• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Evil Edition

Are you interested in future projects?

• Total voters

Tyranitar2

Gotta hack 'em all, POKEMON!
Years
Hack Name: Pokemon - EVIL EDITION...

Introduction: This will be a hack of Pokemon Ruby. Basically, some Pokemon have started to develop mutant, evil genes. However, these Pokemon are not actually evil, but can be in the hands of wrong trainers. It is up to you, a ten year old hero(ine) to save the region!

Features:
> 'Evil' Pokemon replace Shiny Pokemon!
> New Gym Leaders and Elite Four (the team working on this hack in cameos)
> New maps
> New storyline
> Catch all Pokemon up to 3rd Gen, and possibly some D/P Pokes as well
> Elite Four have all EVIL Pokemon!

Note: The more effective / helpful members of the team will get the 3 remaining Elite 4 slots.

We need:
> Hex Editors (URGENT)
> Mappers (Less urgent)
> Scripters (fairly urgent)
> Spriters (Less urgent still)
> Beta testers (No proof of work needed)

We will accept NEARLY all applications, apart from spriting. Proof of work is required for all positions, especially Spriters...we may or may not forgive you for not having proof of work for Mappers, Scripters and Hex Editors.

The team so far...
Tyranitar2
Hoppyfred
Faint Brushfire
Torferno lvl - X
Hackimon12
Demikid

Don't like something you've read? Got a few ideas that you think will make the hack better. (Theres probably theres alot out there). If your in the team and have found something you'd like to see changed get a fellow team member as a seconder and PM me or Hoppyfred. (I am afraid i cannot be a seconder as i will make the final decision).
Any posts that appear in the forum will be imediatley refused. If you have an idea PM your team member, Hoppyfred and Me. NO IDEAS TO BE POSTED IN THE FORUM PLEASE!

NOTE:
Hoppyfred can be reached to second your idea and he will pass it directly to me.

Okay guys thanks for you're co-operation.
Pokemon, gotta hack 'em all. Pokemon. A Team Tyranicorp Production.

Last edited:

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
EDIT: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=159360

That is the new thread, please do not post in here. Also Mods, I believe Tyranitar2 is not coming on anymore...so I guess you can lock this thread?

Ack...

To all grammar loving people out there, and to Mods, I apologise for my friend's sloppy excuse for a post...

:/

But seriously, do join. We most URGENTLY need a hex editor.

Last edited:

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
I kindly tidied up my friend's first post...

Hack Name: Pokemon - EVIL EDITION...

Introduction: This will be a hack of Pokemon Ruby. Basically, some Pokemon have started to develop mutant, evil genes. However, these Pokemon are not actually evil, but can be in the hands of wrong trainers. It is up to you, a ten year old hero(ine) to save the region!

Features:
> 'Evil' Pokemon replace Shiny Pokemon!
> New Gym Leaders and Elite Four (the team working on this hack in cameos)
> New maps
> New storyline
> Catch all Pokemon up to 3rd Gen, and possibly some D/P Pokes as well
> Elite Four have all EVIL Pokemon!

Note: The more effective / helpful members of the team will get the 3 (Yes, 3 not 2 as Tyranitar said before) remaining Elite 4 slots.

We need:
> Hex Editors (URGENT)
> Mappers (Less urgent)
> Scripters (fairly urgent)
> Spriters (Less urgent still)
> Beta testers (No proof of work needed)

We will accept NEARLY all applications, apart from spriting. Proof of work is required for all positions, especially Spriters...we may or may not forgive you for not having proof of work for Mappers, Scripters and Hex Editors.

Last edited:

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Umm what type of Hex editing

skill: scripter
level: 5\10
Proof:
Spoiler:

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
What HEX do you need editing?
Also, thanks Hoppyfred, if you hadn't have translated from "hbgryugbry" to "Good grammar" I would've probably ignored this thread.
If you wish, I can map and script. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Okay, Faint Brushfire, you're on the team. Hackimon...is that an application for the team? If so, you would be on the team for sure...but I don't want to make assumptions...

EDIT: @ Tyranitar2: Maybe you should edit your first post to, uh, smarten it up. Use my post perhaps? If you are going to, just add a team section at the bottom.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I'd like to be an Elite 4 member :P

Name: Jake
Type: Water
Pokemon: Vaporeon, Tentacruel, Starmie, Gyarados, Swampert

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Erm.. can I be an Elite 4 member? I'll post some information later.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
We don't just give Elite Four places away...

:/

You really need to do something for the team or join it to even be eligible for a place, and even then only the top 5 members get a place in the Elite Four.

At the moment we have Tyranitar2, Faint Brushfire, Hackimon12 (possibly) and I in the Elite Four by default. I will bear you both in mind for the Elite Four if nobody else joins the team.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Eh, don't bother. I doubt I'd be that good as an Elite Four anyway, plus I have three hacks of my own, which I can easily make myself part of the Elite Four.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
People won't be that interested in helping just to be eligible to be an elite four member on a hack, if you have questions on hacking PM me, simple question :) .

Last edited:

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
I'm glad to see Tyranitar changed the first post...

^^

Much better.

EDIT: We welcome our newest team member, Hackimon 12!!

Last edited:

Tyranitar2

Years
Thank you Team Members

I'm glad to see Tyranitar changed the first post...

^^

Much better.

EDIT: We welcome our newest team member, Hackimon 12!!
Yes, Welcome Hackimon. Thank you greatly for your coperation and support, I extend that thanks to all team members and if we make this hack succesful and have (as i hope) have many more you will be the first to know ty again guys.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
^^ We now also welcome Torferno lvl - X to the team, as a beta tester and spriter.

You need to update the first post to include Hackimon and Torferno lvl - X.

torferno lvl-X

learning asm
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
Thanks, and could you tell me what sprites you want quite early so i can start working already thanks cause I barely have any time for much spriting exept for the weekends but I could easily do one sprite a day.

Last edited:

Tyranitar2

Years
New rule... If we had any before

New Rule
Don't like something you've read? Got a few ideas that you think will make the hack better. (Theres probably theres alot out there). If your in the team and have found something you'd like to see changed get a fellow team member as a seconder and PM me or Hoppyfred. (I am afraid i cannot be a seconder as i will make the final decision).
Any posts that appear in the forum will be imediatley refused. If you have an idea PM your team member, Hoppyfred and Me. NO IDEAS TO BE POSTED IN THE FORUM PLEASE!

NOTE:
Hoppyfred can be reached to second your idea and he will pass it directly to me.

Okay guys thanks for you're co-operation.
Pokemon, gotta hack 'em all. Pokemon. A Team Tyranicorp Production.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Put it in the first post, Tyranitar2...

:P

Nice motto.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Meh...woulda prefferred it if you PM'ed me, but oh well...welcome to the team, DemiKid!

And by the way...unless it's about ideas, PM me instead of Tyranitar, seeing as I will be overseeing jobs, work, etc, and I am also on more often.

Back