• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One day I'll play as a _____ who _____!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Is there any kind of character you've been really interested in playing as, but haven't quite done yet? Maybe you haven't found the right roleplay for them, or maybe you just haven't brought yourself to finish creating that interestingly flawed character that you keep thinking would be so cool to see but aren't sure you're ready for!

Use the phrase in the thread title as an intro to your post if you like :) Use any nouns, verbs and adjectives you like.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
One day I'll play as a World War II veteran who sleeps in a nursing home all day and plays checkers with a random assortment of other old people every now and then!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
a big, black dick and a bigger, blacker dick.

I don't have anything planned really, but something really out of my comfort zone might be fun.

One day I'll play as a dark and brooding orphan, who has a dark past.

Years
One day, I'll play as a stage magician with actual magic powers.

I've had this concept in my head for years, and I've tried using it for several games, both online and tabletop. But fir one reason or another, I never get to play it. Usually, it's because the game never gets off the ground, but occasionally it's because I change the character partway through.

And I've adapted this concept for more than just fantasy games. I've made it sci-fi themed, paranormal themed, even Pokemon themed! *wistful sigh* One day, you will witness the Joltik harness. One day...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
a big, black dick and a bigger, blacker dick.

I don't have anything planned really, but something really out of my comfort zone might be fun.

One day I'll play as a dark and brooding orphan, who has a dark past.
I almost fell off my chair there. I think I need to turn the filter on x)

I've played orphans before. One day I'd like to play as a fat girl with ten siblings.

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
"One day I'll play as a character who is either normal or unique!"

It depends. I'd like to roleplay a chubby person. I'd like to roleplay someone's who's uhhh narcissist, (almost) arrogant person who's not going to bulge of making nice (thanks to listening to this song). I'd like to roleplay a broody person. I'd like to roleplay a (maybe annoying) girly-girl. I'd like to play an cool 'older sister' like this girl. I'd like to play a male character who's flamboyant. I'd like to roleplay a character who does puns and is dork-ish.

There's so many characters I'd like to play someday, really depends on the roleplay and if I think they fit in that roleplay, haha.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I think one of my goals is to be a true villain, bad from the beginning to the end. Not the anti-hero bullshit where the character is a "villain" at the beginning but "turns" good, when in fact they have been the epitome of the anti-hero trope since the moment of conception.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
One day I want to play as a mean person who becomes crazy.

Basically, I want to play as Vriska Serket :D

Ice1

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
One day I want to play as a mean person who becomes crazy.

Basically, I want to play as Vriska Serket :D

I'm kinda doing this in Gunpowder, and it is a lot of fun. I recommend it, haha.

Ice1

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Was totally expecting "Rabbit man with carrot Nunchucks" when I saw your name in this thread

Aha

One day I'll play as an admiral who wears bunny ears and buckteeth, while fighting with golden carrot nunchucks!

TravelerTrainer15

One day I'll play as a Honoguma and Kurusu (beta!second gen starters.) Or I would, but they are easy to consider as Gary Stus. :(

2Fruit

Aka 2Fruit
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 1, 2019
Thanks, yes there is a lot you could do with it. Ideally it would have a defective unit who drives the story forward. On the other hand, I could try the unthinkable and make a benevolent hive mind with an evil defect, or even no defective unit.

The only problem is, while it's a great concept, I can not conceive a way to show the complexity of a hive mind without making it a whole mass of people that would probably wind up taking over the whole story.

Back