• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kevin24 Event extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
yeah i can send you one since you only need one to do so. my soulsilver fc is in my sig. i need to upload it to my game

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
yeah i can send you one since you only need one to do so. my soulsilver fc is in my sig. i need to upload it to my game

Cool, thanks! Can you trade right now? If so, I'm going to my SoulSilver's wifi room. My SS FC is on my sig too.

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
yeah i am heading in now. who's the moron who decided you need to have 25 letters for a message

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Thank you for the regi, in a few days I'll have my platinum in my hands and then I'll be able to catch the other regis.
Your event collection is really impressive, good job :)

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
I would love to make a request for your Pokemon Peer Bulbasaur with hardy nature. That one has chlorophyll right?
That would be this one: in your second set of gen 5 offers.

DW Pokemon Peer Bulbasaur (JP):
21077 テイルズ Bulbasaur - Hardy - Capable Of Taking Hits - April 22, 2011(proof upon request)

Check out my section of my old trading thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=281606

i have some events not listed if you cant find anything you like. Thanks!

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
for dream world events with proof such as bulbasaur i need other dw events with proof. proof is friend board pic.

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Would you be willing to trade me these event pkmn? I need them to complete my pokedex:

10300 Crown Entei - Adamant - Alert To Sounds - May 21, 2011 crown beast active
03172 させぼ Walrein - Modest - Often Dozes Off - April 2, 2012 Shiny

I don't know what you'd want for them, but i can offer shinies or EV/IV'd pokemon. Just let me know.

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
ok and for some reason the event description for the crown beasts don't stay after uploading them via pokegts. use my white 2 fc. which fc do i use? just send junk

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
ok and for some reason the event description for the crown beasts don't stay after uploading them via pokegts. use my white 2 fc. which fc do i use? just send junk

Sweet, thanks man, you are really helping me out! Ok, I'll use your white 2 FC. Just use my Black 2 (black version 2) FC. If I see you online, I'll PM you so we can trade or vice versa.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hi again Kevin, I'm interested in some of your DW starters. I don't need proof, I trust you and your thread :P

02011 Konoe Charmander - Timid - Loves To Eat - Feb 23, 2012 proof available
20323 Dom Chimchar - Adamant - Often Lost In Thought - Nov 20, 2010 proof available
47027 DW Turtwig(Japan) - Brave Nature - Mischievous - Jan 14, 2011
58835 カイル Mudkip - Brave - Highly Persistent - Dec 1, 2010 Proof available
21077 テイルズ Treecko - Adamant - Thoroughly Cunning - Mar 8, 2011(proof upon request)

Can you check my thread for something you like in return?

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
@doeboy9
do you have friend board proof for it?
@masaru3
dw starters i have proof for i want other starters with proof, or other dw events with proof. korean dw starters are rare so i would need another korean dw event with proof or another starter with proof

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
@masaru3
dw starters i have proof for i want other starters with proof, or other dw events with proof. korean dw starters are rare so i would need another korean dw event with proof or another starter with proof

Oh, I see, but is there any of the ones I picked that you would like to trade?

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Cool, I really appreciate it :)
If I manage to get another DW starter that you don't have I'll let you know.
Can you trade now? If so, it's my Black 2 FC :D

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I'm coming. Sorry, my computer crashed D:

EDIT: Thank you very much :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013

I am looking for these pokemon,

Zekrom
Nature: Timid
Ability: Teravolt

Tornadus
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Prankster

I have dwf dragonite, dwf shroomish, dwf gligar, and dwf ninetales for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back