• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 29, 2013
Hey PC, I'm Naes and my favorite Pokemon is scyther.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Howdy, Naes! Welcome to PC!

Scyther is a brilliant pokemon; although, it was a liiiittle hard to find in pokemon R/B/Y and Pokemon LeafGreen/FireRed in the safari zone, and even tough to catch. (like yeaaah, remember how pokeballs -missed- pokemon? Yikes). Sometimes I don't evolve any Scyther that I catch, either because I can't find anyone to trade with, or the fact that Scyther is a little faster than Scizor, and isn't x4 weak to Fire. However, all and all, I agree that Scyther is a really cool pokemon. :3

So, did you have any plans or wish to check out anything here on PC? There's tons to do! People are talking about Pokemon X & Pokemon Y over at the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y section, and you can even check out the Pokemon General sectionif you want to talk about Pokemon.. in General! But you know, I really do hope you'll enjoy everything and anything around PC, and don't be shy to meet new people! They're really friendly, and awesome to speak with. <3 In fact, feel free to have a chat with me on VMs or PMs at any timeeee! We can talk about pokemon and SCIENCE! Science is amazing too, y'know. <3

But yeah, feel free to ask for help if you're having any issues - like a member of the staff team, especially [moderator]moderators[/moderator], and the like! I'd most certainly be glad to help in any way I can. ^^ But yeah, enjoy your staaaaay~!

Years
Hey Naes, welcome to PC! I love Scyther and he's probably one of my favorite bugs if not my very favorite. His evolution is pretty darn awesome, too. Though he's always such a pain to catch in the Bug-Catching contest.. :( I usually have to restart soo many times to finally get it lmao.

Anyways, have you explored around the forum yet?! Anything you're particularly interested in? Like LGDArm said, there is oh so very much to do here. I got very attached to the community after rejoining in 2011 and it's been a wonderful ride since. Great people all around and they're always here to chat with you if you want a buddy. n~n You just have to remember to put yourself out there and keep checking back! That's the best way to get the most out of PC. You can let me know if you need some help (or another moderator) and thanks for joining this lovely little place. <3

Enjoy your time here, Naes!

Back