• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
That's cool. Also, you may want to kick Pikakip, as he hasn't posted in, like, forever. It would clear up another spot for someone that will actually post. :D

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
That's true. I'm currently redoing the rules a bit to add clarification on various things including inactivity, but I have noticed this and I will go see what's up with him before deciding what to do about 'im.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype (sableye)- Lv. 29- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Knock Off, Fake Out, Sucker Punch, Taunt
Commodore (Porygon)- Lv. 24 -Psybeam, Conversion, Recover, Tackle, Charge beam, Agility
Len (Poliwag)- Lv. 23- Water Gun, Mind Reader, Body Slam, Hypnosis, Dig, Rain Dance
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 23 - Fury Cutter, Leech life, Double Team, Screech, Mind Reader, Sand Attack
Shedinja- Lv. 23 Fury Swipes, Harden, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch

My updated team, at least, this is what it'll be like after the Joint Post.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 2, 2011
Name: Rafael Pemberton
Nickname; Ralfy
Dorm: Raikou Dorm
Appearance: Rafael always wears a dark blue shirt. He also wears long black jeans. He is around 5 feet tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. He loves wearing black shoes with white soles.
Personality: Rafael can be really sweet at times. He can also be really mean when mad. He is overall a nice person who sometimes acts weird when with any girl.

Sometimes he hangs out with students in his dorm.People out of his dorm usually avoid Rafael because of his dark side. He is also easily angered when people talk about his friends or family.
History: Rafael grew up in Viridian City until he heard about Team Rockets activities there. After that his mom and him moved to Pallet town while his dad stood in Viridian city to deal with Team Rocket activities until he got recruited. After that day Rafael became depressed.

He decided to go to the Trainer Academy so he can get strong enough to take down Team Rocket. Another reason he wants to go is so he can meet stronger trainers and beat them. Lastly he wants to go to the academy to get over his depression.

His family is a nice one to people. His mom stays at home all the time because she is pregnant. Against his will his dad is a part of Team Rocket. He has a 10 year old brother named Derek. That is his family for now anyway...

Pokémon
Species: Pikachu
Nickname: ChuChu:
PersonalityHe is very gentle and sweet:
Lv 15:
Movese Quick attack, Thundershock, Thunder, Volt tackle

Species: Dewott
Nickname: Dewey
Personality: He is calm and brave. He will take on any foe
Lvl: 16
Moveset: Razor shell, Water gun, Aqua tail, Aqua jet:

Species: Togepi
Nickname: Eggy
Personality: She is scared of all pokemon because she was just hatched.
Lvl: 5
Moveset: Metronome, Charm, Sweet kiss, Attract

( when a spot opens up )

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
Alright. Pikapip had to be dropped due to inactivity.

EDIT: Due to a burst of foresight I added a rule that basically says "Guns do not exist in this roleplay". This is because I felt that they were potentially very harmful to the spirit of a pokemon roleplay. I also added a rule clarifying on the roleplay's rating. The rating explanation is purely for clarification and not aimed at anyone. ^_^;

• No guns. They generally kind of undermine the point of using pokemon and thus do not exist here. Explosives on the other hand are fair game...
• Rated T; That means things that go on here should be "suitable for more mature childen". This means that you should take care to avoid squick or smut, lest you get an upset VM from me asking you to chill out a bit. This also means that serious, serious injuries (as opposed to serious in comparison to pokemon) should be handled with a lot of delicacy if they are even played at all. In regards to romance... An effort should be made to keep it reasonably clean on a descriptive level. It should not take you several posts to detail a kiss, nor should it take you several post's worth to describe one.

Also, if you guys like, don't like something I'm doing or want something changed or something, feel free to talk to me about it. (If it's anything regarding a roleplayer, do it in PMs though. |D)

Last edited:

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Hi all, just wanted to say sorrehsorrehsorreh for not posting in a couple of days. Work, university and life have been hectic and been majorly unwell today so haven't been able to post. But tomorrow I shall update and iiiits expo time!! ^_^

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
It's okay~ Real life does that. >< *looks at the workload she has had to do* Hope you feel better.

Dawn

Years
Yes you may, Aquataris. Though, keep in mind that unfortunately the only open spot for a primary character is in Raikou dorm, not that it should matter too much. ^_^

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Yes you may, Aquataris. Though, keep in mind that unfortunately the only open spot for a primary character is in Raikou dorm, not that it should matter too much. ^_^

That is not relevent due to me making a teacher... I'll get right on it unless you have something to say.

Scrap that I'm going to make a student.

Done!!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
UPDATE: I derp'd pretty hard and forgot that people can, y 'know, apply as teachers and other staff. I've now restored that functionality to the roleplay. Everyone is now allowed to play 1 teacher on top of any students they play. (That teacher is also allowed to be their primary character if they wish, meaning we now have 16 total possible roleplayer spots in the roleplay.)

Dawn

Years
Unfortunately, after trying to help you see what's wrong with the app several issues have still not been corrected including the overall shortness and grammar issues, as well as sentence structure.

It would seem that the literary level of the RP is a bit too high. I'm sorry, but I can't accept you.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Do I have to update my team? Lol, just kidding.

Hmm... I'll consider making an SU for a teacher. But it I had to teach something other than pokemon, let's just say the students would be smarter than me lol.

By the way, I posted asking about the poke-security thing. What do I do?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hide your pikachu in your bag? I'm not sure what you were asking about, but if it had to do with getting your pikachu through the metal detectors, then just hide it in a bag, as that is how Thyme got through with Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back