in the end of the game, but also in the beggining. Things like phone calls or SMS, meet people, choose pokemons to be given, catch the legendaries (you are able to catch them all!)... they make the hack surprise and amaze the players..

·Skates instead of bikes

·New storyline. New legends. New awesome stories about the places...

Plot
You lived in Saffron city next to Professor Baro, but you move to a recently founded town: breeze town, in the abroad region of Corna. Professor Baro wants to research the pokémon of that region, so asks you and your new sexy neighbour Ran/J.Akira to catch them all. He gives you a misterious egg pokémon to start with.

In your journey you will meet good people, evil people, weird people (like Imakuni?)... your rival will be Ramón, the brother of a gym leader, who will try to get the badges... before you.

And then you crash with Band Ambar... they have a wickied purpose: power up electric pokémon boosting the sun, summoning one of the pokémon of chaos... the history is repeating, but, will the sacred bird of order awake again to save our butts?

Images
At the bottom of the page of this link you got some. However, some are old, others are outdated, others aren't remarked as they ought to; so, let's go with some:
Akira.png
patines.png
nature_temple.png

camion.png
ARTURO.png
MUDDY_ISLAND.png

DOWNLOAD
Through Whack a hack's download page (click in Descargar next to the Quartz thing. there're also other two hacks there... one of them I guess you already know.

Or direct link:
http://www.studiopokemon.com/descargas/hr/pq.zip
Or rapidshare download:
http://rapidshare.de/files/16324676/PKMNQUARTZ_FULL.zip.html
Comments, suggestions, etc... anyone?

and now, I'll get with a Fire Red hack ^_- Wish me luck.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2008
Amazing!

Absouloutly amazing! But i hate the new pokemons thing :(

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
Yey i love this game...havent played full version yet but i will. Congrats, i never really see complete hacks.

Nox30_04

Traveller
Years
Was wondering if there was any chance you could just upload the patch into this thread? The server that its attached to is very slow(I have high speed)

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
Years
I downloaded your zip file, but its all corrupt.
Everytime i try to unpack your ips file, it says that its damaged.
So euhm, can u reupload the ips ?
*thank you*
Looks a really cool hack, hope I can play it soon.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
... What? I've patched it myself and works perfectly.
The rom has to be clean, ruby USA.

Years
yes it worked for me and its a great game I will juste continue playing till i finish it. And one question: Are u going to work on another hack?

kamikazee

The Dragon Slayer
Years
this hack is awesome. i only have one complaint. i wish the pokemon's types would have been changed basically all they are are the old pokemon with a new image. but i still love it. i don't know how to hack so i don't know if changing the types is possible or whatever. still overall very good :)

Years
im downloading it now.....(dial-up) im sure i will love it
*EDIT* ok ive gotten this with 2 different hacks please explain i have a clean ruby rom and lips
wtf0ic.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 24, 2006
100% hack of the year for m:)

But i also hate the thing with random pokemons...

Years
Awe~! This is actually one of the best hacks of all the times~! It's also one of the first completed RSE/FRLG complete Hacks~! Thanks man, I'm downloading it right now. I'll comment when I finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back